66 Year Old Male Turned Away from Donating Blood Because He Refuses to Answer if He’s Been Pregnant in the Last 6 Months

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Our scientific superiors again.
He’s donated 125 pints in the past 50 years.

Anyone wonder why smart folks ignore government concerning medical issues?

It's stupidity on the part of both parties.

Of course it's stupid to ask a male if he's been pregnant. It's equally stupid to get your panties in a twist because you don't like that you were asked a particular question.

Apparently, Mr. Sinclair said: 'It is nonsensical and it makes me angry because there are vulnerable people waiting for blood, including children, and in desperate need of help. But they've been denied my blood because of the obligation to answer a question that can't possibly be answered.'

No, those vulnerable people people, including children, have been denied your blood because you chose not to answer a question which certainly can be answered.

The answer, obviously, is simply "no".

Idiots like this should be bitch-slapped in front of their children...

I think the question answers itself when the paperwork asks for your gender. If male, then you can’t have been pregnant.

They can ask me about the date of my LMP, I suppose. But when I checked the box that identified me as “male,” I kinda think that question isn’t really meant for me, either.

Of course it's stupid to ask a male if he's been pregnant. It's equally stupid to get your panties in a twist because you don't like that you were asked a particular question.

Apparently, Mr. Sinclair said: 'It is nonsensical and it makes me angry because there are vulnerable people waiting for blood, including children, and in desperate need of help. But they've been denied my blood because of the obligation to answer a question that can't possibly be answered.'

No, those vulnerable people people, including children, have been denied your blood because you chose not to answer a question which certainly can be answered.

It was entirely stupid only on the side of the ones declining the man’s blood for refusing to answer an absurd question.

That depends

Unless he’s a street bum who needs the money to buy his next fix, then I would say the idiot lib doctors need the blood more and he’s doing them a favor by giving it

What a pathetic Leftard you are. Stupid questions from you retards deserve to not just be ignored but bitch slapped.

You ask stupid questions, you do not deserve to be taken seriously and you will not be doing any medical procedures on me even if it is as simple as taking blood.

Our scientific superiors again.
He’s donated 125 pints in the past 50 years.

Anyone wonder why smart folks ignore government concerning medical issues?

At first I wanted to mark this comment as laughing, but it isn't funny because it isn't funny. They probably required him to answer due to the fact that men can be women today if their fairy godtransie grants their wish.

You ask stupid questions, you do not deserve to be taken seriously and you will not be doing any medical procedures on me even if it is as simple as taking blood.
Imagine a doctor asking you if you’re a dog. This clinic should have its license revoked.

What a pathetic Leftard you are. Stupid questions from you retards deserve to not just be ignored but bitch slapped.

Moi? A leftard?

That would certainly explain me voting for Trump.

Twice.

You dumbfuck.

Any man who can't answer "no" to that question is too fucking stupid to exist.

What other answer could there possibly be?

I don't disagree that it's a ridiculously stupid question.

But it's not a question which cannot be answered...

Moi? A leftard?

That would certainly explain me voting for Trump.

Twice.

You dumbfuck.

Any man who can't answer "no" to that question is too fucking stupid to exist.

What other answer could there possibly be?
You blaming the guy for refusing to answer an unscientific stupid answers fully qualifies you as a certified Democrat.

Forum List

Back