5 former Memphis officers indicted on murder and kidnapping charges in Tyre Nichols’ death as nation braces for release of police video

Except Tyre Nichols wasn't a criminal and didn't have a criminal record of any kind.
She just means blacks in general...

See, the luxury with white folks -- they aren't compelled to prove to cops that they are one of the good ones..that benefit is built in with their whiteness....

However, young black men are automatically criminals..and its on them to go above and beyond to prove that they are worthy of having constitutional rights...and even then, its debatable if they will not be treated as criminals...

And yes, it was even worse back in the day.....which makes you wonder why Conservatives want to return back to those days...

Last edited:
We'll see more of this as higher quality candidates will find something other than police work to do. The vast majority of people with options would not choose to be a police officer these days.

This is a typical spiral of progressive policy outcomes. They always make things worse.
Police brutality was even worse over 50 years ago...much much worse..

Was that because higher quality candidates didn't become cops?? Or was it because it wasn't really considered police brutality back then??

Just cops doing what the dominant society wanted them to do...I think the anger of most conservatives is that; they are more and more losing that title of being the dominant society...

Another stupid comment ; comparing the two incidents
Biff and Lesh are seeing the point I'm trying to make. You clearly aren't or weren't actively listening yesterday. I could tell you were coming back and suggesting I said things I didn't say. You were misinterpreting my points. And you were trying way too hard to see the differences between the mob rioting and a black person who gets shot because he didn't obey the officers lawful commands.

Do you live in America? If not, you really don't know what you are talking about. It'd be like me telling you the Jews are the ones who are wrong not the Palistinians. How would I know? And maybe I'm a touch anti semetic so I might be bias like you appear to be on this subject. Why? Are you a trump supporter?

She just means blacks in general...

See, the luxury with white folks -- they aren't compelled to prove to cops that they are one of the good ones..that benefit is built in with their whiteness....

However, young black men are automatically criminals..and its on them to go above and beyond to prove that they are worthy of having constitutional rights...and even then, its debatable if they will not be treated as criminals...

And yes, it was even worse back in the day.....which makes you wonder why Conservatives want to return back to those days...

I saw a funny SNL. The white guy in the money machine was uncomfortable because there was a black guy waiting outside for him to be done so he could go next. The white guy was scared the black guy was going to rob him. Pretty racist of that white guy huh?

Then the black guy goes in and he turns around to see 3 brothers who are waiting for him to be done so they could go next. Suddenly he was worried about taking money out of the ATM.

How come the black guy was uncomfortable with 3 brothers waiting for him to exit the money machine with cash in hand?

How you dress and speak is probably more important than what color you are.

But it is true, America fears black men. No question about it. Some of it is justified and some of it's not. I personally don't think my prejudice is unjustified.

We'll see more of this as higher quality candidates will find something other than police work to do. The vast majority of people with options would not choose to be a police officer these days.

This is a typical spiral of progressive policy outcomes. They always make things worse.
My buddy was a cop for 25 years. He recently won an election so now he's a politician. I don't know what he would have done if he didn't win that election. What else could he do besides being a police officer? Why didn't he do that back when he went to college to become a cop? He liked being a cop. The authority. Being able to beat up scum. A pension. Close to $90,000 a year with overtime.

The question is, should we hire the people we traditionally hired to be police? I don't think so. Ex jocks. Meatheads. Bruts. Bullies. People who love to carry guns. Soldiers. Maybe these aren't the kinds of people we should be hiring. We called the cops on a neighbor and this sweet female cop came over and she was really good at deescillating the situation. Meatheads aren't good at this. So we need to stop sending meat heads out on 911 calls.

I saw a funny SNL. The white guy in the money machine was uncomfortable because there was a black guy waiting outside for him to be done so he could go next. The white guy was scared the black guy was going to rob him. Pretty racist of that white guy huh?

Then the black guy goes in and he turns around to see 3 brothers who are waiting for him to be done so they could go next. Suddenly he was worried about taking money out of the ATM.

How come the black guy was uncomfortable with 3 brothers waiting for him to exit the money machine with cash in hand?

But it is true, America fears black men. No question about it. Some of it is justified and some of it's not. I personally don't think my prejudice is unjustified.
Funny how this rationale doesn't translate to fearing men in general...just black men....

Since the majority of violence is committed by men ; it would make sense -- but Nope, that would be an inconvenience ti white men, we can't have that..... singling out men in general is just too much like right -- always better to single out non-whites and ignore all of the context around it....

By the way, if there were 3 white "brothers" standing behind me...I would be skeptical about that too.....

