Two Men Convicted In Plot To Kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer

Hardly....

This thread has proven that you think if the murderer is white and the victim is black, there should be little jail time and somehow "manslaughter" is warranted. As if drawing the weapon, aiming it, and pulling the trigger is just a merry mix-up.

Your allegations about my wanting black murderers to go free is simply false and made up out of thin air. So, again, fuck off.

Remember this, Kelso is the one who does not there Bigotry/Homophobia/Islamophobia/Misogyny/Racism on this forum. Never mind the members that post that kind of bottom feeding bullshit.

Of course any White Person is always going to be innocent. However if the perp is an Innocent Unarmed Black Woman and she is killed she deserved it.

Anything which refutes your own billshit.

You come armed with nothing and use even less.

As to the balance of your meaningless gibberish, you still fail to grasp the inherent value of one word: appeal.

The verdict is in. Guilty. Your brand of Reich Wing Bull Shit is not new. These guys had to be innocent, they were Pot Smoking TraitorHumpers and that alone makes them guilty.

It was their own blind, pot induced stupdity that got them caught out. It was their blind unfortunate MAGA Shit Head Stupidity that had them blabbing their mouths of an F.B.I. Informant. Does that make what to these idiots an "F.B.I. Plot", far from it. It means their pot induced fantasies of vengence against Governor Whitmer were shall we say discovered.

What YOU and GroppenFuhrer GooseSteppers do not understand is that the Oath taken by Federal Agents is to, "Support, Protect and Defend The Constitution of The United States". There is no oath to one person (Unlike your hero Adolf Hitler who had the military swear allegence to him).

Four Traitors are in prison where they will remain for long time, hopefully die behind bars and be buried under manure pile, which were all defenders and supporters of the Traitor belong.

The verdict is in. Guilty. Your brand of Reich Wing Bull Shit is not new. These guys had to be innocent, they were Pot Smoking TraitorHumpers and that alone makes them guilty.

It was their own blind, pot induced stupdity that got them caught out. It was their blind unfortunate MAGA Shit Head Stupidity that had them blabbing their mouths of an F.B.I. Informant. Does that make what to these idiots an "F.B.I. Plot", far from it. It means their pot induced fantasies of vengence against Governor Whitmer were shall we say discovered.

What YOU and GroppenFuhrer GooseSteppers do not understand is that the Oath taken by Federal Agents is to, "Support, Protect and Defend The Constitution of The United States". There is no oath to one person (Unlike your hero Adolf Hitler who had the military swear allegence to him).

Four Traitors are in prison where they will remain for long time, hopefully die behind bars and be buried under manure pile, which were all defenders and supporters of the Traitor belong.
The word you refuse to contemplate must cause you physical pain.

Appeal.

Does the FIB who egged on those two, get off with a pass, since they provided the means for such actions against the Governor?
Would you prefer that these criminals proceeded with their plans got their supplies from a black market source kill the governor and who knows how many others when they blew up the bridge. Thank God the feds are smarter than they were.

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) — A jury on Tuesday convicted two men of conspiring to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in 2020, a swift victory for prosecutors in a plot that was broken up by the FBI and described as a rallying cry for a U.S. civil war by anti-government extremists.

Adam Fox and Barry Croft Jr. were also found guilty of conspiring to obtain a weapon of mass destruction, namely a bomb to blow up a bridge and stymie police if the kidnapping could be pulled off at Whitmer’s vacation home.

Croft, 46, a trucker from Bear, Delaware, was also convicted of another explosives charge. The jury deliberated for roughly eight hours over two days.

It was the second trial for the pair after a jury in April couldn’t reach a unanimous verdict after five days. Two other men were acquitted and two more pleaded guilty and testified for prosecutors.

The result was a big win for the U.S. Justice Department following the shocking mixed outcome last spring.
Entrapment by out of control Big Intelligence wins again.

Fascist Democrats rejoice.

Here is your Democrat controlled "justice" system. People who didn't do anything get convicted, and other people who actually commit egregious crimes are not even questioned. The disparity is always along political lines. That is not a "justice" system.
^ Racist against banana republics.

