5 more charged in anti-government militia plot linked to Fort Stewart

Who gives a shit if they are right wing?

There are loons and murderous ones a plenty on the left, too.

Does that make all you leftists murderous loons?
Thing is they aren't right wingers nor are they left wingers.

Oh. I'm not arguing that they are. I'm just saying that even if they were, so what? What of that factoid?

What purpose is served by "identifying" them as right wing even if they are right wingers?

And I'm suggesting that it's meaningless. No right winger I know favors assassination.
But that's how the left operates. "This group is radical and dangerous. They belong to the right. We need to keep an eye on the right...for the good of all. Maybe round them ALL up...for the good of all."

That's how the left ultimately deals with dissent: Oppression, imprisonment, and wholesale slaughter. History shows this.

What is it with you crazy white conservatives and the gun/dog pictures? I work with a machinist who has pictures of his German Shepards "holding" pistols and "sighting" rifles.

Don't worry until you see thered lasers on your chest cookie.

Ah, another threat on a black poster by a white conservative poster. It seems to have become the norm on USMB.

You feel threatened cookie?

Run tell Bammy youah daddy...he'll help you.

Last edited:
FEAR Militia Group Faces the Music - The Daily Beast

<excerpts>
Members of the group allegedly plotting to overthrow the government may now face the death penalty. And experts warn that their alleged plot is just part of an upswing in right-wing violence nationwide.

<
Berger said that, for right-wing extremists, “when it comes down to killing people, so many of these guys talk and talk and talk. When the talkers see people acting … they can be moved to do something on their own. There is a feeling like a contagion.”

What nationwide right wing violence are they talking about. Can you point to what they are talking about?
Disagreeing with Obama.

yes you run back to the OP because thats all you have.
I said it was posted in the thread you motherfucking dumbass.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-plot-to-assassinate-obama-2.html#post6000851

Now shut up
Members of the group allegedly plotting to overthrow the government may now face the death penalty. And experts warn that their alleged plot is just part of an upswing in right-wing violence nationwide.

So you and dip shit post a link with a basis? WTF Now if you can show me all the right wing nationwide violence the other link was talking about you will have something.
Now you can shut the fuck up.

i dont personally believe there has been a lot of rightwing violence.
But these people are rightwing...shrug

But you did think enough of it to use another bullshit link.
No they are not right wing nor DOES THE OP LINK IDENTIFIES THEM AS SUCH.

In any country with a dictator, there are hundreds of plots and plans going on at any time. Saddam had dozens of doubles. Hugo Chavez lives in his own bubble. What makes obama special? Right now, there are likely a hundred or more plans with replacing him as the foundation. It goes with the territory of being dictator.

I would be careful, although its already probably too late.

With the data mining technology they have already seen this and countless things that I've posted.

We don't have any privacy anymore, and that intrusion comes from both sides.
After 9/11 cons defended Bush's invasion of our privacy.
And when Obama was elected, so did leftists.

From Day One, I've been afraid that THE IDIOTS would succeed in assassinating Obama.

Typically, the damn rw's really have no friggin clue why killing the president of the United States would be a Bad Thing - Even if you're a brainless rw.

Think about it - Even though ReaganBushBush were the absolute worst for our country, killing them would not help us in any way.

You are the worse of the worse with your insulation that the RW ever wanted to assassinate anyone. JFK left wing communist sympathizer. Reagan left wing nut bag. No attempts made on a president from the right. You should be ashamed of what you said but I doubt you have any.

We could easily end up with Israel taking out Iran's nukes, Iran bombing our nearest bases and closing the Strait of Hormuz with obama telling jokes on Letterman, Leno and giving interviews on the Pimp with a Limp show. He would be removed, taken to someplace for his safety and the safety of the nation. Hopefully taken away healthy, hale and hearty to someplace where he could party all the time without having to be put in the position of making pesky decisons.

We do not have a president. We do not have one now. To think that someone, someplace, wouldn't take action in times of severe crisis is unimaginable.

So you and dip shit post a link with a basis? WTF Now if you can show me all the right wing nationwide violence the other link was talking about you will have something.
Now you can shut the fuck up.

i dont personally believe there has been a lot of rightwing violence.
But these people are rightwing...shrug

But you did think enough of it to use another bullshit link.
No they are not right wing nor DOES THE OP LINK IDENTIFIES THEM AS SUCH.

keep running back to the op like a loser.

We could easily end up with Israel taking out Iran's nukes, Iran bombing our nearest bases and closing the Strait of Hormuz with obama telling jokes on Letterman, Leno and giving interviews on the Pimp with a Limp show. He would be removed, taken to someplace for his safety and the safety of the nation. Hopefully taken away healthy, hale and hearty to someplace where he could party all the time without having to be put in the position of making pesky decisons.

We do not have a president. We do not have one now. To think that someone, someplace, wouldn't take action in times of severe crisis is unimaginable.

Oh where is my little tin hat, little tin hat.................................

Go down in the basement and hug one of your guns, you will feel so much better.:badgrin:

Don't worry until you see thered lasers on your chest cookie.

Ah, another threat on a black poster by a white conservative poster. It seems to have become the norm on USMB.

Wait....do you know who youah daddy is?

Just because you are a racist and make threats towards black posters doesn't mean I feel threatened. I know you can't back it up, but a violation of the rules is a violation of the rules, no matter how great the impotence of the one making the threat, ie: you.

From Day One, I've been afraid that THE IDIOTS would succeed in assassinating Obama.

Typically, the damn rw's really have no friggin clue why killing the president of the United States would be a Bad Thing - Even if you're a brainless rw.

Think about it - Even though ReaganBushBush were the absolute worst for our country, killing them would not help us in any way.
As usual, you're quite wrong.

This is why assassinating Obama would be a terrible thing:

President Joseph R. Biden

joe-biden-smirk.jpg

Total bullshit even McVeigh grew up in the home of a union member democrat, can you name one right winger who has shot and killed a president?

Wait....do you know who youah daddy is?

Just because you are a racist and make threats towards black posters doesn't mean I feel threatened. I know you can't back it up, but a violation of the rules is a violation of the rules, no matter how great the impotence of the one making the threat, ie: you.

You'll have to prove it cookie, do you think I might be your daddy?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back