5 former Memphis officers indicted on murder and kidnapping charges in Tyre Nichols’ death as nation braces for release of police video

Again, this is how you know these cowards don't give a fuck about "Chicago" - if they did, they would know that thousands and thousands of people have rallies, protests and are CONSTRUCTIVELY engaged ...

If you care so much, how did you not know any of this??

Truth is, you right-wingers don't give a fuck about Chicago other than to use it as a deflection when someone calls out your bullshit...
Keep killing yourselves see if I give a rip!

Problem is it's not a large number of episodes, any should be taken care of yes, but, it is not what the left portrays as cops just randomly executing blacks.
Nobody claims that

What WAS claimed is that when it did happen, police covered up and prosecutors looked the other way

Keep killing yourselves see if I give a rip!
I am not killing myself....unless you are just wishing all black folks kill themselves?

Do you have that same energy for the opioid crisis? Should we not have empathy for those people if the majority of them are white? We should just hope they keep killing themselves?

Don't worry, the rest of us are not evil....we don't issue empathy based on race....dick suckers like you do

race....dick suckers like you do
You sure howl about that a lot...

gay howler.jpg

Attachments

• gay howler.jpg
    gay howler.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 4

Forum List

Back