500 teachers in Colorado take advantage of free concealed carry classes...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Wether or not teachers carrying guns in their schools is a good idea remains to be seen...I think that at the least, school administrators, principals, assistant principals, deans and school secretaries could carry fairly safely in a school environmet.....but these 500 teachers in Colorado want to at least get their permits to carry....

For myself...I think the minimum would be ending "gun free" school zones for killers....let parents carry their guns onto school grounds...that way these killers will never know who is or isn't ready to fight them when they enter these schools...and thus, these schools will be safer and more secure...

And several states already have school districts that allow teachers to carry guns with them into their schools....

Over 500 Teachers Show Up For Free Concealed Carry Class In Colorado Concealed Nation

The Centennial Gun Club, one of the largest gun clubs in the state of Colorado, held afree concealed carry class for teachers. The result: over 500 teachers eager to receive their concealed carry permits showed up for the class.

One of the attendees, Samantha Schuller, was a sophomore at Platte Canyon High School when her and other students were taken hostage by a gunman in 2006. Fast forward and Schuller is now a first-grade teacher looking to take the steps necessary to protecting herself and others.

Kudos to whomever is paying for this.

I'll soon be substitute teaching again, and have thought about approaching the school board about legally carrying while in the classroom. But these people being a bloated morass of retarded Liberals, they'd probably have me arrested just for asking.

Forum List

Back