5 former Memphis officers indicted on murder and kidnapping charges in Tyre Nichols’ death as nation braces for release of police video

There is more to this story than meets the eye.
Why don't you back seat juries and self appointed judges slow down and wait for ALL the evidence to come out.

While there is no apparent excuse for this beating, I still want ALL the information before passing judgment.
It is impossible to justify that horrid beating.

I’m glad it was BLACK COPS because it clarifies the Double Standards , Translation ; Black Lives DON’T Matter. 👍🗣️
I tell poor and middle class whites this all the time. How they treat poor and middle class blacks, they can get away with treating us. Would you like the cops doing this shit to you or your son? Then America, it's time to wake up. Reform the police.

Body cams any time there is an altercation

De-escillation training

De Militarize the police

Maybe don't have the cop go up to the car. Send a drone in with a ticket or warning. And video tape it. If the person speeds off, don't chase. Not worth it.

We can pick these people up at their homes.

Little female police should never ask a big black man to put his hands behind his back. Just tell him the authorities will be notifying him. Here is your ticket to appear in court. Have a great day.

Americans can tell the cops to fuck off and die and not be hit for it. Same way we can't hit each other for what someone says to us. It's never acceptable to put your hands on someone because they called you any word. Will Smith should have known this. Jalen Rose too. He's a UofM head coach. It got heated vs another team and he starts throwing blows and he's still the coach?

Asking a man to put his hands behind his back and get handcuffed should be an absolute final/last resort. Cops do it to people who aren't even arrested.

I know I don't have all the answers and I know there will be pushback and the reasons they use will be justified. Let's talk.

Video is coming out after 6.00 on Friday so people can literally get out of downtown first. It must be terrible.
They say it can't be unseen. I haven't seen it yet and perhaps I don't want to.

Like a decapitation. I'm glad they don't allow them on my internet. I'm sure there are places you can go to see. But like cocaine, I choose not to know anyone who can get me cocaine. Because if I could maybe I would buy some. Specially if it's good. Next thing you know I'm doing cocaine all the time. Or I'm watching decapitation videos. Either way, I'm glad I can't get it easily. LOL.

I tell poor and middle class whites this all the time. How they treat poor and middle class blacks, they can get away with treating us. Would you like the cops doing this shit to you or your son? Then America, it's time to wake up. Reform the police.

De-escillation training

De Militarize the police

Maybe don't have the cop go up to the car. Send a drone in with a ticket or warning. And video tape it. If the person speeds off, don't chase. Not worth it.

Little female police should never ask a big black man to put his hands behind his back. Just tell him the authorities will be notifying him. Here is your ticket to appear in court. Have a great day.

Americans can tell the cops to fuck off and die and not be hit for it. Same way we can't hit each other for what someone says to us. It's never acceptable to put your hands on someone because they called you any word. Will Smith should have known this. Jalen Rose too. He's a UofM head coach. It got heated vs another team and he starts throwing blows and he's still the coach?

Asking a man to put his hands behind his back and get handcuffed should be an absolute final/last resort. Cops do it to people who aren't even arrested.

I know I don't have all the answers and I know there will be pushback and the reasons they use will be justified. Let's talk.
just eliminated all law enforcement agencies. let people do any thing they want.

so black people are racist too.
Racism has nothing to do with this story. It's corrupt police all across this nation. Sometimes it's just one bad cop and sometimes it's the entire force because the captain is an asshole who only hires assholes. And they know their rights. You think you know your rights? Tell a corrupt cop you know your rights and see how that goes for ya.

You got it.

I'll put it into a context you can agree with you partisan fuck. Corrupt police in Democratic run cities need to be reformed. There. Does that make it better? I remember the last time you turned on cops was the insurrection. Didn't you want to put the cop on trial for shooting that female insurrectionist? You partisan fuck.

This is only happening in big cities that are run by Democrats. So why are you siding with the cops who's been corrupted by liberals?

See, as long as you can pin it on liberals, you'll go along. Right you partisan fuck?

Racism has nothing to do with this story. It's corrupt police all across this nation. Sometimes it's just one bad cop and sometimes it's the entire force because the captain is an asshole who only hires assholes. And they know their rights. You think you know your rights? Tell a corrupt cop you know your rights and see how that goes for ya.
some black people tend to say they are stopped by police because they are black. like driving while black or walking down the street while black. and when police stops them for committing a traffic violation they will say, did you stop me because I am black. you say that this story has nothing to do with racism. but if it had been five white police officers ,blacks would be screaming like stuck pigs saying whites are so racist.

some black people tend to say they are stopped by police because they are black. like driving while black or walking down the street while black. and when police stops them for committing a traffic violation they will say, did you stop me because I am black. you say that this story has nothing to do with racism. but if it had been five white police officers ,blacks would be screaming like stuck pigs saying whites are so racist.

I hate to be so honest and a such a hypocrite but I fully support and defend cops for pulling over young black men who's license plates are from Detroit. Sorry black people but this practice is what stops black criminals in Detroit from crossing 8 mile and coming to where there is much more money to be stolen. This practice keeps the predators out of the suburbs.

But I also see whites have a policy that is bullshit. The buses from Detroit don't run as far as they should. Because those white cities don't want the buses bringing in black people who are looking for work. Criminals aren't taking the bus to and from their crimes. This is a policy that divides our two communities and this needs to change.

Sorry but Detroit's violent crime per capita is around 2000 per 100,000 citizens. The average city in America has 333 per 100,000. We can't handcuff our police and see that 333 number go up. First we need to lower that 2000.

De-escillation training

De Militarize the police

I wouldn’t like a Cop doing this to my son. However, we BOTH know that IF they were CAUCASIAN there would be riots just like they were 3 years ago

I hate to be so honest and a such a hypocrite but I fully support and defend cops for pulling over young black men who's license plates are from Detroit. Sorry black people but this practice is what stops black criminals in Detroit from crossing 8 mile and coming to where there is much more money to be stolen. This practice keeps the predators out of the suburbs.

But I also see whites have a policy that is bullshit. The buses from Detroit don't run as far as they should. Because those white cities don't want the buses bringing in black people who are looking for work. Criminals aren't taking the bus to and from their crimes. This is a policy that divides our two communities and this needs to change.

Sorry but Detroit's violent crime per capita is around 2000 per 100,000 citizens. The average city in America has 333 per 100,000. We can't handcuff our police and see that 333 number go up. First we need to lower that 2000.
I do not know if this is the case there but sometimes companies will not provide services in areas of extremely high crime or it is not profitable for them to provide the service.

Forum List

Back