Why do people bitch & whine about the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty so much?

The resident Zionist Fascist Jew Supremacist ISTISMIST tosses cards at truth....
OK, there is a bad way to tell that story and a good way. A very bad way is to attack Israel. When the attacker talks as the attack above, clearly it is to attack current Israel. We who know history realize the Jews attacked our ship. And we know our men got killed. We know Israel apologized and paid restitution. We know restitution does not bring back lives. But once they are gone, nothing brings them back. Not even whining at the Jews.

This is a try to provide aid and comfort for the Muslims in Gaza is all.

I don't know why they failed. I just know they did fail after attacking the ship with fighter jets, helicopter gunships, PT boats and a submarine.

I think that the main reason that the ship didn't sink is that only one of the five torpedoes fired at the Liberty actually hit the ship.

Please remember that the Israeli orders also included murdering the entire crew to leave no witnesses.

OK, there is a bad way to tell that story and a good way. A very bad way is to attack Israel. When the attacker talks as the attack above, clearly it is to attack current Israel. We who know history realize the Jews attacked our ship. And we know our men got killed. We know Israel apologized and paid restitution. We know restitution does not bring back lives. But once they are gone, nothing brings them back. Not even whining at the Jews.

This is a try to provide aid and comfort for the Muslims in Gaza is all.

Telling the truth about Zionist Fascism and the deliberate Zionist Fascist attack on the US Liberty has nothing to do with the 10/7 hate hoax and subsequent Zionist Fascist slaughter/land grab in Gaza.

In fact, the USS Liberty was the tip of the iceberg of the first attempt by Zionist Fascism to lie its way into exterminating the residents of Gaza and taking that land, just as Einstein warned us.

The mission of the USS Liberty was to find out if reports of Zionist Fascist CONCENTRATION CAMPS in Gaza were true....

Telling the truth about Zionist Fascism and the deliberate Zionist Fascist attack on the US Liberty has nothing to do with the 10/7 hate hoax and subsequent Zionist Fascist slaughter/land grab in Gaza.

In fact, the USS Liberty was the tip of the iceberg of the first attempt by Zionist Fascism to lie its way into exterminating the residents of Gaza and taking that land, just as Einstein warned us.

The mission of the USS Liberty was to find out if reports of Zionist Fascist CONCENTRATION CAMPS in Gaza were true....
they were not

First things first. That took place way back in 1967. That was around a half century back.
It was a lesson for Israel and for the USA. The Navy would have systems now in place to deal with this problem. So let's stop worrying that Israel is out to get you.

First things first. That took place way back in 1967. That was around a half century back.
It was a lesson for Israel and for the USA. The Navy would have systems now in place to deal with this problem. So let's stop worrying that Israel is out to get you.

Zionist Fascist Liar and Traitor

The PLOT behind JFK was all about Zionist Fascism

1. replace JFK with Zionist Fascist LBJ
2. hate hoax Gulf of Tonkin, start 'nam "war"
3. manufacture weapons
4. put weapons on US Naval boats commanded by Zionist Fascist Jews
5. deliver weapons to Israel not US troops in 'nam - WHY EVERY US ARMY AND MARINE VET FROM 'nam WILL TELL YOU WEAPONS WERE PROMISED THAT NEVER ARRIVED, BECAUSE LBJ STOLE THEM FOR ISRAEL
6. Israel now armed to start 67 war and LIE about being "attacked" just like they just did again on 10/7

Helms was awakened at 3:00 inthe morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis—contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms’s tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel’s move.

since he was the Zionist Fascist who started 'nam and stole the weapons for Israel to use. Then the Zionist Fascists, after lying and hate hoaxing and false flagging another Fascist mass murder in Gaza, got word the USS Liberty was going to INVESTIGATE...

INVESTIGATE...

