63 House Republicans vote AGAINST support for NATO

They do not. It's been groomed out of them. We saw clear evidence of that when they voted willingly for a sexual assaulter.
We saw clear evidence of that when they voted willingly for a sexual assaulter.
1649284173257.png

Funny how deeply the Right is groomed to totally accept the fat orange slug bragging about grabbing women by the p*ssy. I'm sure this is an ok thing in their lives now. Totally accepted.
a picture is worth a thousand word.

got pictures?

Funny how deeply the Right is groomed to totally accept the fat orange slug bragging about grabbing women by the p*ssy. I'm sure this is an ok thing in their lives now. Totally accepted.
Six years of essentially daily words and actions from these people, each of which would have been an outrage before.

Now, they happen with such velocity and frequency that they only stick in our memories for a moment, until the next one.

That's how you rip an advanced, civilized country to pieces: Drop its standards for behavior into the mud and hide it in the noise.

Way for the GOP to embolden putin......which I'm sure is what he wants them to do and put out the order for them.
Right, because before this vote Putin was as timid as a church mouse. Why he might even feel he could invade a neighboring country now! Oh wait.

Where is the fat former con-man mentioned in the title? To be fair, your lard and master is listed 2nd after HIS lord and master in the OP.
It didn’t take you long to bring him up, that’s all you ever do, squawk like a stuck pig about him in just about every thread no matter the topic. :dunno: He’s all you ever think about, it’s hilarious.🤣

You all understand that Russia hasn't attacked the United States or NATO, right?

I mean, you do live in a reality in which the sky is blue?

Fuck Putin. Fuck NATO. Fuck Ukraine. Fuck Europe.

They want a war with Russia, they can fight it.

Forum List

Back