50th Anniversary of Israel’s Infamous USS Liberty Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean The Liberty crew gave pro-Liberty statements?
No, as the NSA document outlines, every single one gave consistent testimony and it was concluded beyond doubt that the israelis were in fact mass murdering Americans and THEY KNEW.
As Columbo would say, when too many people are consistent, especially in a time of duress, someone's been rehearsing.
Did you know that in Jewish law, totally identical testimony eliminates the witnesses because it's impossible to be consistent beyond a certain threshold.

You know where you can take Jewish law and shove it.
You know how much I care about your opinion of Jews and all things Jewish.
Of course I realize your entire being seethes with Jew hatred.

It is you who despises non-Jews. I have no hate for Jews. I hate murderous Jews, like you.
I'll pass the message along to my several dozen non-Jewish friends.
You love Jews who behave like non-Jews.

No, as the NSA document outlines, every single one gave consistent testimony and it was concluded beyond doubt that the israelis were in fact mass murdering Americans and THEY KNEW.
As Columbo would say, when too many people are consistent, especially in a time of duress, someone's been rehearsing.
Did you know that in Jewish law, totally identical testimony eliminates the witnesses because it's impossible to be consistent beyond a certain threshold.

It is you who despises non-Jews. I have no hate for Jews. I hate murderous Jews, like you.

I have no problem with Jews that behave like normal people. Those that celebrate murdering Muslims and Christians are just not that lovable.

I have no problem with Jews that behave like normal people. Those that celebrate murdering Muslims and Christians are just not that lovable.

"Those that celebrate murdering Muslims and Christians are just not that lovable."

When you meet some, have them post some of their stories to me right here.
Thanks in advance.

"Those that celebrate murdering Muslims and Christians are just not that lovable."

Thanks in advance.

You and many others that post here are enough for me.

Thanks in advance.

But you seem to infer that you belong to a like minded union of millions.
It must be difficult keeping up with all of those split personalities.

Thanks in advance.

But you seem to infer that you belong to a like minded union of millions.
It must be difficult keeping up with all of those split personalities.

Most Christians around the world know you people don't believe Jesus Christ is the son of God. Only some ignorant American Christians are unaware of that fact. There is no split personality, only an idiot like you are would make such a claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back