🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Injured As Settlers Attack Palestinian School Bus

The escalation in August started by Palestinians, but we were the ones to apologize and be blamed for it.

How is THAT ok??

Loinboy, I cannot stand bigoted-leftists.

Does it help me? They exist, their opinions, too. Even though I think self-loathing is a mental disease

but I have to deal with it.

So you guys have to deal with people believing that Israel is not always the only bad guy.

I say thank you for people like him.
The problem is, you act like you're the good guy, when you've done bad things.

I do not say Israel is the Good guy.

Israel does bad things, too. Nowhere I said were pure.

I say we are misunderstood.

And I stand behind my words.

I remeber reading somewhere that the U.S was supposed to sell Israel f35 jets that can carry nuclear bombs.not sure what ever happened with that
My favorite fighter jet story is when we sold Israel a bunch of F4's and the first thing they did was to put rear-view mirrors on them.

I thought, "All this fucking taxpayer money we're spending on these things and we can't do something so obviously practical as that!"

I do not say Israel is the Good guy.

Israel does bad things, too. Nowhere I said were pure.

I say we are misunderstood.

And I stand behind my words.
90% of the things against Israel is not a mis-understanding.

The escalation in August started by Palestinians, but we were the ones to apologize and be blamed for it.

How is THAT ok??
If you want me to respond, you need to be a little more specific.

You asked me about that before, I gave you a link.

The escalation in August started with Palestinians killing 8 Israelis in the south near Egypt border. Palestinians and Egyptian Israelis terror attacked Israeli unarmed civilians and injured many others.

SOMEHOW it ended with Israel apologizing to both Palestinians and Egyptians!

Multiple terror attacks rock south; 7 killed - Israel News, Ynetnews

The article says 7, but the final number of Israeli victims was 8.

4 of them belonged to one family

I see many posters here as Anti-Zionists, is why.
That's a debatable issue we can discuss some other time, because there is a question I need to ask you regarding that statement, which is...

... "Do you think zionists share some responsibility in creating anti-zionist behavior in others?"

I don't think its normal you think 90% of the people in the world want Israel destroyed.

I had a girlfriend who said that to me once when I accused her of stealing. She said, "I only took what was mine!"

Her friends told me later that's how she does it. She just declares whatever she wants as hers, then it's not stealing. Kind of like what Israel is doing in the OPT.

No one is asking you to give up anything that's yours.

They are asking you to vacate what is not.

Any negotiation would constitute tacit approval of Israel breaking the law and that's not going to happen. You do not negotiate with criminals. You stop them from committing further crimes. That will be your fate.

Since it became a member state of the UN.

Article 51 of the UN Charter gives Israel that right.

A right, I might add, an occupational force does not have.

You're in violation of over 200 UN resolutions and you act like your the victim!

No, the world does not believe that. If you'd read those resolutions, you would see that.

I didn't say that, you did!

And Israel has no ability to use nuclear whatsoever, it's babble talk of delusional people
You have over 200 nukes with no ability to use them?

Are the nukes too heavy for your fighter jets to carry?

Don't you have any missles?

I know you don't have bombers, that's why you need our help to attack Iran.
I remeber reading somewhere that the U.S was supposed to sell Israel f35 jets that can carry nuclear bombs.not sure what ever happened with that
Oh, they got 'em last month, but since they're stealth fighter-bombers no one can find them. They could be orbiting Teheran at this minute.

My favorite fighter jet story is when we sold Israel a bunch of F4's and the first thing they did was to put rear-view mirrors on them.

I thought, "All this fucking taxpayer money we're spending on these things and we can't do something so obviously practical as that!"
My favorite fighter jet story based on reality is when the Israeli pilots came over here with a captured MIG and practiced against our Top Guns at Miramar Air Station down near San Diego. Aren't you happy that two countries could cooperate so that our own Top Guns got experience against Russian MIGs? I wonder if Loinboy would have gotten some of his like-minded friends and picketed the base while the Israeli pilots were there.

getting back to the topic of the thread---just
what were the nature of the injuries
incurred by arabs when a few children tossed
some harmless pebbles at their bus?

Loinboy, I cannot stand bigoted-leftists.

Does it help me? They exist, their opinions, too. Even though I think self-loathing is a mental disease

but I have to deal with it.

So you guys have to deal with people believing that Israel is not always the only bad guy.

I say thank you for people like him.
The problem is, you act like you're the good guy, when you've done bad things.

WELL, I detest the hatefulness that lives iin the hearts of Zionist baby killers and their defenders and the hatefulness that lives in the hearts of Zionists who attack defenseless children on buses and those who defend them!

Oh, they got 'em last month, but since they're stealth fighter-bombers no one can find them. They could be orbiting Teheran at this minute.
Fighters don't have the payload requirements and range to bomb Iran.

You need bombers for that.

Fighters are designed for air-to-air combat and protecting homeland borders, they are not designed to take out other country's military.

WELL, I detest the hatefulness that lives iin the hearts of Zionist baby killers and their defenders and the hatefulness that lives in the hearts of Zionists who attack defenseless children on buses and those who defend them!
I do to, but as hard as this might be, you have to look at the root causes of this hatred. You cannot solve any problem, until you break it down to the causal level. But you're not going to able to do that, until your ready to look at your role in causing all this hate. And that role can be anywhere between 1% guilty to 99% guilty. That part of it is up to you to decide.

The one thing we do know, is that you're not 0% guilty or 100% guilty.

Once you identify what factors (that are contributing to the hatred) you are responsible for, then you can evaluate which ones you can fix (or change) and which ones you cannot.

Forum List

Back