🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

56 days in and leftists elected to deal with healthcare have done NOTHING about it

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Instead the 116th congress with the house full of leftists have

Attacked the 2nd amendment
Threw a fit when President Trump said he was REMOVING our soldiers from a war zone
Blocked a bill that would allow medical care be given to abortion survivors
Blocked trying to safeguard our southern border
Introduced a "green new deal" that would bankrupt the country
Threatened to remove healthcare choice from ALL citizens of America
Want to give money to relatives of people who were slaves 150 years ago
Attacked a judge over his faith
Refused to show up for a climate change committee
Blocked an amendment to alert ICE when an illegal is turned down for a weapon

Please add to the list friends...56 days in and NOTHING about fixing healthcare as they ran on!

Don't forget to add "investigate president Trump with the obvious goal of impeachment"

Threw a fit when President Trump said he was REMOVING our soldiers from a war zone

Please add to the list friends...56 days in and NOTHING about fixing healthcare as they ran on!
They're waiting for tRump to unveil his plan with better, cheaper coverage for all so they can vote on it. They've been waiting about 5 times as long as you just mentioned.

Millions of Americans want nothing to do with any type of socialize medicine/healthcare… It is not needed and does not require conservatives participation.

They're waiting for tRump to unveil his plan with better, cheaper coverage for all so they can vote on it. They've been waiting about 5 times as long as you just mentioned.
He already did. It was voted down by that CLOWN McAmnesty.

He already did. It was voted down by that CLOWN McAmnesty.
But the Ryancare plan wasn't better or cheaper.

Don't forget to add "investigate president Trump with the obvious goal of impeachment"
And the Repubs were different when the minority how?

The GOP respects the office of the president. When Obama issued illegal Exec Orders the GOP didn't impeach, they took him to court. As I recently posted in another thread "no other president had such obvious hatred from the opposition party, the MSM, the DOJ, the FBI, and the never-Trumpers in his own party." When Trump is overseas negotiating a denuclearization treaty with NK would the GOP have an open hearing with a convicted perjurer calling the president a racist, a liar, and a conman? No, we are in a new hyper-partisan age that the dems will regret starting.

The GOP respects the office of the president. When Obama issued illegal Exec Orders the GOP didn't impeach, they took him to court. As I recently posted in another thread "no other president had such obvious hatred from the opposition party, the MSM, the DOJ, the FBI, and the never-Trumpers in his own party." When Trump is overseas negotiating a denuclearization treaty with NK would the GOP have an open hearing with a convicted perjurer calling the president a racist, a liar, and a conman? No, we are in a new hyper-partisan age that the dems will regret starting.
Trump has not been impeached..NK said earlier it would never get rid of its nuclear arsenal.
I see both parties acting one in the same I see no difference when the president is either a Repub or Dem. Funny you don't see it..

Trump has not been impeached..NK said earlier it would never get rid of its nuclear arsenal.
I see both parties acting one in the same I see no difference when the president is either a Repub or Dem. Funny you don't see it..
1. The GOP senate always approved the dems' nominees rapidly, the dems obstruct every one as much as possible
2. The dems are working toward impeachment, its not ready yet, but its coming
3. The GOP would never undercut the president when he is overseas negotiating (partisanship ends at the waters edge)
4. NK may not give up its nukes, at least Trump gave them a chance.
5. If NK gets belligerent Trump may use the military option, settle NK once and for all. Better than "strategic patience".
6. After a dem admin I see the FBI, DOJ, and intel agencies spying on the oppo party, and the IRS being partisan

So no, I don't see both parties behaving the same way in office.

The American public supports responsible gun laws, not conservatives whining.

The Democratic Party supports our decision makers on the ground and they stated a withdrawal would be a misstake.

There are existing laws which cover it. The conservative bill was just pro-life BS.

From what? A manufacturered crisis by a child.

Whats are the costs of inaction on the effects of climate change?

BBBBWWWWAAHHHHHHH!!! Thats the job of conservatives. The Democrats gave the citizens the PPACA and those same citizens will vote in 2020 to fix the republic sabatage to the Act.

Can you post the bill?

Rather than attacking a judge over his ethnicity. BTW isn't the knights of columbus a cult?

Sure, the same pols who actually believe the science behind and who have spoken about a New Green Deal to your side of denial.

Now whose attacking the 2nd Admendment...Guns equal safety, right.

1. The GOP senate always approved the dems' nominees rapidly, the dems obstruct every one as much as possible
2. The dems are working toward impeachment, its not ready yet, but its coming
3. The GOP would never undercut the president when he is overseas negotiating (partisanship ends at the waters edge)
4. NK may not give up its nukes, at least Trump gave them a chance.
5. If NK gets belligerent Trump may use the military option, settle NK once and for all. Better than "strategic patience".
6. After a dem admin I see the FBI, DOJ, and intel agencies spying on the oppo party, and the IRS being partisan

So no, I don't see both parties behaving the same way in office.
I will address number one since it is the beginning of the fallacy....
What Supreme Court justices were allowed to be interviewed during Oblama? Zero, even though he had a candidate the GOP held senate refused to let any nominees be submitted by Oblama...Just one example of your selective memory.

Millions of Americans want nothing to do with any type of socialize medicine/healthcare… It is not needed and does not require conservatives participation.
business would love universal health care that way they didn't have to provide it for employees.

Forum List

Back