Two Men Convicted In Plot To Kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer

True. But quite entirely beside the point.

No it is not. They were found guilty. Two other members of the MAGA POT HEAD PLOT took plea deals and testified against those convicted, you did not exactly remember that did you?

So a total of four out of the six are behind bars where they belong.

Or do verdicts only count when they go the way YOU want.

No it is not.

Of course it is. Have you ever heard is a reversal on appeal. Sometimes that happens on the law. Sometimes it happens on the facts.
They were found guilty.
Yeah we know that, you dimwit.
Two other members of the MAGA POT HEAD PLOT took plea deals and testified against those convicted, you did not exactly remember that did you?
I actually quoted it and noted it. You’re very stupid.
So a total of four out of the six are behind bars where they belong.
Well, they are behind bars. That much is true.
Or do verdicts only count when they go the way YOU want.
Another ^ magnificently stupid question. Again. Pay attention, you imbecile. Verdicts are often right on the mark. But sometimes they do get reversed.

I don’t know what you’re babbling about, beyond this. I suspect that your last vestigial brain cell is wearing out, now, completely.

Bzzzzzt!

Last edited:
The verdict stands as fact.
Until it doesn’t. Do you understand how appeals work?

And it doesn’t matter anyway.

I’m not saying they are innocent. A jury has said the government proved the two tried defendants’ guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Maybe they were. But ultimately, it’s still up in the air.

Until it doesn’t. Do you understand how appeals work?

And it doesn’t matter anyway.

I’m not saying they are innocent. A jury has said the government proved the two tried defendants’ guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Maybe they were. But ultimately, it’s still up in the air.
No, no it's not.

No, no it's not.
Yeah. It is. If a person is convicted, until his appeals are exhausted, he might yet win on appeal and have the conviction reversed and the charges even dismissed.

And if he happens to croak while his appeal is pending, at least in some jurisdictions, his conviction gets vacated.

You may not like the facts. But them iz the facts. 😎

Last edited:
Plotting is not the same as actually carrying out a kidnapping.

Do all MURDERERS get life?

Is murder less than making a PLAN, or discussing a PLAN

A white woman murdering a black guy in his own home got 10 years after being convicted of murder. I think that she should be doing life too. Some conservatives on here, not surprisingly, think she should have gotten zero jail time.

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) — A jury on Tuesday convicted two men of conspiring to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in 2020, a swift victory for prosecutors in a plot that was broken up by the FBI and described as a rallying cry for a U.S. civil war by anti-government extremists.

Adam Fox and Barry Croft Jr. were also found guilty of conspiring to obtain a weapon of mass destruction, namely a bomb to blow up a bridge and stymie police if the kidnapping could be pulled off at Whitmer’s vacation home.

Croft, 46, a trucker from Bear, Delaware, was also convicted of another explosives charge. The jury deliberated for roughly eight hours over two days.

It was the second trial for the pair after a jury in April couldn’t reach a unanimous verdict after five days. Two other men were acquitted and two more pleaded guilty and testified for prosecutors.

The result was a big win for the U.S. Justice Department following the shocking mixed outcome last spring.
Are they going to charge the FBI agents that talked them into it?

A white woman murdering a black guy in his own home got 10 years after being convicted of murder. I think that she should be doing life too. Some conservatives on here, not surprisingly, think she should have gotten zero jail time.
Whom are you referring to?

Nah...

Just the Trumptards who conspired to kidnap and execute an elected official.

Remember back when you guys were pretending to be about law and order?
So, the FBI agents who hatched this plan are going to skate, huh?

And you wonder why the people are losing confidence in the government...lol

Forum List

Back