Two Men Convicted In Plot To Kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer

Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaa...look in the mirror and see if you qualify for being one of these men with boobs..

View attachment 688025
Now you're being totally ridiculous. Geneticist s have long now that all human embryos start life as females as do all embryos of mammals. In humans about the second month the fetal test elaborate enough androgynous to offset the maternal estrogens and maleness develops. I hope you can comprehend what that means. If not, continue with your ridiculous claims.

Now you're being totally ridiculous. Geneticist s have long now that all human embryos start life as females as do all embryos of mammals. In humans about the second month the fetal test elaborate enough androgynous to offset the maternal estrogens and maleness develops. I hope you can comprehend what that means. If not, continue with your ridiculous claims.
This man has pectorals, while this woman has boobs, do you see the difference?
.................................Man...............................................................Woman........................See the difference? Both have pectorals but the fat material hanging off the woman's pecks are boobs.
1661635794484.png 1661635881202.png

.................................Man...............................................................Woman........................See the difference? Both have pectorals but the fat material hanging off the woman's pecks are boobs.
View attachment 688030 View attachment 688031
Most pussy pajama boys eat a lot of soybean, soy if full of estrogen which causes pajama boys like you to have boobs...

I love both pictures, They are both examples of people with well-developed pectoral muscles. And in case you didn't know men and women both have breast tissue, women just have a whole lot more of it. End of discussion. Thank you very much.

But, it wasn't premeditated. That makes it manslaughter, not murder. You claim to be about law and order. Now, you think laws should be applied differently based on race. I got news for ya: that isn't "law and order".
Dude, do you know what the word planning means?

Both have pectoral muscles, both have breast tissue, women's simply develops fully because of estrogen.

The male breast structure is nearly identical to the female breasts except that the male breast tissue lacks the specialized lobules since there is no physiological need for milk production by males. Anatomically the adult breast sits atop the pectoral muscles. That information is right out of the anatomy because physiology text. Believe whatever you wish. The human body in both female and male form is a beautiful amazing and wonderful thing.

Dude, do you know what the word planning means?
Planning possibly mean premeditated thought ! These far-right extremists don't have all their marbles. They like working in groups and taking orders because they can't think and walk at the same time.

I love both pictures, They are both examples of people with well-developed pectoral muscles. And in case you didn't know men and women both have breast tissue, women just have a whole lot more of it. End of discussion. Thank you very much.
So you are saying that you have more breast tissue because you are a pajama boy?

So you are saying that you have more breast tissue because you are a pajama boy?
Breast tissue in women is mostly fatty tissue. I don't think sexual orientation has much to do with how big a man's boobs are but weight surely does. ( More fatty tissue to be utilized ). I have a little extra weight but I'm not fat. They even sell bras for men if you need one. The condition is called Gynecomastia ( aka man boobs ).

You don’t really know shit then. .

The conversation had gone in a slightly different direction. The question is whether or not the FBI infiltrators had or had not encouraged the crime?

I don’t know. But if they did, then there may be a valid defense of “entrapment. And if they weren’t entrapped, I’m content with the conviction. But if they were, an appeal might rectify an illicit conviction.
Will your police officer or FBI agent infiltrates a group they don't usually become the leaders. The collect information and stop the attack .

You wish....
You started this idiotic conversation and post 164 I went back and reviewed it all. You are a very sad person, I feel sorry for you. I'm giving you all these facts and you just want to remain ignorant that's fine with me. If you weren't so lazy you can look it up for yourself. The breast tissue lies above the pectoral muscles in both men and women.. I'm done here, this is off subject and I'm not going to talk about it anymore. Try to have a good night if that's even possible for you, I plan on it.

Forum List

Back