54% of Americans embarrassed to have Trump as president

QU Poll Release Detail

President Donald Trump plunges to a new low as American voters disapprove 61 - 33 percent of the job he is doing

White voters with no college degree, a key part of the president's base, disapprove 50 - 43 percent.

President Trump is not levelheaded, say 71 - 26 percent of voters, his worst score on that character trait. Voter opinions of most other Trump qualities drop to new lows:
  • 62 - 34 percent that he is not honest;
  • 63 - 34 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
  • 59 - 39 percent that he does not care about average Americans;
  • 63 - 34 percent that he does not share their values.
--------------------------------

Wow, the different polls are shockingly embarrassing.

Polls were invented to make fools out of people like you. Even Quinnipiac. Remember this famous moment in history?

Why_does_Bernie_Sanders_poll_better_than_Hillary_Clinton_against_Donald_Trump.JPG
I didn't believe Bernie could beat Trump. I wrote about it here on the USMB. The media just had too much love for Trump. Nearly 5 billion in free air time. Who else would they do that for?

The media spent their time trying to carry the Hildebeast over the finish line while taking cheapshots at Trump and telling people that the Hildebeast had it all locked up so why bother even wasting your time to vote for Trump. You have just further proved that you are an idiot.
Prove it.

Because I can prove the so called liberal media gave Trump more free air time than Clinton, Bernie and ALL the GOP candidates put together. Double in fact. I have posted the research several times.
90 percent of site members are not happy you are here.
tumblr_lbzmv57PN21qzllsr.gif~c200
I feel so sorry for your pain.

QU Poll Release Detail

President Donald Trump plunges to a new low as American voters disapprove 61 - 33 percent of the job he is doing

White voters with no college degree, a key part of the president's base, disapprove 50 - 43 percent.

President Trump is not levelheaded, say 71 - 26 percent of voters, his worst score on that character trait. Voter opinions of most other Trump qualities drop to new lows:

Polls were invented to make fools out of people like you. Even Quinnipiac. Remember this famous moment in history?

Why_does_Bernie_Sanders_poll_better_than_Hillary_Clinton_against_Donald_Trump.JPG
I didn't believe Bernie could beat Trump. I wrote about it here on the USMB. The media just had too much love for Trump. Nearly 5 billion in free air time. Who else would they do that for?

5 billion is negative air time and hildabeast the criminal still lost.
Not true. I retired last July a year ago. For the first time in my life, I watched the election every day on CNN, MSNBC, FOX and what ever channel played something about the election.

Every station played an hour long infomercial on Trump's golf course. Every station played an hour long infomercial on Trump's DC Hotel.

Trump speeches were played. Every single one. Most in their entirety. They only played parts of Hillary speeches and even then, only the parts where she talked about Trump. And when she traveled with Biden or Obama or Mrs. Obama, they would play whatever they said in it's entirety and then just clips from her speech.

I wrote here on the USMB in August that the media was setting up Trump to win.

Then came the FBI.

And all of the media except a single reporter investigating the Clinton Foundation and every day saying there was smoke, and that it was only a matter of time before there would be fire. And there never was fire. But it was the Trump Foundation, after the election, that was charged with being a criminal organization and that single reporter won the Pulitzer Prize.

Finally, there was some small amount of negative press on Trump, but the so called media never thought they were helping a clown get elected. And when you question Chris or Mika or Chuck or any of the other reporters who nonstop attacked Hillary and called Donald "authentic" and a "master of crowd manipulation", they become angry because they know it's true.

With the help Trump got from the media, the Russians, Bernie Sanders, the FBI and the GOP, a toaster could have won.

QU Poll Release Detail

Being embarrassed is basically a sign of low self esteem imo. Who ties the actions of other people to how they "feel"?
I am happy to be an American & never embarrassed by the bs of other Americans.
If others could embarrass me I'd never leave the house out of sheer shame because of how progressives act. But it doesn't phase me because I'm not an idiot who ties the stupidity of others to my own life.

Rderp on the other hand reminds me of another person who once said "for the first time in my life I'm proud of my country" A SELF ABSORBED ASS
You can't assign someone else's quote to me and then accuse me of saying it when I never did.

That makes you a Tard Turd or is it a Turd Tard. Whatever, it's you.

QU Poll Release Detail

Being embarrassed is basically a sign of low self esteem imo. Who ties the actions of other people to how they "feel"?
If others could embarrass me I'd never leave the house out of sheer shame because of how progressives act. But it doesn't phase me because I'm not an idiot who ties the stupidity of others to my own life.

Rderp on the other hand reminds me of another person who once said "for the first time in my life I'm proud of my country" A SELF ABSORBED ASS
You can't assign someone else's quote to me and then accuse me of saying it when I never did.

