$65k worth of chicken wings stolen.... guess the race of the thieves??

Who cares what color the thieves were? It's a stupid crime and I'm glad they got caught. I'm just wondering about all those chickens running around without wings... Time to ban something.

If the thieves had stolen a semi truck full of watermelons.

Would the race of the criminals be in doubt??

Who said this?
Yes, I stole it. Yet why use so harsh a word? It was the biggest of the load on a farmer's wagon standing in the gutter in the old town of Hannibal, Missouri. While the farmer was busy with another - another - customer, I withdrew this melon. Yes, 'I stole' is too strong. I extracted it. I retired it from circulation. And I myself retired with it.

Who said this?
Yes, I stole it. Yet why use so harsh a word? It was the biggest of the load on a farmer's wagon standing in the gutter in the old town of Hannibal, Missouri. While the farmer was busy with another - another - customer, I withdrew this melon. Yes, 'I stole' is too strong. I extracted it. I retired it from circulation. And I myself retired with it.

sounds like something Sam Clements would say, or put in one of his books.

they were good ole boys involved in organized crime who happen to be of African desent
"Good ole boys" of "African descent"!! :eek:

Obviously, TM you have never lived in the south......... :cuckoo: :lol:

so you dont think good ole boys can be black?

how racist
The only racist here is you TM

Calling blacks in the south "boy" is fighting words.

And putting "good ole" in front of the word "boy" doesn't change that fact.......... :cool:

Renaldo Jackson and Dewayne Patterson have been arrested by police after allegedly stealing $65,000 worth of chicken wings from a storage facility in Atlanta, Georgia. It is not known if they planned to sell or eat the wings.

The incident took place on Jan. 12 when the two hungry thieves used a truck to steal 10 full pallets of chicken wings from Nordic Cold Storage, whose business, as their name suggests, is to keep food frozen for various businesses.

examiner.com

Klingon.

Who said this?

sounds like something Sam Clements would say, or put in one of his books.

my mistake. it's Sam Clemens

Renaldo Jackson and Dewayne Patterson have been arrested by police after allegedly stealing $65,000 worth of chicken wings from a storage facility in Atlanta, Georgia. It is not known if they planned to sell or eat the wings.

The incident took place on Jan. 12 when the two hungry thieves used a truck to steal 10 full pallets of chicken wings from Nordic Cold Storage, whose business, as their name suggests, is to keep food frozen for various businesses.

examiner.com

I would rather guess what the AGE is of the troll who posted this. Obviously some truant little prick who should be doing his homework instead.

If you read the head line of a news paper that said, "Brooklyn man arrested in multi million dollar Ponzi scheme".

What would be your guess as to his ethnicity or religious affiliation??

I don't know why the fuck blacks do such things? Why?

All I want them to do is try to be civilized. I don't hate them but why the hell should we shut up about crime????
Why do you automatically assume it was blacks that stole the chicken wings??

There are many steriotypes about all races. (and there are a song that dedicates it self to asking a black person why they eat so much chicken) If I say money horder, you think jew. If I say terriost, you think muslim. Courupt millionare, middle aged white man. We shouldnt be encourging these.

If people saw this news on TMZ like myself and others have, they wouldn't take this subject so seriously. Some people need to get a little bit if a sense of humor. :)

If you read the head line of a news paper that said, "Brooklyn man arrested in multi million dollar Ponzi scheme".

What would be your guess as to his ethnicity or religious affiliation??

The first two in my head were Italian and Jewish.

If someone hijacked a truck load of potatoes.......my first reaction would be that it was an Irishman.

I am allowed to say that because of my Irish heritage........ :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back