5 former Memphis officers indicted on murder and kidnapping charges in Tyre Nichols’ death as nation braces for release of police video

What just mystifies me is that none of those cops stopped it. That's insane.
I understand that there were other people in close proximity. Two firemen, among others. I hope not. We seem to have a culture of non-involvement. Sad.

For cops to beat an unarmed man to death during a traffic stop is savage. Why do you care what color they were?
You don’t believe there’s a DOUBLE STANDARD??? If they were CAUCASIAN there would be rioting in the streets, police 👮‍♀️ Vehicles 🚗 set on 🔥 fire, destruction of PRIVATE PROPERTY? Looting, the BLACK CAUCUS would be screaming 🙀 along with the other “ black leaders” BLM would be stirring the pot , and BRANDON would be screaming “ WHITE SUPREMACY “ You don’t see ANYTHING wrong with that? Not surprised 😮

For cops to beat an unarmed man to death during a traffic stop is savage. Why do you care what color they were?
duh-S.gif

The problem in the past was not the unions but the Blue Wall of Silence protecting police
These officers were fired on allegations, not a conviction. Typical union trash dumped them the second they would actually have to represent them. The sleazy union scam continues. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back