5 things men find UNATTRACTIVE in women, Especially No.2

jchima

Sep 22, 2014
Mouth-odour-2.jpg

Men donā€™t automatically think youā€™re unattractiveā€¦but there are certain things you can do or say that will make you appear unattractive to them. Ladies, remember that first impressions really do leave an impact.

Women seem to notice everything that is ā€œwrongā€ with another woman. They can easily spot any makeup disaster, ugly hairdo or tacky outfit. Ladies ā€“ brace yourselves and prepare for some home truths; here are the things men find unattractive about women.
1. Too much makeup

women that look like they have a mini cement mixer for the foundation they slap on.Keep it natural. Men donā€™t want to go in for a kiss and come out looking like they just joined the circus. Remember, foundation is supposed to be invisible to others and blend in with your skin. Stay away from glittery or shimmering eye makeup and never use clumpy mascara. Minimal makeup is sexier.

2. Mouth odour

Bad breath and discoloured teeth are unattractive to the opposite sex. Cut down on the coffee or red wine. Use whitening toothpaste or strips to brighten your smile and always carry gum or breath helpers in your purse. You never know when that kiss may be coming.

3. Poor hygiene

Poorly manicured nails, hairy legs and unshaven armpits are major turn-offs for men. Poor personal gygiene cannot be hidden by makeup or cloth.

4. Negativity

Men like happy, positive women. So donā€™t complain about the lack of service at a restaurant or how long you had to wait in a line. Show your upbeat personality.

5. Being needy

Donā€™t ever drop your girlfriends and family for a man. Being too dependent on your man to make you happy is a turnoff. Expecting him to change to meet your needs is also very unattractive. They want to be loved for who they are.

Source: 5 things men find UNATTRACTIVE in women, Especially No.2 ā€“ Nigeria News Online

6. Bitching.

7. Nagging.

8. Complaining.

9. Saying, "See, I told you so."

10. Saying, "Where were you?"

Men donā€™t automatically think youā€™re unattractiveā€¦but there are certain things you can do or say that will make you appear unattractive to them. Ladies, remember that first impressions really do leave an impact.

Talk with Freud in your dreams. :laugh:

Top things women find unattractive in men:

1) MetroSexual liberal pussy.
But liberal women like to have liberal men and I believe secretly yearn for conservative men but it's blasphemy. Liberal men are women with dicks and can be easily manipulated, conservative men, not so much.

What a load of BS.

Honestly. What rot.
Not really. They are pretty much the same thing women find unattractive in men.

Mouth odor

poor hygiene

needy

negative

What's funny is if you ask a married man who is best friend is, he will nearly always say my wife.

If you ask a married woman who her best friend is, she will say Mary or Nancy or the name of some woman.

Things women find unattractive about men

1 -- A tattoo on the tip of their willy that says "mom"

2 -- Skin that flakes off in patches with a corresponding appetite for brains

3 -- Bringing along their mannequin on the first date

4 -- Asking to play a game of connect the dots with their zits.

5 -- Tongues that hang down below their chin.

oops, make that NOT 5! That was from the other list.

never mind.

But liberal women like to have liberal men and I believe secretly yearn for conservative men but it's blasphemy. Liberal men are women with dicks and can be easily manipulated, conservative men, not so much.

lol- i'm married to a real conservative. true fiscal conservatism is a dying breed & the (R) party has been highjacked by soocial conservatives bent on pushing christianity whilst not actually being one.

lol- i'm married to a real conservative. true fiscal conservatism is a dying breed & the (R) party has been highjacked by soocial conservatives bent on pushing christianity whilst not actually being one.
What's your source?

What's your source?

my eyes & ears watching & listening to the wolves in sheep's clothing.

ā€œMark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.ā€ ~ Barry Goldwater

What's your source?

ā€œMark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.ā€ ~ Barry Goldwater

So in other words you have no source to back up your horse shit.. Thanks.

What's your source?

Wow. Barry Goldwater. That's current. Which preacher is controlling the party? Seems to me the RINOs are.

What's your source?

So in other words you have no source to back up your horse shit.. Thanks.

lol... i wouldn't expect someone living in the bubble that links breitbart to see thru your own methane filled existence

PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

What's your source?

Wow. Barry Goldwater. That's current. Which preacher is controlling the party? Seems to me the RINOs are.

the rank & file republicans aren't conservative either & the whole (R) par-tay is imploding............. this isn't eisenhower's party, or even ford & nixons. & it certainly ain't lincoln's.............

I don't know about that. At least here in the Northeast "Metrosexual, Liberal, Pussy" would probably be a great online dating profile title for members of BOTH genders.

Forum List

Back