Two Men Convicted In Plot To Kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer

The guys who planned to kidnap and kill the governor aren't FBI agents.

I'm not concerned with Trumpians whining about being mis-treated. It's hilarious.

Stop using those peski facts, you how facts gives Traitor Humpers a headache. Just like using words with more than one syliable or have to use their fingers to count higher than two.

chicago.suntimes.com

FBI’s tactics doomed case against men charged in kidnapping plot of Michigan governor

The appearance of entrapment, and the difficulty of distinguishing between fantasy and criminal conspiracy, explains the embarrassing outcome of the federal trial in which jurors acquitted two alleged conspirators and failed to reach verdicts for the other two.
chicago.suntimes.com
chicago.suntimes.com
theintercept.com

Echoes of FBI Entrapment Haunt Failed Plot to Kidnap Gretchen Whitmer

“It becomes really dicey when there are nearly as many informants as there are defendants,” a former federal prosecutor told The Intercept.
theintercept.com
theintercept.com
apnews.com

EXPLAINER: Jury mulls entrapment in Whitmer kidnap plot case

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) — Jurors deliberating at the trial of four men charged with plotting to kidnap Michigan Gov.
apnews.com
apnews.com

An opinion piece..which offers no real proof. That is the beauty of these lame brained pot induced conspiracies, you do not need proof.

Just like the 60+lawsuits that the "Kracken" and Ghouli filed and were tossed. The courts are in on it,,,,whatever "it" is.

What is really hilarious is that on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to Trump supporters Biden doesn't know where he is and drools into a cup. On Tuesday, Thursdays, and Saturdays, He's authorizing raids, covering up every crime from the murder of Arch Duke to Marily Monroe to Jeff Epstein (amazingly he was never implicated until he became President). Joe is really duping these guys.

What is really hilarious is that on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to Trump supporters Biden doesn't know where he is and drools into a cup. On Tuesday, Thursdays, and Saturdays, He's authorizing raids, covering up every crime from the murder of Arch Duke to Marily Monroe to Jeff Epstein (amazingly he was never implicated until he became President). Joe is really duping these guys.

While at the same time creating over 7,000,000 jobs since he entered office. Gas prices are coming down. Slashing student loan debt. The Traitor lost fucking jobs due to his wanton disregard of human life when COVID broke. Telling to drink Pine-Sol and shining a UV Light Up Their Ass. More like the Traitor has his head up his ass.

Gee, a black man gets blown away and a Trumper sides with the white cop who shot him.

That never happens except on days that end in a "Y".

You guys are such losers.
How did I side with the cop? All I did was state the facts: it was manslaughter, not premeditated murder.

Yet amazingly she was convicted of murder.
Not first degree murder and, she was originally charged with manslaughter. But then the mob got it's way and she was charged with murder. She only got 10 years because it wasn't premeditated.

I know how you people want a two tier justice system.

Not first degree murder and, she was originally charged with manslaughter. But then the mob got it's way and she was charged with murder. She only got 10 years because it wasn't premeditated.

I know how you people want a two tier justice system.
I want murderers to spend a very long time in jail. You guys (if the murderer is white and the victim is black) are for the opposite.

Musta hit a nerve...lol
Hardly....

This thread has proven that you think if the murderer is white and the victim is black, there should be little jail time and somehow "manslaughter" is warranted. As if drawing the weapon, aiming it, and pulling the trigger is just a merry mix-up.

Your allegations about my wanting black murderers to go free is simply false and made up out of thin air. So, again, fuck off.

Hardly....

This thread has proven that you think if the murderer is white and the victim is black, there should be little jail time and somehow "manslaughter" is warranted. As if drawing the weapon, aiming it, and pulling the trigger is just a merry mix-up.

Your allegations about my wanting black murderers to go free is simply false and made up out of thin air. So, again, fuck off.
Nothing of the sort has been proven. It has been proven, however, that everything is about race with you Leftist fuckers.

Nothing of the sort has been proven. It has been proven, however, that everything is about race with you Leftist fuckers.

Yeah mild bitch Kelso.... make us all laugh and tell us how if a black man murdered a white woman in her own home...he would get 10 years...in Texas.

Again..fuck off with your feigned ignorance.

You have stated twice that her drawing her gun, aiming it, and firing it is somehow not premeditated. Would you make the same ridiculous assertion for any other shooting where a black man was behind the trigger? Of course you wouldn't. You're going to bat for this bitch because she is white and you see it as your duty. Nothing more and nothing less.

Funny. I see you looping the nothing you started with and you haven’t rebutted the point I made. We all know why, too.

It’s because, of course, you can’t. 😎

I do not need rebut what is essentially a Reich Wing Paranoid Fanatsy. Guilt was established beyond a Reasonable Doubt (the legal standard).

What YOU cannot rebut is the fact these two Pot Smoking Trator Lovers were found guilty. Add to that the two pot smoking idiots who took plea deals. YOU cannot accept the verdict because being found guilty of conspiracy to Kidnap and Murder the sitting Governor of Michigan does not fit the MAGA Meath Head Reich Wing Conspiracy Fantasy narrative.

Forum List

Back