5 former Memphis officers indicted on murder and kidnapping charges in Tyre Nichols’ death as nation braces for release of police video

Too many times in our past the cops have done this kind of thing to African American men and they were not charged with

murder, kidnapping, assault, and misconduct

And if they were most of them were found not guilty.

Glad you guys aren't trying to defend these cops. If they were white you would be. You'd say why wasn't the kid listening to the officers commands? Eventually you would find something the kid did wrong and you'd defend the cops based on that one thing. Are you doing that this time? Why not? Why aren't you defending these cops? I'm sure the kid probably wasn't polite and then tried to get away when they pepper sprayed him and tazered him.

Also remember the police at the Capitol during the insurrection only shot one person during the violent riot/insurrection. Those people were fighting with police. Should the cops have shot those people?
Another stupid comment ; comparing the two incidents

this is why people are fleeing liberal run cities…nobody is safe there
Let's look at who's going to Detroit. Rich corporations buying up and own Detroit now.

Young successful college educated whites are moving back to the city. They are bored with suburbia and strip malls. I would agree if I didn't live on a lake.

Who's leaving Detroit? The poor people who want to do better for themselves. I believe almost 1 million Detroiters left Detroit in the 2000's when Bush destroyed out manufacturing jobs and with it the American middle class. Today those jobs Trump brought back home don't pay enough to get people to go work for them. Hence all the companies who say they can't find workers. Now we need the mexicans to come in and save us. Against foreigners save America and make it great again. I want my social security. That means I need those jobs filled.

No ; it wasn’t. They literally pulled him from the car and started beating him; NO explanation. The fact that you even asked that question is indicative of your stupidity and ignorance
I'm just finding out. So did you. I don't want to watch I'll take your word for it. Now do we disagree or are you just disagreeable in general?

Let's look at who's going to Detroit. Rich corporations buying up and own Detroit now.

Young successful college educated whites are moving back to the city. They are bored with suburbia and strip malls. I would agree if I didn't live on a lake.

Who's leaving Detroit? The poor people who want to do better for themselves. I believe almost 1 million Detroiters left Detroit in the 2000's when Bush destroyed out manufacturing jobs and with it the American middle class. Today those jobs Trump brought back home don't pay enough to get people to go work for them. Hence all the companies who say they can't find workers. Now we need the mexicans to come in and save us. Against foreigners save America and make it great again. I want my social security. That means I need those jobs filled.
Detroit literally went bankrupt under obama’s regime. The left has destroyed the city

Another stupid comment ; comparing the two incidents
White Americans love to ask why the black murder victim didn't listen to the cops lawful commands. It's an easy comparison. The rioters at the insurrection were fighting with police. Cops had every right to pull out their guns and start shooting.

In fact one cop did shoot and they were exhonerated for that shooting.

White Americans love to ask why the black murder victim didn't listen to the cops lawful commands. It's an easy comparison. The rioters at the insurrection were fighting with police. Cops had every right to pull out their guns and start shooting.

In fact one cop did shoot and they were exhonerated for that shooting.
Nothing to do with the death of Tyre Nichols

Y
I'm just finding out. So did you. I don't want to watch I'll take your word for it. Now do we disagree or are you just disagreeable in general?
You’re “ just finding out??” You must have been hiding under a rock 🪨 the last three days

Nothing to do with the death of Tyre Nichols
They treat white people different than they do blacks.

You know what I would love to see? Arab Americans storm the capitol yelling Death To America. Not Nancy Pelosi or Mike Pence. AMERICA. See if they have the same rights white people have.

You know what I would love to see? Arab Americans storm the capitol yelling Death To America. Not Nancy Pelosi or Mike Pence. AMERICA. See if they have the same rights white people have.
Omar has been doing that daily

Y

You’re “ just finding out??” You must have been hiding under a rock 🪨 the last three days
Until you saw the video you didn't know how it all went down. So I waited till you guys saw it and let me know. Yes, I don't listen to the news much. Maybe when I wake up in the morning but I didn't the last 2 business days. My dad tell me all the bad shit that happens and I tell him please stop. If I want to know I'll watch the news myself. And then I don't watch. Anymore that is.

Find your post humerus! After 9-11 they got more rights!! ANYTHING against the Arab/Muslim Community was/is considered Islamophobia. If they burned an American Flag 🇺🇸 it would be considered their right under the Constitution. Burn THEIR Flag or insult Mohammed it would be considered incitement of Violence

What made the officers start beating him? Is this a case of I know my rights and him not letting them cuff him?

I tell you cuffing a man should be a last fucking resort. I don't like being cuffed. And maybe our cops should say here is your ticket to appear before a judge before they resort to arresting the guy. For 5 over?
No one is arrested for five over. That may be the reason for the stop, but being arrested with be because of something else. Even you know that to be true.

What made the cops start beating this guy?
That's a huge unknown.

They pulled him over with a felony stop, jerked open the door, and threw him on the ground. The probable cause for pulling him was reckless driving. I've not heard more than that.

Those MAGArats were actively ATTACKING the police… and MAGArats here defend the attackers
Kindly show us the attacks on police. Yes, regrettably there was a riot.

I presume that you are a strong advocate of releasing the 14,000 hours of videotape Nancy Pelosi refused to release, right?

That's a huge unknown.

They pulled him over with a felony stop, jerked open the door, and threw him on the ground. The probable cause for pulling him was reckless driving. I've not heard more than that.
Do we even know why they pulled him over?

Kindly show us the attacks on police. Yes, regrettably there was a riot.

I presume that you are a strong advocate of releasing the 14,000 hours of videotape Nancy Pelosi refused to release, right?
Are you denying the attacks on police on Jan 6?

140 cops were injured. Did they trip over each other?

Forum List

Back