5 former Memphis officers indicted on murder and kidnapping charges in Tyre Nichols’ death as nation braces for release of police video

The problem in the past was not the unions but the Blue Wall of Silence protecting police
Police have destroyed many people from their dictatorial fiefdoms. Anyone who has experienced the abuse that some of them have done knows it. When repeated it becomes a problem. The power fiefdoms who monitor social media who works with them and more and do not care for criticisms are the worse. countless hundreds of billions of dollars have been paid to people and yet we do not learn. What is worse is that there many more people who have not gotten justice. Many will watch the worse happen and never help anyone from what the experienced. Saying that there are a majority of cops who are good men and women who do great work.

Allegedly did, nor is it for the union to judge. Just a bunch of cheap thugs running a scam on the working man. The incident happened on the job.

Who was scamming the working man? The guy they beat to death? Sounds like you have a personal problem.

I wonder what that street thug did to piss off those Black cops?

I drove through Memphis a couple of years ago and had to get gas just off the Interstate near downtown. The gas station I stopped at had an armed security guard.

That security guard was not there to protect me from the Black cops.

He was there to protect me from Black street thugs.

I drove through Memphis a couple of years ago and had to get gas just off the Interstate near downtown. The gas station I stopped at had an armed security guard.

What's your point?

Which has nothing to do with Police beating a man to death for a Traffic Violation

Has the motive been identified for these 5 police officers or is this another jump to conclusion story where relevant pieces of information are not yet available?

Who was scamming the working man? The guy they beat to death? Sounds like you have a personal problem.
These officers made it through the academy and countless performance reviews, apparently there were no red flags. Unless the union thugs let them slide to keep their wage skimming scam going. This is obviously job related, yet the union won't represent them when the going gets tough. How sad.

These officers made it through the academy and countless performance reviews, apparently there were no red flags. Unless the union thugs let them slide to keep their wage skimming scam going. This is obviously job related, yet the union won't represent them when the going gets tough. How sad.

I like cops. The going didn't get tough. Five trained law enforcement officers beat a man to death over a traffic violation.

Has the motive been identified for these 5 police officers or is this another jump to conclusion story where relevant pieces of information are not yet available?
Er...unless he's Bruce Lee beating a hand cuffed kid to death is a crime.

A motive has nothing to do with the fact that the kid is dead. From everything I've seen and heard, the beating is horrific. If I'm getting the tar kicked out of me, I'm not really concerned about the motive of the attacker. The same goes if I see someone else getting beaten.

Given that, I am very curious about how it happened. Why did none of the five, or those folks in close proximity, not stop the attack?

Sounds like this is an evolving story
You may not get all the details until the trial

Who said the union did not represent them?

Many people represented by a union get fired

Forum List

Back