5 former Memphis officers indicted on murder and kidnapping charges in Tyre Nichols’ death as nation braces for release of police video

No excuse

They show a cop kicking him in the head while he is on the ground
Then they pick him up, handcuffed and two guys hold him while another punches him in the face twice

At no point do I see Tyre strike an officer

FnhO2axWYAARerp

The Memphis body cam footage is disturbing. I just hope folks around the country realize that destroying your neighborhood and cities does not solve anything for anyone and only causes more pain.

Today is bombshell day. Memphis, Paul pelosi… what’s next? Epstein client list? Anything to bury project Veritas’ story.

And Ben Crump is on television right now talking about......RACISM.

how the fuck is 5 black cops killing a black man RACISM??????? Make no mistake, THEY WANT VIOLENCE tonight and they will likely get it. They have had numerous news conferences this week. Why have another one now? right before the release of the video? because they want to talk about NON EXISTENT racism in this case.

Mammy needs a new TV and a box of Skittles. They will hit the Koreans first.

The Memphis body cam footage is disturbing. I just hope folks around the country realize that destroying your neighborhood and cities does not solve anything for anyone and only causes more pain.

Just looks like normal black behavior, a black gang beating up a guy. They probably deleted the first half hour or so; the guy got up and ran away in the one I just saw.

He appears to be protecting himself and complying
He was fighting to keep from being hit
He ran from a taser and pepper spray

I do not see him strike an officer
It was a simple traffic stop, he is the one that escalated it. He probably would have gotten a ticket at the most. Usually though when they get stupid they have something to hide.

It was a simple traffic stop, he is the one that escalated it. He probably would have gotten a ticket at the most. Usually though when they get stupid they have something to hide.
Nothing in the footage shows him escalating it

The cops are screaming at him and he is calmly asking…..what did I do?
They drag him from the car and he says……I didn’t do anything

They scream…Get on the ground
He replies…I am on the ground

Like you said…..simple traffic stop
Nothing would have happened if the cops stepped back and let the situation calm down

There is more to this story than meets the eye.
Why don't you back seat juries and self appointed judges slow down and wait for ALL the evidence to come out.

While there is no apparent excuse for this beating, I still want ALL the information before passing judgment.

There is more to this story than meets the eye.
Why don't you back seat juries and self appointed judges slow down and wait for ALL the evidence to come out.

While there is no apparent excuse for this beating, I still want ALL the information before passing judgment.
To me releasing the video which is evidence is nothing more than trying them in public opinion. Should wait till after trial to release it.

To me releasing the video which is evidence is nothing more than trying them in public opinion. Should wait till after trial to release it.
I bet you demanded the Pelosi footage be released though huh?

Forum List

Back