5 weird things you probably did not know about commie hypocrite John Lennon.

Yoko destroyed this song....how lennon let this woman sing on his songs is beyond me.....Zappa had to have been kinda pissed...

1. He was incapable of driving a car.

2. He actually thought he was Jesus.

3. Getting attention was the most important thing to him. His nonconformity was a bid for it.

4. He liked the idea of being a working class hero, but did NOT exactly have street cred.

5. Not everyone thought his antics were funny.

So, like any and every rich white left wing privileged idiotic hypocrite, he was all talk.

The best part, after being revealed that he bought houses left and right, bought an island, was worth $800 million and his long time friend pointed out "no posessions, its easy if you try." He responded, "it's just a bloody song."

Yeah, the commie anthem by their hippy commie god, "Imagine" nothing but a stupid, pathetic attempt to come across that he was working class and really really cared.

Full of utter shit. Just like every single left wing rich elitist scumbag.

LOL

Wow......someone is sure letting his jealousy of a dead icon out today.

The Beatles were the most overrated band in rock history. Sure, they had some interesting lyrics from time to time, but instrumentally and vocally, I thought they were rather boring and pedestrian. All they really did was make a huge number of dumb, teenage girls faint.

Yes,I admit I'm a Stones fan; of the two most famous "English invasion" bands in the '60s, the Rolling Stones had so much more badass, kinetic dance energy to them. And the only English band to perfectly master that American-style, bar-room-flavored blues. They're the most American band England ever came up with.

The Beatles were the most overrated band in rock history. Sure, they had some interesting lyrics from time to time, but instrumentally and vocally, I thought they were rather boring and pedestrian. All they really did was make a huge number of dumb, teenage girls faint.

Yes,I admit I'm a Stones fan; of the two most famous "English invasion" bands in the '60s, the Rolling Stones had so much more badass, kinetic dance energy to them. And the only English band to perfectly master that American-style, bar-room-flavored blues. They're the most American band England ever came up with.
Love me some brown sugar. I doubt stupid liberals even know what the words mean.

Should have heard them just around midnight.

How come you taste so goooood.

Just like a black girl should.

Love me some brown sugar. I doubt stupid liberals even know what the words mean.

I just know that no Beatles song could ever have the whirlwind of dance-energy as the Stones' "Satisfaction." When it came the musical instruments, the Beatles never really pioneered anything or added anything musically unique to the rock/blues genre. Unlike their '60s contemporaries the Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, Janis, Doors or Jefferson Airplane - every one of whom were more jam-band, instrumentally more extremely ambitious & furiously passionate than the Beatles doldrums. I hate the Beatles just for coming up with a song as annoying, wheezy and repulsive as "Come Together."

Or, he could have had an attitude like yours and not sung those songs at all because they were too idealistic and "snowflake."

It's a fool who plays it cool by making this world a little colder....

That's Paul McCartney. :rolleyes:

I just know that no Beatles song could ever have the whirlwind of dance-energy as the Stones' "Satisfaction." When it came the musical instruments, the Beatles never really pioneered anything or added anything musically unique to the rock/blues genre. Unlike their '60s contemporaries the Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, Janis, Doors or Jefferson Airplane - every one of whom were more jam-band, instrumentally more extremely ambitious & furiously passionate than the Beatles doldrums. I hate the Beatles just for coming up with a song as annoying, wheezy and repulsive as "Come Together."

I don't recall anyone ever saying Ringo Starr was a great drummer. I do not recall anyone saying Mcartney or Lennon being anywhere near the guitarist of Page or Clapton.

Yes, I agree they were very overrated.

Forum List

Back