6 year olds carrying knives to school.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....it used to be said if you got rid of guns, there would be less murder because stabbing someone was a much more intimate act, fewer people would do it....but now...you have 6 year olds carrying knives for self defense....and 15 year olds stabbing each other to death and using knives to rape adult women........so when these kids grow up....they are going to find using guns to commit murder is not a problem....

Too bad Britain gave up their guns....their law abiding people are going to need it to defend against the horde of young male sociopaths their welfare state culture is creating...

Knife crime in London is so bad six-year-olds are now arming themselves

Children as young as six are carrying knives and 10-year-olds are arming themselves with weapons out of fear, the country’s top police officer has been told.

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida Dick heard children ‘feel naked’ without them, while some are too scared to cross the capital’s roads unarmed.

Ms Dick vowed to get to the root of knife crime as she visited a youth centre in Putney, south-west London, meeting community leaders, reformed gang members and the family of Lewis Elwin – a 20-year-old trainee electrician stabbed to death in Tooting last year.

The Commissioner promised more officers in schools and others in every ward to help build relationships with young people.

She was told community groups are ‘screaming out’ for a relationship with police, but the force is ‘not following up’.

------

She said: ‘On the housing estate, it’s six-year-olds that are carrying knives, because they think they won’t be stopped. You need to start there, in the primary schools – you need to tell much younger people.’

Josh Osbourne, a mentor at youth charity Carney’s Community, said 10-year-olds live in fear, saying: ‘They can’t even cross the road because they’re at odds or in a dispute with somebody else from literally the same postcode but across the road.’

Andy Smith, from social enterprise The Feel Good Bakery, told Ms Dick young people carry blades for protection, saying: ‘They say they feel naked if they haven’t got their knife with them.’

Read more: Knife crime in London is so bad six-year-olds are now arming themselves

Read more: Knife crime in London is so bad six-year-olds are now arming themselves

Not one question in the article about what led to this.

Because they all know that just asking that question leads to challenging the Conventional Wisdom on diversity and immigration.

Which is very dangerous in a society dominated by lefties.

Thus, they will waste their lives and the lives of their children, uselessly trying to treat the results of the policies instead of changing the policies.

London is gone.

Not one question in the article about what led to this.

Because they all know that just asking that question leads to challenging the Conventional Wisdom on diversity and immigration.

Which is very dangerous in a society dominated by lefties.

Thus, they will waste their lives and the lives of their children, uselessly trying to treat the results of the policies instead of changing the policies.

London is gone.

I just finished the book "Life at the Bottom" which is a look at the under class in Britain...the same causes there as here...a welfare state that supports young teenage girls having children from multiple men, with no husband to be a father to the children.......with violent boyfriends setting the example for the young males and the young females.....and criminals running rampant while the police are understaffed and learning that interferring is bad for their careers....

Not a big deal. I carried a knife to school when I was six. I carry one to this day.

Me too. Perhaps not as young as six, but probably from about eight,and certainly by the time I was ten, I rarely left home without at least one pocketknife on my person. Most boys did, back then. It had nothing to do with violence or fighting, or using the knife as a weapon. A knife just happens to be a very useful tool to have with you, and rarely has a day gone by when I haven't had at least one or two occasions to use my knife to do something useful.

How shameful and embarrassing it is for our society, that we have become so cowardly and irrational and pussified that we now think that it is a terrible thing for a schoolboy to carry a knife.

Six is a little young to carry a knife. I waited till I was seven or eight. A teacher saw me whittling with it, took it away till the end of the day, then gave it back to me. She said don't bring it to school again. Probably today the swat team would have the school on lockdown or something.

Forum List

Back