6 negroes rape and assault woman 6 months pregnant

Actually it was only three people involved in the rape. But why let a little thing like facts stop you?

Six People Charged in ?One of the Most Disturbing Crimes? Police Chief Has Ever Seen | TheBlaze.com

The typical suspects. Why in the hell we allow these fucking animals to exist in civilized society is beyond me.

Oh, gawd. Another Democrat liberal using race to divide the country...
Not a democrat or liberal. I am someone concerned with letting feral animals running around wild with civilized society and not in a zoo where they belong.

What a sick piece of crap. A real monster could do this and I wish this piece of crap gets the needle or worse where he's going.

Actually it was only three people involved in the rape. But why let a little thing like facts stop you?

I am not saying that even 10% of said race is doing it but that percentage is far larger then any other. Think about it...

It has something to do with everything holding them down.

6 were arrested and charged and ALL had something to do with the assault/robbery etc. Stop splitting tiny hairs.

Not splitting hairs just telling the truth. Which is something you are not capable of.

According to Madison police, three individuals, who were executing a planned home invasion, broke into the wrong home on Feb. 23. However, while the suspects were aware that they were at the incorrect residence, they didn’t leave.

In the past week, three others were also arrested and accused of conspiracy to commit armed robbery.

Where does it say the three arrested in the past week were involved in this particular robbery?

It doesn't. They could have been arrested for conspiring to commit any number of other robberies. Nothing in the article links the six together in this specific home invasion.

Fact is three people were charged with six counts of first degree sexual assault, not six people.

Get your facts right and you won't look so retarded.

I am not saying that even 10% of said race is doing it but that percentage is far larger then any other. Think about it...

It has something to do with everything holding them down.

What's to think about? The article clearly states three people being charged with sexual assault. Not six. The OP lied.

Six People Charged in ?One of the Most Disturbing Crimes? Police Chief Has Ever Seen | TheBlaze.com

The typical suspects. Why in the hell we allow these fucking animals to exist in civilized society is beyond me.

Not a democrat or liberal. I am someone concerned with letting feral animals running around wild with civilized society and not in a zoo where they belong.

But you have no problems with dishonest people.

I think its pretty obvious that you aren't a liberal.

Its also obvious that you have some personal issues with black people - which means you probably vote Republican or, at least conservative.

There are lots of white rapists out there, you know. Some of them are racists as well. Racist rapists. You should post something about them, too.

Of course there are white rapists but look at the statistics. Blacks rape,rob and murder at a MUCH higher rate than whites especially for their small % of population.

Oh and now I vote for gridlock so could be a communist or a nazi I will vote for them just to create gridlock.

Of course there are white rapists but look at the statistics. Blacks rape,rob and murder at a MUCH higher rate than whites especially for their small % of population.

Then it must definitely have something to do only with race. There can be no other contributing factors, can there? Those black subhumans! You're right! I'm totally a racist now! Time to go get some white sheets, some rope, some crosses and lighter fluid, and shave my head and get a swastika tattoo!

Forum List

Back