54% of Americans embarrassed to have Trump as president

Can John Kelly Tame Trump’s Tweets?
Look Trump got loose from General Kelly this morning..........It's "hard to believe" because it isn't true.
Trump’s Base Is Shrinking In 4 Key States

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The Trump base is far bigger & stronger than ever before (despite some phony Fake News polling). Look at rallies in Penn, Iowa, Ohio.......

Follow
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Hard to believe that with 24/7 #Fake News on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, NYTIMES & WAPO, the Trump base is getting stronger!

7:18 AM - Aug 7, 2017

Exurbs Begin to Turn Away from Republicans

[economic numbers are good]

CANDIDATE TRUMP: Our economy is bad, I'll fix it

[economic numbers still good]

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Look I did it

Economy was excellent when Trump took over.

Normally if the economy is good president popularity will be soaring high. But for Trump it's the other way around.

Looks like in this poll they keep trying to count illegals as "Americans"

QU Poll Release Detail

President Donald Trump plunges to a new low as American voters disapprove 61 - 33 percent of the job he is doing

White voters with no college degree, a key part of the president's base, disapprove 50 - 43 percent.

President Trump is not levelheaded, say 71 - 26 percent of voters, his worst score on that character trait. Voter opinions of most other Trump qualities drop to new lows:
  • 62 - 34 percent that he is not honest;
  • 63 - 34 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
  • 59 - 39 percent that he does not care about average Americans;
  • 63 - 34 percent that he does not share their values.
--------------------------------

Wow, the different polls are shockingly embarrassing.

Polloney

"Let's see. My pants cost $6l and my shirt cost $33. I'll go with those numbers."

QU Poll Release Detail

President Donald Trump plunges to a new low as American voters disapprove 61 - 33 percent of the job he is doing

White voters with no college degree, a key part of the president's base, disapprove 50 - 43 percent.

President Trump is not levelheaded, say 71 - 26 percent of voters, his worst score on that character trait. Voter opinions of most other Trump qualities drop to new lows:

Half of them are illegal....
Nobody checked their I. D. cuz that's RACIST!!!

QU Poll Release Detail

Polls were invented to make fools out of people like you. Even Quinnipiac. Remember this famous moment in history?

Why_does_Bernie_Sanders_poll_better_than_Hillary_Clinton_against_Donald_Trump.JPG
I didn't believe Bernie could beat Trump. I wrote about it here on the USMB. The media just had too much love for Trump. Nearly 5 billion in free air time. Who else would they do that for?

The media spent their time trying to carry the Hildebeast over the finish line while taking cheapshots at Trump and telling people that the Hildebeast had it all locked up so why bother even wasting your time to vote for Trump. You have just further proved that you are an idiot.

Yup. Polls because pretty much irrelevant in 2016, because of their haphazard or biased methodology. They have as little credibility to me as fake news networks like CNN, MSNBC or even FOX News on occasions. I don't believe them, and I don't rely on them to tell me what I should think. After all, none of those polls ever asked me what I thought.
Diploma Dumbos snobs are isolated from everyday Americans, so they can't really judge how to poll people who are not in their sheltered community.

Because I can prove the so called liberal media gave Trump more free air time than Clinton, Bernie and ALL the GOP candidates put together. Double in fact. I have posted the research several times.
That was to get him nominated because they figured that would guarantee a Mrs. Bill Clinton win.

On-Air Airheads

The media still don't realize that most of us don't care about what they care about. So the "news" emphasizes their pet peeves.

America was betrayed (again) by the two party dictatorship. The candidates offered were both unacceptable choices for President of the United States of America. Even the other parties' choices were insufficient. American politics needs serious revision, and at the root is education of the American electorate.

At root is that Sacred Cow, the U.S. Constitution. It gives all power to pre-owned politicians, thinking that they will be "wise stewards." '

I wonder if Putin is going to leak the pee pee tape now that Trump signed that sanctions bill.
There has to be something that has trump terrified. Otherwise why has trump always trashed other world leaders while heaping only shameless praise on his BFF, Putin?

If it exists... a video of trump taking a Golden Shower would be a strong incentive for him to keep his big, filthy, trap shut, when it comes to Putin.

Wonder what the percentage of Americans there is, who are embarrassed that liberals live here among them?

I wonder if Putin is going to leak the pee pee tape now that Trump signed that sanctions bill.
There has to be something that has trump terrified. Otherwise why has trump always trashed other world leaders while heaping only shameless praise on his BFF, Putin?

If it exists... a video of trump taking a Golden Shower would be a strong incentive for him to keep his big, filthy, trap shut, when it comes to Putin.

Wonder if a video exists of you being the recipient of a golden shower, or did you make sure they were all erased?

QU Poll Release Detail

You idiots live and die on a steady diet of polls. These polls are purposely skewed for two reasons. To keep you sheeple engaged to the next election, and to undermine Trump.

No one else but liberals believe them anymore. Only liberals are that stupid.

QU Poll Release Detail

Nobody checked their I. D. cuz that's RACIST!!![/QUOTE
QU Poll Release Detail

BP Stands for "Blair in our Pocket"

As part of trade deals to get contracts to drill Muslim oil, the Ewe Qae's behind-the-scenes governmental power abetted your country's jihadi invasion, the worst treason since Kim Philby.

QU Poll Release Detail

Nobody checked their I. D. cuz that's RACIST!!![/QUOTE
QU Poll Release Detail

As part of trade deals to get contracts to drill Muslim oil, the Ewe Qae's behind-the-scenes governmental power abetted your country's jihadi invasion, the worst treason since Kim Philby.

As part of trade deals to get contracts to drill Muslim oil, the Ewe Qae's own British Petroleum promised to use its behind-the-scenes legislative power to abet the jihadi invasion.

Wonder if a video exists of you being the recipient of a golden shower, or did you make sure they were all erased?
Why They're Called "The Yellow Press"

He doesn't need a golden shower; his brain has already been washed by Liberal jurinalists.

Forum List

Back