Two Men Convicted In Plot To Kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer

And the Traitor's Supporters continue to prove what Sheepeople they really are....Bah.....Bah....Bah is all they know.

So many words, and so much of nothing. The Shit Gibbon LIED about a rigged Election and you bought. You still believe it. Even after over 60 Lawsuits that tossed for lack of evidence.

That lying Puting ass kissing shit for brains sides with that Russian Dictator and you love him for it. He tells the F.B.I. is against him and you believe it.

YOU love a dictatorship so damn much, move to Russia and experience it first hand.
Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

No, but FBI agents literally PLANNED and worked with these gullible and not too bright folks to commit a crime. They never would have done more than TALK without undercover FBI planning and encouraging the whole thing
Did the FBI initiate this from the onset? I that your stance?

Like the FBI went out and searched for gullible suckers and it's the FBI that concocted the entire kidnapping scenario and these gullible pothead terrorists NEVER planned anything pre FBI string.

Did the FBI initiate this from the onset? I that your stance?

Like the FBI went out and searched for gullible suckers and it's the FBI that concocted the entire kidnapping scenario and these gullible pothead terrorists NEVER planned anything pre FBI string.
Pretty much

That's quite the fairy tale.

I just laugh at your trumpism belief of Big Lies.

Just to clarify, WHY would the FBI just create a 'situation' out of thin air to try to frame some idiots?
Fear of the right, just the same as you hysterical folks on this board. You just make shit up because f your hate and hysteria

just the same as you hysterical folks on this board. You just make shit up because f your hate and hysteria
Challenge to you, you pathetic fuckstain.

Find something "You (meaning I) just make shit up"

Example: Stolen Election is 'just shit you make up'

That's a very poor analogy since he would have taken a deadly ACTION as opposed to talking about it. Do you see the difference? Maybe you don't since your world revolves around Tweets and posts.
Deadly action? He missed.

Plotting to kidnap an elected official doesn't bother you?

Wow....this is way Trump supporters are regarded as the garbage they are.

All the Traitor has talked is "The Election Was Rigged." and YOU believed it.

You support and you defend a lying asshole who defends Russia. He is nothing but a would be dictator and YOU defend him and You support him.

You and his other goose steppers supported the failed Insurrection. You do not defend democracy, you defend dictatorship.

The only fascists are the people dumb enough to believe each and every lie the Traitor has told....meaning YOU who believe the lies and want to be lied to.
He's a lot like Mac in this regard.. "I never said anything, I've just presented evidence supporting it!!!!"

Deadly action? He missed.

Plotting to kidnap an elected official doesn't bother you?

Wow....this is way Trump supporters are regarded as the garbage they are.
Plotting is not the same as actually carrying out a kidnapping.

Do all MURDERERS get life?

Is murder less than making a PLAN, or discussing a PLAN

Last edited:
He's a lot like Mac in this regard.. "I never said anything, I've just presented evidence supporting it!!!!"

There is a very distinct lack of original thought among the MAGA MEAT HEADS. It's as if they very afraid of thinking for themselves.

I know the government’s allegations. I don’t know if the allegations are truthful. And I never said that they shouldn’t do jail time.

In fact, I said the very opposite assuming they are guilty.

Your abject mental retardation is now on full display.
A jury decided for you.

Forum List

Back