Two Men Convicted In Plot To Kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer

I just cant believe anything, anymore of what the FIB says. They have totally ruined their reputation since the brown turd Obammy was in office.
I think they had credibility problems going back to Hoover’s dresses. We know what they did to Dr. King.

The FBI needs a solid overhaul to this very day.

1. I know the FBI found out about a plot to kill the governor of Michigan. 2. They got on the inside of that criminal plot and foiled it. 3. The people who planed the attack we're caught, had their day in court and now they're going to pay for their crimes. Thank GOD they were stopped.. as far as I'm concerned the conversation is over. Mulling over things to the enth degree is foolish in my mind. Goodbye.

The only reason the Cons are their frillies in twist on this that Radical Violent Militia Types were arrested and convicted. IF some nitwit "Leftists", had been in exact same situation plotting to kidnap and murder say Governor DeInsanity, they would howling a the moon about how the plotters should executed.

Bu because these pot smoking dummies did not the sense god gave a soda cracker about keeping their big mouths shut, they were caught and are now on prison. Nice to nice that Ye Old Republican Double Standard is alive and well.

The only reason the Cons are their frillies in twist on this that Radical Violent Militia Types were arrested and convicted. IF some nitwit "Leftists", had been in exact same situation plotting to kidnap and murder say Governor DeInsanity, they would howling a the moon about how the plotters should executed.

Bu because these pot smoking dummies did not the sense god gave a soda cracker about keeping their big mouths shut, they were caught and are now on prison. Nice to nice that Ye Old Republican Double Standard is alive and well.
Have you been drinking?

If, that's a really big if. I deal in facts.

"IF" is the biggest word in the english language.

As my late mother used to say, "What if a bear was to come". She was a PK (Preacher's Kid) and never swore.

There is no "IF" involved. These idiots conspired to kidnap and execute the sitting Governor of state of Michigan, she refused to give Electoral Votes to the Traitor, she was obeying the law and how dare she deny the Traitor the office he had lost in free, fair and open election.

It is the Traitor who refused to accept being the loser. His monumental and insatiable ego cannot accept the fact he lost. He has told lie afer lie after lie after after lie. He has weaved innumerable conspiracy theories, none of which are true. He has blamed the courts, even the judges he has appointed, it is their fault. No you fucking Putin Loving, 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of shit, YOU FUCKING LOST.

Because Governor Whitme (Democrat) would lie about the results of her state's election, she became the enemy of MAGA (me, I made myself their enemy gladly, bunch assholes in red hats screaming and yelling. They do not even understand why anymore).

These pot smoking (amazing how when Cons smoke pot it is ignored when I have a joint once or twice a year I'm a Commie).

It was and is their very own pot induced stupidity that led to their undoing. The F.B.I. did the job they were trained to, investigate and arrest the possible kidnapping and murder of U.S. Governor.

"IF" means nothing. A threat to American Democracy was uncovered and dealt with. Let these Anti-Democratic/Anti-American Shit For Brains DIE IN PRISON and bury them under a pile of shit.

"IF" is the biggest word in the english language.

As my late mother used to say, "What if a bear was to come". She was a PK (Preacher's Kid) and never swore.

There is no "IF" involved. These idiots conspired to kidnap and execute the sitting Governor of state of Michigan, she refused to give Electoral Votes to the Traitor, she was obeying the law and how dare she deny the Traitor the office he had lost in free, fair and open election.

It is the Traitor who refused to accept being the loser. His monumental and insatiable ego cannot accept the fact he lost. He has told lie afer lie after lie after after lie. He has weaved innumerable conspiracy theories, none of which are true. He has blamed the courts, even the judges he has appointed, it is their fault. No you fucking Putin Loving, 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of shit, YOU FUCKING LOST.

Because Governor Whitme (Democrat) would lie about the results of her state's election, she became the enemy of MAGA (me, I made myself their enemy gladly, bunch assholes in red hats screaming and yelling. They do not even understand why anymore).

These pot smoking (amazing how when Cons smoke pot it is ignored when I have a joint once or twice a year I'm a Commie).

It was and is their very own pot induced stupidity that led to their undoing. The F.B.I. did the job they were trained to, investigate and arrest the possible kidnapping and murder of U.S. Governor.

"IF" means nothing. A threat to American Democracy was uncovered and dealt with. Let these Anti-Democratic/Anti-American Shit For Brains DIE IN PRISON and bury them under a pile of shit.
These men came up with the idea, the feds did not put it in their heads. A jury does not convict if there is any reasonable doubt. I don't think the appeals will go anywhere, they were just too stupid for their own good.

These men came up with the idea, the feds did not put it in their heads. A jury does not convict if there is any reasonable doubt. I don't think the appeals will go anywhere, they were just too stupid for their own good.

I can see it. These MAGA MEAT HEADS were sitting smoking their dope and someone said they need to teach Governor Whitmer a lesson, show her that the Traitor was the real winner. And that evolved a plan to kidnap and murder her. Casing her house (no F.B.I. in that one, just the above mentioned Meat Heads). Building a mock up of the house in order to block out ther assault.

It was their blind stupidity that they partnered up with an F.B.I. informant. He let the Feds know what they were planning. Step by idiot step, these Traitor Humpers made their plans and when they were busted by the Feds all of a sudden they were amazed people took the whole thing seriously.

Now, four men are going to prison. That is where they belong.

The justice system should be about justice, not political vengeance. You are advocating LIFE imprisonment for people who didn't actually DO anything. And you are calling me insane?
Ebj7cpbWoAAQ2mi.jpg
if these guys were plotting to kidnap Trump's daughter or son or even your own children....would you want the court to take it easy on them?
Good thing is...the guys in the pic are the good guys....

Only if you are a pussy pajama boy, because REAL men have Pectorals not tits. Thanks for playing pussy.
You really are a pussy boy. You must have had some kind of traumatic incident as a child that makes you so insecure of your own sexuality you need to attack others to vindicate yourself. Try as you may, that just doesn't work. Move on and get a life.

You really are a pussy boy. You must have had some kind of traumatic incident as a child that makes you so insecure of your own sexuality you need to attack others to vindicate yourself. Try as you may, that just doesn't work. Move on and get a life.
You are the one that said you have tits, not me.

You are the one that said you have tits, not me.
I took biology and advanced biology. Although they serve no function and are not as well developed as in females ; males do have tits. That's a fact and I'm not going to argue a fact with you. Goodbye, loser.

I took biology and advanced biology. Although they serve no function and are not as well developed as in females ; males do have tits. That's a fact and I'm not going to argue a fact with you. Goodbye, loser.
Those were in high school. In college for my nursing degree I had to take human anatomy and physiology one and two. There's a very good reason children before the age of puberty are often very androgynous in. Appearance. The same basic blueprint is used in all embryos are female at first. There's even a scientific theory that given enough time the human race will evolve to be all female and do away with the male counterpart entirely.

Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaa...look in the mirror and see if you qualify for being one of these men with boobs..

1661634911377.png

Forum List

Back