What's the problem Derp?Michelle's words EMBARRASS you?

Dumbass

QU Poll Release Detail

How many in that white 40% are for PRO- EO's NOW!?
SAY.. A White Dictator Ruling America and signing EO's?
Is there a way to see who is the greatest? :rolleyes-41::eusa_think:

TGOD-_Who-is-the-greastest-dick-of-all1200.gif

Pretty WEAK list BTW! Many here need funding to do. Where is that money?

Need some OUT..... CRYING..... HERE! DOPers and Gopers

Last edited:
How would any of these people know for sure what he did? Should we incarcerate him because of polls?
Because CNN, MSLSD, ABC, CBS, and NBC constantly IMPLIES he has.
That' s even more ridiculous. It is up to the media and journalists to investigate any wrongdoings. Even Trumps actions suggest something is going on. Once they find anything concrete they should turn it over to those who have the proper authority to make that determination if there is such a thing in place. It does seem like American politicians have less transparency than most.

QU Poll Release Detail

According to the polls, Hillary would win in the landslide.

By the way, thread title say "Americans", how do we know that's true.

And link goes nowhere.

QU Poll Release Detail

According to the polls, Hillary would win in the landslide.

By the way, thread title say "Americans", how do we know that's true.

And link goes nowhere.

Download_Now.gif

The new link.

QU Poll Release Detail

Not true. I retired last July a year ago. For the first time in my life, I watched the election every day on CNN, MSNBC, FOX and what ever channel played something about the election.

Every station played an hour long infomercial on Trump's golf course. Every station played an hour long infomercial on Trump's DC Hotel.

Trump speeches were played. Every single one. Most in their entirety. They only played parts of Hillary speeches and even then, only the parts where she talked about Trump. And when she traveled with Biden or Obama or Mrs. Obama, they would play whatever they said in it's entirety and then just clips from her speech.

Then came the FBI.

And all of the media except a single reporter investigating the Clinton Foundation and every day saying there was smoke, and that it was only a matter of time before there would be fire. And there never was fire. But it was the Trump Foundation, after the election, that was charged with being a criminal organization and that single reporter won the Pulitzer Prize.

Finally, there was some small amount of negative press on Trump, but the so called media never thought they were helping a clown get elected. And when you question Chris or Mika or Chuck or any of the other reporters who nonstop attacked Hillary and called Donald "authentic" and a "master of crowd manipulation", they become angry because they know it's true.

With the help Trump got from the media, the Russians, Bernie Sanders, the FBI and the GOP, a toaster could have won.

If you are old enough to retire, perhaps you should seek a doctor to see if you are coming down with Alzheimer's because the lamestream media was dogging Trump, calling him a joke while the pundits lauded the corrupt sack of shit that was the Hildebeast and how they were glad that the Hildebeast would coast so Trump wouldn't win. Stop making excuses for that twisted POS....she lost because even some lefties couldn't stand her.

QU Poll Release Detail

Then came the FBI.

Trump had more people at one speech than she did in ALL of hers- it was laughable. Negative content on Trump vs Hillary was like 10 to 1 in her favor you hack.

Breaking: 80% of people who've experienced gang rape enjoyed themselves!

Aren't polls fun!?

100% of American Taxpaying Citizens are not only embarrassed, but puzzled how a retarded, ugly, racist like Maxine Waters is actually employed in a government job.

QU Poll Release Detail

I have no doubt that poll is accurate. Biden beat Trump by a even larger margin. That is why I never understood the Democrat affection for Clinton. She ran the weakest against the entire Republican field.

QU Poll Release Detail

Dumbass
Who even knows what you are talking about? You are a legend in your own mind. For everyone else, a momentary chuckle followed by a glance of pity. Then it's on to something actually worthwhile.

100% of American Taxpaying Citizens are not only embarrassed, but puzzled how a retarded, ugly, racist like Maxine Waters is actually employed in a government job.
She is an elected official. Not a mailman or a meter maid. And she had no help from Russia.

QU Poll Release Detail

Falling for the BS lies again .

QU Poll Release Detail

Dumbass
Who even knows what you are talking about? You are a legend in your own mind. For everyone else, a momentary chuckle followed by a glance of pity. Then it's on to something actually worthwhile.
Of course you don't know what I'm talking about, you're an uninformed buffoon who only watches garbage media.
As for your pity, keep it, I don't suffer fools.

No surprises.

[economic numbers are good]

CANDIDATE TRUMP: Our economy is bad, I'll fix it

[economic numbers still good]

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Look I did it

Liberals: lying daily to prove they can do at least do one thing well.

Forum List

Back