Last edited:
Funny how this rationale doesn't translate to fearing men in general...just black men....

Since the majority of violence is committed by men ; it would make sense -- but Nope, that would be inconvenience white men, can't have that..... singling out men in general is just too much like right -- always better to single out non-whites and ignore all of the context around it....

By the way, if there were 3 white "brothers" standing behind me...I would be skeptical about that too.....

Not me. Unless they looked like criminals, I would see 3 white guys and not fear them one bit. But 3 black guys in hoodies? I would have fear.

I'm sure the fact that Detroit is 98% black and has such a high violent crime rate of 2000 per 100,000 citizens factors in to why I don't trust black men. I've heard too many stories and you look at the guys on tv and they look like harmless children but they are cold blooded killers.

I don't know too many cold blooded white kids in Detroit. So our fear here in Metro Detroit is justified.

Now if I grew up in Canada I wouldn't fear blacks because I would only know really kind nice sweet blacks who finish every sentence with A.

I have had black young men point guns at me when I was in college.

So no, I don't fear white men. Where do you live by the way?

Jesse%20Jackson%20fear-S.jpg

When is Preston Hemphill going to be arrested and charged with murder?

This is the white cop who said, “I hope they stomp his ass”

Looks like there are more officers involved than just the 5 who have been charged.

I
Biff and Lesh are seeing the point I'm trying to make. You clearly aren't or weren't actively listening yesterday. I could tell you were coming back and suggesting I said things I didn't say. You were misinterpreting my points. And you were trying way too hard to see the differences between the mob rioting and a black person who gets shot because he didn't obey the officers lawful commands.

Do you live in America? If not, you really don't know what you are talking about. It'd be like me telling you the Jews are the ones who are wrong not the Palistinians. How would I know? And maybe I'm a touch anti semetic so I might be bias like you appear to be on this subject. Why? Are you a trump supporter?
I understand now. It’s Trump’s fault. I think these black police officers were really White Supremacies

When is Preston Hemphill going to be arrested and charged with murder?

This is the white cop who said, “I hope they stomp his ass”

Looks like there are more officers involved than just the 5 who have been charged.
did he touch him? are we gonna start arresting people for murder when they don’t even touch someone? so when is mad max waters gotten be arrested for all the assaults and murders carried out after she told demafasict to get in people’s faces in 2017? how about harris for demanding violent riots rage on during 2020?

these five officers actually beat this man to death…they are the criminals

did he touch him? are we gonna start arresting people for murder when they don’t even touch someone?
Did he tasor him? Did he try and stop the attack as he is sworn to do as a police officer? Why was he fired?
so when is mad max waters gotten be arrested for all the assaults and murders carried out after she told demafasict to get in people’s faces in 2017? how about harris for demanding violent riots rage on during 2020?
At the same time they arrest Trump and Mo Brooks for helping to incite a riot on Jan 6.
these five officers actually beat this man to death…they are the criminals.
Are the officers who stood around and watched criminals as well?

Did he tasor him? Did he try and stop the attack as he is sworn to do as a police officer? Why was he fired?

At the same time they arrest Trump and Mo Brooks for helping to incite a riot on Jan 6.

Are the officers who stood around and watched criminals as well?
1) he was fired for not doing his job

2) how about we arrest people for crimes, not for asking for peaceful protest?

3) they might be assholes and should be fired and maybe civilly liable but not guilty of murder

1) he was fired for not doing his job
None of them were doing their job.
2) how about we arrest people for crimes, not for asking for peaceful protest?
Oh that's what you call a peaceful protest?
3) they might be assholes and should be fired and maybe civilly liable but not guilty of murder.
Would the young man be dead had they stepped in and put an end to the beating this young black man was taking?

None of them were doing their job.

Oh that's what you call a peaceful protest?

Would the young man be dead had they stepped in and put an end to the beating this young black man was taking?
1) agreed
2) no i call what ended up happening not that.
3) maybe yes. but not acting isn’t murder. certainly could make them civilly liable.

1) agreed
2) no i call what ended up happening not that.
3) maybe yes. but not acting isn’t murder. certainly could make them civilly liable.
Damn I can't believe we finally agree on something, but it still think they should face some type of charges when you just stand idly by and watch a man being beat to death.

So now there's been a white officer suspended. The family has come out as pissy because "why wasn't this white officer named from the beginning"

well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. THEY DIDNT WANT THE CITY TO BURN TO THE GROUND that's why.

And ohhhh look, IT WORKED.

Forum List

Back