Entrapment by out of control Big Intelligence wins again.

Fascist Democrats rejoice.
Sometimes you have to use fire against fire. I see nothing wrong with it, it's the intent that's important not the actions. There is no doubt these men were up to no good and just in case you're that crazy, I'm talking about The Men who conspired to blow up a bridge and kill the governor.

Sometimes you have to use fire against fire. I see nothing wrong with it, it's the intent that's important not the actions. There is no doubt these men were up to no good and just in case you're that crazy, I'm talking about The Men who conspired to blow up a bridge and kill the governor.
"The Men?"

So you feel the FBI entrapment team should go to jail?

"The Men?"

So you feel the FBI entrapment team should go to jail?
It wasn't the FBI's plan it was these idiot men's plan and they deserve to go to prison for it. Why the hell do you want to protect these potential murderers
You are f****** insane.

The word you refuse to contemplate must cause you physical pain.

Appeal.

More bloivating nonsense brought to you by a MAGA MEAT HEAD, Orange Shit Gibbon loving fool.

The verdict is guilty. Off to jail they go.. Bury them under manure pile, better dig a grave, put them in bottom and cover them in manure and the manure with dirt and salt it. Fuck them.

More bloivating nonsense brought to you by a MAGA MEAT HEAD, Orange Shit Gibbon loving fool.

The verdict is guilty. Off to jail they go.. Bury them under manure pile, better dig a grave, put them in bottom and cover them in manure and the manure with dirt and salt it. Fuck them.
Once again, we know what the verdict was. You Brandon salad tossers are a slow lot.

What you insist on attempting to wish away will not go away. The word is still “appeal.”

You’re welcome, you retard.

Once again, we know what the verdict was. You Brandon salad tossers are a slow lot.

What you insist on attempting to wish away will not go away. The word is still “appeal.”

You’re welcome, you retard.
This should not be a political matter. It's only political if you want to support terrorism. Which seems to be the case with far-right crazies these days.

This should not be a political matter. It's only political if you want to support terrorism. Which seems to be the case with far-right crazies these days.
What should not be a political matter, exactly? I suspect you’ve jumped in without knowing the entire discussion.

What should not be a political matter, exactly? I suspect you’ve jumped in without knowing the entire discussion.
1. I know the FBI found out about a plot to kill the governor of Michigan. 2. They got on the inside of that criminal plot and foiled it. 3. The people who planed the attack we're caught, had their day in court and now they're going to pay for their crimes. Thank GOD they were stopped.. as far as I'm concerned the conversation is over. Mulling over things to the enth degree is foolish in my mind. Goodbye.

Would you prefer that these criminals proceeded with their plans got their supplies from a black market source kill the governor and who knows how many others when they blew up the bridge. Thank God the feds are smarter than they were.
What if those people who only talked about it, but never would of done it, except with the egging on of the FIB? Yeah, many sting operations happen because people egg on violence...

1. I know the FBI found out about a plot to kill the governor of Michigan. 2. They got on the inside of that criminal plot and foiled it. 3. The people who planed the attack we're caught, had their day in court and now they're going to pay for their crimes. Thank GOD they were stopped.. as far as I'm concerned the conversation is over. Mulling over things to the enth degree is foolish in my mind. Goodbye.
You don’t really know shit then. .

The conversation had gone in a slightly different direction. The question is whether or not the FBI infiltrators had or had not encouraged the crime?

I don’t know. But if they did, then there may be a valid defense of “entrapment. And if they weren’t entrapped, I’m content with the conviction. But if they were, an appeal might rectify an illicit conviction.

You don’t really know shit then. .

The conversation had gone in a slightly different direction. The question is whether or not the FBI infiltrators had or had not encouraged the crime?

I don’t know. But if they did, then there may be a valid defense of “entrapment. And if they weren’t entrapped, I’m content with the conviction. But if they were, an appeal might rectify an illicit conviction.
I just cant believe anything, anymore of what the FIB says. They have totally ruined their reputation since the brown turd Obammy was in office.

Forum List

Back