Two Men Convicted In Plot To Kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer

The fact that you think that is rare shows how out of touch with reality you are.

I don't think it's rare, sadly.

But I do think you're rubes. Like the kind who parroted "SAFE AND EFFECTIVE" right through 2021 and into 2022

Looky here--an American who still "trusts the FBI"

:auiqs.jpg:
Why did it take your cult leader being investigated by the same guy he himself appointed head of the FBI -- why did take that to make you distrust law enforcement?

Is there a history of law enforcment persecuting wealthy white men in this country?

I guess you ignored the decades of ACTUAL CORRUPTION by law enforcement when it was aimed at black folks....COINTELPRO for example...

Or maybe you knew about it and loved it because that is what most conservatives believe the role of law enforcement should be....to keep their knees on the neck of anyone who is not white and conservative....

I don't think it's rare, sadly.

But I do think you're rubes. Like the kind who parroted "SAFE AND EFFECTIVE" right through 2021 and into 2022
Once again, I stress that if we tear down all our institutions there will be nothing left of this country at least nothing worth saving.

Actually I don't know and I don't care. I trust our police and the FBI to do their jobs and to me it sounds like they did a good job here. You can question everything in life if you want but where is that going to get you. It's just not worth it. Aren't you busy just trying to make ends meet and enjoy life. Have a good night.
Cool story bro. I used to trust them. But they’ve earned a downgrade on their fidelity to their actual duties.

Cool story bro. I used to trust them. But they’ve earned a downgrade on their fidelity to their actual duties.
Because of the cancer that is raping the country because of trump everything and everyone has been downgraded. Our metal is being tested to the nth degree.

Because of the cancer that is raping the country because of trump everything and everyone has been downgraded. Our metal is being tested to the nth degree.
Nonsense. You’re kind of just babbling.

President Trump was the one trying against massive Dim opposition to prevent the national cancer. Our values remain high despite the Dims’ insidious efforts and the Dims do not like it whatsoever.

Our metal is tested harshly by a DOJ and FBI that have become politicized.

President Trump was the one trying against massive Dim opposition to prevent the national cancer. Our values remain high despite the Dims’ insidious efforts and the Dims do not like it whatsoever.

I'm not badly and you're somewhat blind if you can't see the connections. Trump's unbalanced super-scrutiny of this world sets up standards that no one can live up to, especially him. But of course, all these judgments are about other people not him. The world is a far worse off place than it ever has been because of him. If I believed in such things, I call him the Antichrist. How a single man could destroy the greatest nation in the world is beyond belief, but in the end all he needs is a part of the population to support him. Enough doubters, enough people willing to believe in his lies and unfortunately we have a very good recipe for disaster. No good will come up this and it is still not over.

And where did you first hear that the doj was corrupt. Out of donald trump's mouth. He's also said that about the courts. Is declared the Democrats the enemy not just a political party at the enemy of the people. This madness has to stop.

I'm not badly and you're somewhat blind if you can't see the connections. Trump's unbalanced super-scrutiny of this world sets up standards that no one can live up to, especially him. But of course, all these judgments are about other people not him. The world is a far worse off place than it ever has been because of him. If I believed in such things, I call him the Antichrist. How a single man could destroy the greatest nation in the world is beyond belief, but in the end all he needs is a part of the population to support him. Enough doubters, enough people willing to believe in his lies and unfortunately we have a very good recipe for disaster. No good will come up this and it is still not over.
You are simply being a bit of a hack. No terrible surprise.

You are the one making a silly comparison of Trump to a national cancer. :cuckoo:

In reality, he is one of the few to see that the way our government has behaved in these past many years is the cancer.

You can’t see or admit that our government has largely abandoned any allegiance to the Constitutionally demanded checks and balances. They ignore the actual rules with impunity in most instances. They spend money we don’t have to fund programs the Constitution doesn’t authorize.

Hell, Stan, now Brandon is telling us that he is going to use non existent Executive “power” to appropriate funds which only Congress is authorized to appropriate. And he is going to do this to the $ tune of $300 billion dollars that they acknowledge. And he is doing that while we’re getting screwed with high inflation.

And some folks (presumably you) stand by and applaud him. They you call Trump the “cancer?”

You are ridiculous.

And where did you first hear that the doj was corrupt. Out of donald trump's mouth. He's also said that about the courts. Is declared the Democrats the enemy not just a political party at the enemy of the people. This madness has to stop.
If you’ve been paying attention, you’d already be aware of complaints about the corruption of the DOJ before Trump even first announced he was going to seek the Presidency.

Plus, it wouldn’t matter even if it had been Trump who first noted it. Stop with your fallacy of attacking the messenger. The issue is whether the concern is correct, not who said it earliest.

You are simply being a bit of a hack. No terrible surprise.

You are the one making a silly comparison of Trump to a national cancer. :cuckoo:

In reality, he is one of the few to see that the way our government has behaved in these past many years is the cancer.

You can’t see or admit that our government has largely abandoned any allegiance to the Constitutionally demanded checks and balances. They ignore the actual rules with impunity in most instances. They spend money we don’t have to fund programs the Constitution doesn’t authorize.

Hell, Stan, now Brandon is telling us that he is going to use non existent Executive “power” to appropriate funds which only Congress is authorized to appropriate. And he is going to do this to the $ tune of $300 billion dollars that they acknowledge. And he is doing that while we’re getting screwed with high inflation.

And some folks (presumably you) stand by and applaud him. They you call Trump the “cancer?”

You are ridiculous.
You still believe the biggest liar in the history of the world and you're calling me ridiculous. LOL. Actually this is too serious to laugh about. Just as the German people regret that Hitler was ever born, America will is regretting and will totally regret in the future that trump was ever born.

If you’ve been paying attention, you’d already be aware of complaints about the corruption of the DOJ before Trump even first announced he was going to seek the Presidency.

Plus, it wouldn’t matter even if it had been Trump who first noted it. Stop with your fallacy of attacking the messenger. The issue is whether the concern is correct, not who said it earliest.
It's government, there's always complaints from one side or the other. But they never had the kind of leverage they have that can destroy our nation before. Trump enables hatred and violence, that's no leader of the United States can afford or watch. That is self-destructive.

So you don't believe that Fox and Croft concocted the original plan?
Is that what they were convicted of?... concocting the plan?.... we are allowed to get drunk and boast and lash out at our leaders... but the FBI is not allowed to cheer you on and entrap you.....

You still believe the biggest liar in the history of the world and you're calling me ridiculous. LOL. Actually this is too serious to laugh about. Just as the German people regret that Hitler was ever born, America will is regretting and will totally regret in the future that trump was ever born.
Biden lies every time he speaks... are you blind to his lies?....

Is that what they were convicted of?... concocting the plan?.... we are allowed to get drunk and boast and lash out at our leaders... but the FBI is not allowed to cheer you on and entrap you.....
The other two testified against Fox and Croft.
This was way more than getting drunk or stoned and TALKING about a plan. These guys HAD a detailed plan and they talked.
FBI heard and infiltrated. That's how it works.

You act like you think the FBI developed this plan and brought them in to execute the plan.

The PLAN was already concocted by Croft and Fox.

The FBI did NOT create the PLAN nor talk them into developing/create the plan. The PLAN existed BEFORE the FBI got involved.
Biden lies every time he speaks... are you blind to his lies?....
Whataboutism ^^^^^ at it's finest.

Forum List

Back