Two Men Convicted In Plot To Kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer

HHe doesn't
They were convicted on evidence.

Do you have issue with that?
He doesn't seem to know that a mistrial can be retried. I miss troll does not mean there innocent or guilty, and it doesn't mean they were acquitted of the crown. That's why it's subject to retrial.

I call your bullshit...How can you honor a man who would of killed a pregnant woman if she resisted, and then on parole did another felony while overdosing on Fentanyl? You fuckers on the left have so corrupted this country that it is a 3rd world shithole. Yeah, i can hate you for doing that, because before your 1/2 white brown turd Obammy started the fundamental transformation of America, it was pretty much a very compatible place to live.
The the policeman that did this to George Floyd, did not have the decency to see George as a human being. To treat a person like that you'd have to think of them as an object, a criminal. He denied him his humanity. And above all else we need to be humane in our dealings with others at least civil which you are not.

The the policeman that did this to George Floyd, did not have the decency to see George as a human being. To treat a person like that you'd have to think of them as an object, a criminal. He denied him his humanity. And above all else we need to be humane in our dealings with others at least civil which you are not.
Did George Floyd when he put the loaded weapon to the belly of the pregnant woman show any decency?

I am old school "EYE FOR AN EYE, TOOTH FOR A TOOTH". You love your criminals , i see criminals as rabid animals that need to be put down, especially the repeat offenders.

Did George Floyd when he put the loaded weapon to the belly of the pregnant woman show any decency?

I am old school "EYE FOR AN EYE, TOOTH FOR A TOOTH". You love your criminals , i see criminals as rabid animals that need to be put down, especially the repeat offenders.
I looked up the facts in that case. It was attempted robbery and there's no evidence that the woman was pregnant at all. He paid for that crime. Now the police officer who murdered him is paying for his crime. That's what happens to criminals.

I looked up the facts in that case. It was attempted robbery and there's no evidence that the woman was pregnant at all. He paid for that crime. Now the police officer who murdered him is paying for his crime. That's what happens to criminals.
The police are supposed to treat people equally and with respect even if they're criminals. He was murdered over an alleged counterfeit $20 bill.

Fortunately our police don't work like you do. You'd be dead or in prison yourself for doing that.

They were convicted on evidence.

Do you have issue with that?
I don't.
These terrorists were NOT set up by the FBI.
No Evidence of this ^^^^^^

Why do you think I have an issue with their conviction?

Yet i dont see Camel Toe Harris asking for donations to have the policeman let go? Why is that? Is it because he is white, so she Camel Toe is a racist? Of course it is.

Fortunately our police don't work like you do. You'd be dead or in prison yourself for doing that.
Bet you never heard of this statement you Marxist...

1661771230124.png

Yet i dont see Camel Toe Harris asking for donations to have the policeman let go? Why is that? Is it because he is white, so she Camel Toe is a racist? Of course it is.
The policeman and people like him or the reason that the funds started in the first place that would be like the shepherd feeding the wolf one of his sheep to keep him from killing the sheep.

HHe doesn't

He doesn't seem to know that a mistrial can be retried. I miss troll does not mean there innocent or guilty, and it doesn't mean they were acquitted of the crown. That's why it's subject to retrial.

A mistrial usually mean the jury cannot or has not been able to reach consensus on the guilt of the person or persons being tried. A mistrial is not a verdict of innocent or guilty.

The Prosecution can refile or request a new trial

A mistrial usually mean the jury cannot or has not been able to reach consensus on the guilt of the person or persons being tried. A mistrial is not a verdict of innocent or guilty.

The Prosecution can refile or request a new trial. absolutely correct.

George Floyd was no sheep, unless you saying...

View attachment 688926
So you believe a person who served their time for a crime is still a criminal after they've done so. That's not the way the world law works. He was an innocent man when he was murdered by that policeman. The alleged $20 counterfeit bill that Floyd didn't even realize was a counterfeit bill but the clerk did and offered to pay for his cigarettes. In order to be charged with passing counterfeit bills you have to realize that you're passing counterfeit bills. The clerk realized that Floyd didn't know it was a counterfeit bill.

So you believe a person who served their time for a crime is still a criminal after they've done so. That's not the way the world law works. He was an innocent man when he was murdered by that policeman. The alleged $20 counterfeit bill that Floyd didn't even realize was a counterfeit bill but the clerk did and offered to pay for his cigarettes. In order to be charged with passing counterfeit bills you have to realize that you're passing counterfeit bills. The clerk realized that Floyd didn't know it was a counterfeit bill.
No not at all, but someone who is on parole then gets so high he is walking dead, and trying to pass a counter fit bill, because Floyd made that bill, then he was still a criminal for all his actions, being a repeat offender. Rabid animals who cannot be fixed, are put down.. But to you Marxists they are just a voting block.

WTF? Mr. Obama was not even in office Floyd was murdered by those cops. Empty, Meaningless and totally ridiculous
You are a dipshit, because a sheep is someone like you who must follow the orders of your Marxist masters, like the brown turd Obammy. He Obammy was the messiah for people like George and you.

1661823118949.png

No not at all, but someone who is on parole then gets so high he is walking dead, and trying to pass a counter fit bill, because Floyd made that bill, then he was still a criminal for all his actions, being a repeat offender. Rabid animals who cannot be fixed, are put down.. But to you Marxists they are just a voting block.
I agree this man hurt himself by his actions but I don't see where he threatened anyone else. The policeman that murdered him clearly couldn't distinguish between a minor violation and the hardened criminal.

Forum List

Back