🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

57% of Americans Support Trump's Temp Ban On Refugees From Terror-Exporting Countries

Now you're lying about the polls.
You're a deranged f*ing idiot. How can an individual lie about a poll. One can only report what the poll states, and according to the poll that started this thread 57% of Americans Support Trump's Temp Ban On Refugees From Terror-Exporting Countries.

You are in the minority, according to this poll. Since it has been proven that the majority of this country consider themselves to be Conservatives or Moderates, this should not come as a surprise to a radical snowflake like yourself.

"U.S. Liberals at Record 24%, but Still Trail Conservatives
  • Conservatives remain largest ideological group, at 38%
  • Liberals up one point to 24%, the highest yet"
U.S. Liberals at Record 24%, but Still Trail Conservatives

Most Americans Identify as Either Conservative or Moderate

Bwahaha, we got him to attack the polls in a thread he started that relies on a poll.
Again, you are too ignorant to realize I post polling data not only because snowflakes live and die according to polls, but doing so drives you bat-shit crazy. :p

Folks - the topic is not Hillary, let's get back to the topic which was a poll on Trump's EO.

Voter turn-out in the Primaries for liberals were disastrously low - lower than the 2014 turn-out, while the GOP was having record turn-outs. To counter that they created these massively lop-sided blown-up polls showing Hillary way ahead in an attempt to discourage Trump supporters from even going out to vote. Instead, it motivated them even more to vote. The ploy blew up in their faces. That's the real story behind the gawd-awful liberal poll numbers.
Are you seriously saying that the poll numbers were intentionally faked? That's funny. It's common knowledge and it was even expressed by the Clinton campaign that polls showing big leads can have an effect to depress the leaders vote turn out and motivate the trailers base.

Also, the polls weren't really that far off and I believe they fell within the margin of error. Clinton did win the national popular vote by 3 million. That poll was right. Trump only won the electoral college by approx 100k votes in 3 swing states.

Yes many state polls that predicted the electoral college were off but again most fell within the margin of error and leaned towards Trumps favor

I don't believe in polls anymore and before the events of November last, I was at the least skeptical of them. I don't need a bunch of pollsters telling me anything. I know from the elections that the majority of people outside the People's Republic of California support Trump and approve of what he is doing. Polls have no meaning at all to me either way.

Forum List

Back