Zionist Fascist Liar and Traitor

The PLOT behind JFK was all about Zionist Fascism
Alert, talking has ceased and insults are flying
Folks, if you fear Israel, do not go there. If you are in the Navy, be sure to ask for training to avoid what happened to the USS Liberty.

Do not panic

Re:

I keep reading where apologists for Israel's spying, parasitism, war mongering and betrayals want Americans to forget one of its most instructional tragedies ever; Israel's attempt to destroy an American ship in international waters and murder its entire crew.

The degree to which US politicians are dominated by Israeli lobbies was on full display as LBJ recalled US fighters sent to rescue the Liberty three times.

The subsequent media cover-up revealed the same pro Israel MSM that has used to deceive millions over the decades.

We are told: "That took place way back in 1967." or something similar.

If any event that happened "...way back in1967." or earlier is meaningless, why are we suddenly being deluged with a glut of melodramatic Holocaust TV fodder?

Since the world began condemnation of Netanyahu's Gaza genocide, a day doesn't pass without another fraudulent Holocaust "documentary" or hyperbolic Holocaust tale of woe always on the front page or the day's major feature

So, my question is:

Why are we supposed to ignore the painful but instructional lessons learned by that blatant betrayal "...way back in 1967." but keep Hollywood's Holocaust always at the front of our minds especially when it is the Israeli government committing genocide, today?

Re
So let's stop worrying that Israel is out to get you.

Loyal Americans who have the vaguest idea of Israel's chronic parasitism are very concerned about being manipulated into another war for Israel. (1)

Never forget:

“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” - Benjamin Netanyahu

(1). "Top Pentagon adviser says ‘Israeli lobby’ funds officials who want war"

"Douglas Macgregor blamed pro-Israel policy for driving the United States into the Iraq conflict after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks,"

EXCERPT "Douglas Macgregor, a top adviser to President Donald Trump’s new acting defense secretary, routinely blames “the Israeli lobby” and “neocons” for pushing the United States into wars.

CNN’s KFile uncovered interviews in which Macgregor, a decorated combat veteran who appears frequently on Fox News and other conservative media, says “pro-Israel” donors and the pro-Israel lobby are behind efforts to drive the United States into war." CONTINUED

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
I keep reading where apologists for Israel's spying, parasitism, war mongering and betrayals want Americans to forget one of its most instructional tragedies ever; Israel's attempt to destroy an American ship in international waters and murder its entire crew.

The degree to which US politicians are dominated by Israeli lobbies was on full display as LBJ recalled US fighters sent to rescue the Liberty three times.

The subsequent media cover-up revealed the same pro Israel MSM that has used to deceive millions over the decades.

We are told: "That took place way back in 1967." or something similar.

If any event that happened "...way back in1967." or earlier is meaningless, why are we suddenly being deluged with a glut of melodramatic Holocaust TV fodder?

Since the world began condemnation of Netanyahu's Gaza genocide, a day doesn't pass without another fraudulent Holocaust "documentary" or hyperbolic Holocaust tale of woe always on the front page or the day's major feature

So, my question is:

Why are we supposed to ignore the painful but instructional lessons learned by that blatant betrayal "...way back in 1967." but keep Hollywood's Holocaust always at the front of our minds especially when it is the Israeli government committing genocide, today?

Loyal Americans who have the vaguest idea of Israel's chronic parasitism are very concerned about being manipulated into another war for Israel. (1)

Never forget:

“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” - Benjamin Netanyahu

(1). "Top Pentagon adviser says ‘Israeli lobby’ funds officials who want war"

"Douglas Macgregor blamed pro-Israel policy for driving the United States into the Iraq conflict after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks,"

EXCERPT "Douglas Macgregor, a top adviser to President Donald Trump’s new acting defense secretary, routinely blames “the Israeli lobby” and “neocons” for pushing the United States into wars.

