🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Injured As Settlers Attack Palestinian School Bus

just so everyone is on the same page, there seems to be some confusion as to iran being a school bus and that settlers throwing rocks are jet fighters.

this is, i am almost certain, not factual.

Loinboy, I cannot stand bigoted-leftists.

Does it help me? They exist, their opinions, too. Even though I think self-loathing is a mental disease

but I have to deal with it.

So you guys have to deal with people believing that Israel is not always the only bad guy.

I say thank you for people like him.
The problem is, you act like you're the good guy, when you've done bad things.

WELL, I detest the hatefulness that lives iin the hearts of Zionist baby killers and their defenders and the hatefulness that lives in the hearts of Zionists who attack defenseless children on buses and those who defend them!

I don't find your posts honest in the least.

You have mocked the memory of American children being butchered in CT.

So don't pretend you feel sympathy for helpless children.

Your sympathy is very selective.

getting back to the topic of the thread---
Wow! You left me speechless.

That's the last thing I'd expect coming from you...

...but since it has, bravo!

Kudo's to rosie!

People totally underestimate Zionist posters here.:eusa_whistle:
And, of course, Lipush, many of us can spot those depicted in the following article even though they think they are fooling the viewers on whatever forum they participate in

http://www.jewishjournal.com/israelife/item/anti_semitism_2.0_who_are_the_modern_age_anti_semites

Oh, they got 'em last month, but since they're stealth fighter-bombers no one can find them. They could be orbiting Teheran at this minute.
Fighters don't have the payload requirements and range to bomb Iran.

You need bombers for that.

Fighters are designed for air-to-air combat and protecting homeland borders, they are not designed to take out other country's military.
Since I've been closely associated with military aircraft for almost 70 years, I have a little more knowledge than you might think I have. I was raised by parents who worked for a military aircraft builder and I live 2 miles from where these bad boys are built. They can kill a MIG and carry a 15 ton nuke..

The F-35 Lightning II Aircraft

for crotch boy---according to ---your team--the Armenians were at fault in 1915 and the
Biafrans were at fault in 1971 ---in fact the jews
were at fault in Khaybar 626 AD ----you have no
arguement

for crotch boy---according to ---your team--the Armenians were at fault in 1915 and the
arguement
You're right, I have no argument, because I haven't researched any of those events, although I think the Armenians were the victims in their case.

So, until I do, I will not argue those issues.

Since I've been closely associated with military aircraft for almost 70 years, I have a little more knowledge than you might think I have. I was raised by parents who worked for a military aircraft builder and I live 2 miles from where these bad boys are built. They can kill a MIG and carry a 15 ton nuke..

But can they carry it 1500 miles?

That's what you'd have to do to reach Iran.

No they won't do it that way. They would need to use airbases next to Iran

What's your stance on Iran? Do you think they are a danger if they were to be in possession of a nuclear weapon?

arguement
You're right, I have no argument, because I haven't researched any of those events, although I think the Armenians were the victims in their case.

So, until I do, I will not argue those issues.

you would have no problem presenting the standard arguements
IN FAVOR of the genocides-----the propaganda is pre-cooked

What's your stance on Iran? Do you think they are a danger if they were to be in possession of a nuclear weapon?
The Saudi's won't let you use theirs. You either have to fly around that country, or get to use the airspace through it.

My position is I'm totally against any military option on Iran. I'm against all these sanctions on Iran. And that is because no one has provided the smoking gun that shows their nuclear program has been weaponized. If someone does, then obviously we have a different issue to discuss.

All this talk on Iran is to reminiscent of the lead-up to the Iraq war. Which everyone (but me) knows by now, was total bullshit. I didn't buy the lies from day one. Because nothing was going on with them at that time and then, overnight, they become this big threat that we have to stop everything else and deal with. It was just way too out of left field to believe. Usually, threats like they were made out to be, you can see coming. Like with Germany, we didn't officially go to war with them until '41, but we saw it coming since '39. With Japan, we were going back and forth with them on issues regarding their China invasion and oil, so even though Pearl Harbor was a suprise attack, we were aware of relations deteriorating for some time.

Iraq just came out of the blue and so is all this ramping up on Iran.

No, it is all a bunch of war mongering.

The Saudi's won't let you use theirs. You either have to fly around that country, or get to use the airspace through it.

My position is I'm totally against any military option on Iran. I'm against all these sanctions on Iran. And that is because no one has provided the smoking gun that shows their nuclear program has been weaponized. If someone does, then obviously we have a different issue to discuss.

All this talk on Iran is to reminiscent of the lead-up to the Iraq war. Which everyone (but me) knows by now, was total bullshit. I didn't buy the lies from day one. Because nothing was going on with them at that time and then, overnight, they become this big threat that we have to stop everything else and deal with. It was just way too out of left field to believe. Usually, threats like they were made out to be, you can see coming. Like with Germany, we didn't officially go to war with them until '41, but we saw it coming since '39. With Japan, we were going back and forth with them on issues regarding their China invasion and oil, so even though Pearl Harbor was a suprise attack, we were aware of relations deteriorating for some time.

All this talk on Iran is to reminiscent of the lead-up to the Iraq war. Which everyone (but me) knows by now, was total bullshit.

And the same people who were duped before are getting duped again.:cuckoo:

All this talk on Iran is to reminiscent of the lead-up to the Iraq war. Which everyone (but me) knows by now, was total bullshit. I didn't buy the lies from day one. Because nothing was going on with them at that time and then, overnight, they become this big threat that we have to stop everything else and deal with. It was just way too out of left field to believe. Usually, threats like they were made out to be, you can see coming. Like with Germany, we didn't officially go to war with them until '41, but we saw it coming since '39.

well---not really Lots of people saw it coming long before 1939---My mom
was 16 in 1936-----as a kid circa 1960 the "WE DID NOT KNOW" crowd
intrigued me so I asked my mom ---WHEN DID YOU KNOW---she recounted
what she KNEW at age 16 (here in the USA --she was born here) Lot of
other people seemed to have known around 1933---but they were called
"WAR MONGERS" back then too----read your own propaganda

With Japan, we were going back and forth with them on issues regarding their China invasion and oil, so even though Pearl Harbor was a suprise attack, we were aware of relations deteriorating for some time.

true --relations were deteriorating----but ---it seems to me that Pearl Harbor
was a surprise ----but then ---I just do not know

anyone who sees Iraq as "OUT OF THE BLUE" must have been deep in
the blue thruout the 70s ---when even I knew just from an occassional
glance at newsweek and the atrocties that the ADOLF CLONE was already
committing-----In fact I got my first HINT in 1964 at the world's fair
in New York City in a very short conversation with one of his shills---
I was an adolescent-----so I simply did not recognize the horror

Don't you remember that in late 2012 Israel signed a pact with Azerbaijan to use that country's airfields. Do you and your ilk ever have an attention span longer than 10 minutes?

Don't you remember that in late 2012 Israel signed a pact with Azerbaijan to use that country's airfields. Do you and your ilk ever have an attention span longer than 10 minutes?
(To help Loinboy remember what the subject's about)

Forum List

Back