Two Men Convicted In Plot To Kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer

LOL, you understand she made that statement when Congress was held captive by the Capitol Police because of the January 6th mob that trump orchestrated. If he showed up I would have shot him, that's what he deserves.

I feel the same way. The idiot she had a plot to get him, which was a lie. But as we know, Cons lie like they breathe.

Do you have real proof of that. Yes, Ms. Pelsoi did admit she wanted to punch the Traitor in face, but there was no plot to have him punched out. YOU. ARE. A. LIAR.
She clearly stated a premeditated plan/plot to lure him, stating she was trying and finally had her opp. You are uninformed, which is a whole other can of worms they lure you to swallow.

LOL, you understand she made that statement when Congress was held captive by the Capitol Police because of the January 6th mob that trump orchestrated. If he showed up I would have shot him, that's what he deserves.
I think you mean "she" orchestrated.
You are a dupe.

She clearly stated a premeditated plan/plot to lure him, stating she was trying and finally had her opp. You are uninformed, which is a whole other can of worms they lure you to swallow.
She spoke for everyone in Congress that day.

NO she did not. She said she would punched in face if she saw him. There was plot/no plan. YOU.....ARE.....A.....LIAR!!!

Congress was held captive by the Capitol Police?

Forum List

Back