CNN’s KFile uncovered interviews in which Macgregor, a decorated combat veteran who appears frequently on Fox News and other conservative media, says “pro-Israel” donors and the pro-Israel lobby are behind efforts to drive the United States into war." CONTINUED

Zionist Fascism = America's #1 problem

Zionists execute prisoners of war EMH

~S~

They execute every human life form not Zionist Fascist.

JFK
ship and crew USS Liberty
RFK
MLK
Marines in Lebanon 1983
Covid
10/7 hate hoax - total of 4 IDF "missiles" hit homes of Israeli supporters of "two state solution"

I think that the main reason that the ship didn't sink is that only one of the five torpedoes fired at the Liberty actually hit the ship.

Please remember that the Israeli orders also included murdering the entire crew to leave no witnesses.
That was apparent when they shot up the life rafts.

Zionist Fascism = America's #1 problem

No matter how much America's Israel Firsters whine and insult any loyal American who supports a thorough and honest investigation of the Liberty attack, just such an investigation is needed now more than ever.

It is not just cowardly IDFers murdering unarmed American G.I.s and committing war crimes who are to blame. Americas greatest and most insidious threat: America's Zionist Fifth Column that dominates US Middle East policy making to such an extent that LBJ feared the displeasure of AIPAC more than honoring his oath of office.

That LBJ and his traitorous co conspirators recalled American fighters sent to rescue American G.I.s under fire three times included not only blatant treason but an extensive cover up lasting to the present.
A complete and honest Investigation into the traitorous Zionists in US Government that aided and abetted in IDF's cowardly war crimes.

As more and more American troops are being drawn into the Middle East with the apparent objective of making the region safe for "Greater Israel" regional hegemony, they deserve to know that when they come under fire that their lives are not in the hands of disloyal Israel Firsters.

How many loyal Americans with friends or family serving in the Middle East want the lives of their loved ones determined by the criminal desires of Israel's treacherous right wing government?

• Winner
Reactions: EMH
Apologize for what? You go off on some bullshit tangent about the construction of Liberty ships which has nothing to do with whether Israel shot up the ship, then you say things like, "Well, if they wanted to sink it...", in the context of inferring the incident did not happen, WTF do you expect people to think.

Alright, I'll ask you point blank, what is your fucking point? Are you saying the incident didn't occur? Or that Israel didn't know it was an American vessel? State your fucking point, or shut your fucking mouth!

You said it was a great ship because it was American Built. It was a cheap disposable ship, and even Germany and Japan had no problem sinking them decades before (if they did not simply break up on their own because they were built so cheaply).

And once again, last time because you are making this accusation yet again. Quote me where I ever said it never happened? This is the second time you have made that accusation, have the integrity to back up that claim. Because it seems to me like you are simply making it up because you have yet to ever show where I said that or anything even close to that.

My point is that you are simply spinning in circles and throwing poop everywhere, with not a bit of facts to back them up. And if you do not like what somebody says, you simply scream that they said something they never did.

SO last time, put up or shut up. This is not the first time you have made that charge against me, now where did I ever say that? Ever?

deliver weapons to Israel not US troops in 'nam - WHY EVERY US ARMY AND MARINE VET FROM 'nam WILL TELL YOU WEAPONS WERE PROMISED THAT NEVER ARRIVED, BECAUSE LBJ STOLE THEM FOR ISRAEL

Wait a second, excuse me?

Do you know what one of the terms was for the Vietnam War? "The Ten Thousand Day War". Because that is how long it went on for, ten thousand days.

And you expect us to seriously believe that men fighting in Vietnam had no weapons because of a war that went on for six days? This is what I absolutely love about most of these claims, they are all made-up bullcrap. You all just spout something you believe with nothing to back it up (or it came from some other nutcase that can back up nothing they claim), and attack anybody that refuses to swallow your nonsense.

But please, this is such a stupid claim, I would love to see some historical proof of this. Because if "every US Army and Marine Vet from Nam" was saying this, obviously it would have been all over the damned press at the time.

Forum List

Back