62% of Americans say they fear expressing their political opinions in the current political climate

While I agree with the Philadelphia Statement and with this paragraph in particular:
Our liberty and our happiness depend upon the maintenance of a public culture in which freedom and civility coexist—where people can disagree robustly, even fiercely, yet treat each other as human beings—and, indeed, as fellow citizens—not mortal enemies.
..The Heritage Foundation, The Cato Institute, and all the other "think tanks" out there can go suck an egg.

To me, casting your vote in November is where it matters most. A person is most definitely under no obligation to speak their mind anywhere else if they do not want. They are actually not under any obligation to vote if they do not want to either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Given Trump supporter's and other conservatives craving of violence (running over people, mailing bombs to people, shooting people who look different, blowing up buildings), the poll doesn't surprise me.

we are being irrevocably silenced, just like RFK, JFK, and MLK were, my friends
For some strange reason I have no fear of expressing my political opinion in this current political climate.
You must be a white democrat.

Forum List

Back