63 House Republicans vote AGAINST support for NATO

"trump is right"............well groomed by the putin/trump cult.
~~~~~~
160708114244-chart-spending-percentage-gdp-780x439.jpg

WTF is wrong with Republicans? Who in their right mind would vote against this resolution? Trumpism is a mental illness. I mean it has to be one that results in the wasting away of the mind so that all rational thought is simply gone. Either that or these Trumpers, f/k/a former Republicans, are Putin loving autocrats that want to see a Putin style regime in the US.

Pick you poison.
OK when the gop takes the house next year and they come up with some virtue signaling non-binding resolution then I'll say the same thing of them. It's BS, always has been, always will be.

As to today's BS.....All the ills they should be nose to the grindstone over and they waste time on that BS? WTF are they there for?

Maybe they could work on securing our southern border then work on a comprehensive immigration policy.

GFY society have researched this post and found it mostly full of shit
You are claiming that that vote did not happen? That 63 Republicans didn't vote against support of NATO? Is that what YOU are claiming? Or is it what your cult leaders have groomed you to believe?

OK when the gop takes the house next year and they come up with some virtue signaling non-binding resolution then I'll say the same thing of them. It's BS, always has been, always will be.

As to today's BS.....All the ills they should be nose to the grindstone over and they waste time on that BS? WTF are they there for?

Maybe they could work on securing our southern border then work on a comprehensive immigration policy.
When?

The point of the Trumpist/GOP negative votes of the NATO resolution is that it lays bare their disdain for NATO. It also foreshadows the coming end of NATO should Trump be re-elected. We all know where most Trumpist/GOP loyalties lie. It is not to the West and democracy. It is to the East and the autocrats.

The point of the Trumpist/GOP negative votes of the NATO resolution is that it lays bare their disdain for NATO. It also foreshadows the coming end of NATO should Trump be re-elected. We all know where most Trumpist/GOP loyalties lie. It is not to the West and democracy. It is to the East and the autocrats.
Why do you have a war criminal for a avatar?

Why do you have a war criminal for a avatar?
US Grant is a hero who put down a violent insurrection that sought to keep 1/3 of the population in perpetual slavery and who sought to destroy our constitutional republic. Grant was a defender of Liberty. At least your loyalties are laid bare. As I said Trumpist loyalties are to the East and the autocrats.

US Grant is a hero who put down a violent insurrection that sought to keep 1/3 of the population in perpetual slavery and to destroy our constitutional republic. At least your loyalists are laid bare. As I said Trumpist loyalties are to the East and the autocrats.
US Grant is one of our greatest Generals and an American Hero

And? We also have the largest military in the world with the most spending even if you don't look to NATO.

Not lately. Gen. Millie Miley has depleted our military.
**********​
**********​

If we didn't know they are were for the putin/trump cult OVER their own country and democracy before, we sure know it now.
LOL, from your own link:

“internal threats from proponents of illiberalism" within democracies was a knock on Hungary and Poland. "That is a progressive, left-wing dog whistle for Poland and Hungary," he said of the language. "Why in the world in a preamble, would we appear to attack one of our NATO allies? It's unnecessary. It's unwise."

Forum List

Back