53% of Americans call for Trump to release tax returns

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
of course the orange one CANNOT release them unless he wants to fast track his own impeachment

can't blame him, I stole some record albums as a teenager, am familiar with his criminal motivations

only thing is most people outgrow these childish impulses, most trust fund babies do not

bigly sad

Ron-Burgundy-Nobody-Cares.jpg

of course the orange one CANNOT release them unless he wants to fast track his own impeachment

can't blame him, I stole some record albums as a teenager, am familiar with his criminal motivations

only thing is most people outgrow these childish impulses, most trust fund babies do not

bigly sad

100% of this nations whack-jobs should stop pissing their pants over this presidency. We're several months in...get a fucking life...GO TO WORK LOONS!

Not even worth plugging the GiveAFuck-ometer

Ca-ching, Johnny picks up another 4 cents per post!

bigly sad

100% of this nations whack-jobs should stop pissing their pants over this presidency. We're several months in...get a fucking life...GO TO WORK LOONS!

Posting anti-Trump rants IS Johnny's day job

bigly sad

Haha...I noticed that.
I'm sure he's a real productive member of society.

If he did release them the next day they would be out protesting some other outrage. It was a long eight years but I'm glad to see 'em back at it.

bigly sad

uh, ok Mr 84, 503 posts!

lol too funny

bigly sad
There is no margin for Trump to release his taxes. Satiating a bunch of whiny losers would just set off more whining anyway. What would be the point?

bigly sad
There is no margin for Trump to release his taxes. Satiating a bunch of whiny losers would just set off more whining anyway. What would be the point?

you're squirming just like Drump

too typical

bigly sad

you're squirming just like Drump

too typical
Whining may still work with your caretaker,, but it's of little use here.
Sorry

bigly sad

uh, ok Mr 84, 503 posts!

lol too funny
and mr 1,985 posts in 6 years thinks what?

A lot of people who say they don't care posted in opposition to the OP.

bigly sad

56 percent of all Americans don't know who fought in the civil war.

bigly sad

56 percent of all Americans don't know who fought in the civil war.

90% of American high school students can't name 3 Founding Fathers even if you spot them Washington and Hamilton

Voters in the 30 states who elected Trump president don't give a crap about his tax returns, why can't libs get that through their thick skulls?

Well, one of them must be Lincoln, because he's on the $5 bill...

(so far)

(That's a joke son, a joke I say)

If he did release them the next day they would be out protesting some other outrage. It was a long eight years but I'm glad to see 'em back at it.

The left do nothing but FAIL when they are in power, standing on the sidelines whining and crying is about the only thing they do well.

Forum List

Back