Zone1 50 years of invalid priest ordinations in "francis (Vatican II) church"

And in the same general area -- Francis went to heaven some time ago to allow the double to act as mouthpiece for the "Jesuits" .
Committed to bringing down Christianity .
I store the information , barely understand it and have no idea what might be true or garbage
But it's better than TV ..

I'm still reading through this but thought I'd share with my Catholic buddies here, assuming I have any..

I'll say one thing.. What I am reading so far from Novus Ordo Watch is in the category of Most Interesting stuff I've heard in years.. maybe ever.
Actually, all Catholic ordinations of priests have been invalid since day one of the organization of the Church after the last Apostle vanished. There is no order of Franciscan, Jesuit or any of the other order of the Catholic priesthood. Only the orders listed in Hebrews chapter 7 are orders of the priesthood that can perform valid ordinations, Melchizedek and Aaronic. The only Church that has these is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Salt Lake City Headquarters). It's the only church that has the Lord's name as well in the name of the Church. Yes, there are some churches like The Church of Christ. But, the Lord's name is not Christ. That's His title. His name, "Jesus." He said do all things in His name. "All" things. You people can't even name your church The Church of Jesus. Sad, very sad...

• Banned
Actually, all Catholic ordinations of priests have been invalid since day one of the organization of the Church after the last Apostle vanished. There is no order of Franciscan, Jesuit or any of the other order of the Catholic priesthood. Only the orders listed in Hebrews chapter 7 are orders of the priesthood that can perform valid ordinations, Melchizedek and Aaronic. The only Church that has these is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Salt Lake City Headquarters). It's the only church that has the Lord's name as well in the name of the Church. Yes, there are some churches like The Church of Christ. But, the Lord's name is not Christ. That's His title. His name, "Jesus." He said do all things in His name. "All" things. You people can't even name your church The Church of Jesus. Sad, very sad...
ok, so I'm supposed to listen to a person whose religion came late to the game, namely in the 1800s. According to y'all, Up until the 1800s there was absolutely NO Christianity in the world and the most ancient of all, the Catholic Church is wrong about everything.:rolleyes:

Please. I'm too intelligent for that kind of hogwash

• Banned
Not exactly.
It's possible for anyone to be infallible in at least some of what he or she says.

But ofcourse we are not talking about ordinary Christians, but the leader of the Christian Church

It's possible for anyone to be infallible in at least some of what he or she says.

But ofcourse we are not talking about ordinary Christians, but the leader of the Christian Church
Catholic doctrine says the pope only speaks infallibly when he speaks ex cathedra. "for an encyclical to be infallible the Pope must speak ex cathedra"

I thought there were more instances but a quick search only pulled up one instance where a pope spoke infallibly. And it was concerning Mary.

Only one pope—and only one papal decree—has ever invoked this kind of infallibility since it was first defined. In 1950, Pius XII declared the Assumption of Mary (i.e., the quick passage of her body and soul into heaven) as a dogma of the church.

ok, so I'm supposed to listen to a person whose religion came late to the game, namely in the 1800s. According to y'all, Up until the 1800s there was absolutely NO Christianity in the world and the most ancient of all, the Catholic Church is wrong about everything.:rolleyes:

Please. I'm too intelligent for that kind of hogwash
There's a reason that it came late in the game. The Bible is clear about a great apostasy and the loss of many ordinances and corruption of doctrine. It's not that it's late in any game. It's that these are the days of the restitution of all things that were lost by corruption of the Great and Abominable Church, The Catholic Church that changed the ordinances and doctrines. So yes, the Church of Jesus Christ has been restored. We do all things in the name of the Lord. The Catholic Church can't even do that.

There's a reason that it came late in the game. The Bible is clear about a great apostasy and the loss of many ordinances and corruption of doctrine. It's not that it's late in any game. It's that these are the days of the restitution of all things that were lost by corruption of the Great and Abominable Church, The Catholic Church that changed the ordinances and doctrines. So yes, the Church of Jesus Christ has been restored. We do all things in the name of the Lord. The Catholic Church can't even do that.
the church of polygamy criticizes the Oldest Church, the one founded by Christ..

kinda comical

I thought there were more instances but a quick search only pulled up one instance where a pope spoke infallibly. And it was concerning Mary.

Only one pope—and only one papal decree—has ever invoked this kind of infallibility since it was first defined. In 1950, Pius XII declared the Assumption of Mary (i.e., the quick passage of her body and soul into heaven) as a dogma of the church.
I am almost certain this is FALSE

That's all I could find
Did u go to a novus ordo (francis church) site?

that would explain a few things. I recommend you not trust them at all. There is truth there but it is mixed with error.. which sometimes is worse than unmitigated error

Did u go to a novus ordo (francis church) site?

that would explain a few things. I recommend you not trust them at all. There is truth there but it is mixed with error.. which sometimes is worse than unmitigated error
No. I’m just not a political animal so to speak. I think it’s dumb and counterproductive.

Forum List

Back