🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Injured As Settlers Attack Palestinian School Bus

"Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire".
~~Hossfly

The solution is to eliminate Hamas. For starters.

Who was Israel's boogyman before there was Hamas?
There used to be a couple of trashdump rats by name of Arafart and Abu Mazen. Arafart is a smorgasbord for maggots and worms and old Abu is the Hamassmaster. Before that,..... well, you know the story. So why ask?

Why do you think the US and Israel put them in power?

You're deflecting. You've tried every chance to excuse any wrong Israeli policies. And you still keep going and you try to tie it to something antithetical to it and you keep it going around and around like that. You know you're trying to deceive people but you're still doing it on purpose. And I don't know why.

Why do you think the US and Israel put them in power?
Sez who?

Sez history. You need to keep up.
I wonder if Tinnie's handlers in Hamas will allow him to romance Mrs. Arafat in Paris so that some of the money that was meant for the people can be given to Hamas for more expensive cars and Sri Lankan maids. Think of the fun you would have in Paris, Tinnie, while you "trip the light fantastic" with Mrs. Arafat on La rue Champs-Élysées.

"Israel was founded using terrorism."

Can someone name me a country whose founding involved no 'terrorism'?

Palestinians are doing it no differently than the Israeli's who are no different from most other countries.

"Israel was founded using terrorism."

Can someone name me a country whose founding involved no 'terrorism'?

Palestinians are doing it no differently than the Israeli's who are no different from most other countries.

Then why the urgency to preach morales to Israel while ignoring others afflicted?:eusa_eh:

Why the urgency to condemn the Palestinians while ignoring the actions of others then?

I wonder if Tinnie's handlers in Hamas will allow him to romance Mrs. Arafat in Paris so that some of the money that was meant for the people can be given to Hamas for more expensive cars and Sri Lankan maids. Think of the fun you would have in Paris, Tinnie, while you "trip the light fantastic" with Mrs. Arafat on La rue Champs-Élysées.

Is trying to make fun of the tinster your way of saying that you have no real response to his post? Or is it your way of admitting that the tinster owns you? :dunno:

Then why the urgency to preach morales to Israel while ignoring others afflicted?:eusa_eh:

Why the urgency to condemn the Palestinians while ignoring the actions of others then?

No-one blames just the Palestinians like the Anti-Zionist are in a hurry to put all blame on Israel.

SunniMan best quote- "In every wrong on earth, you can find a Zionist behind the scenes"

Is trying to make fun of the tinster your way of saying that you have no real response to his post? Or is it your way of admitting that the tinster owns you? :dunno:

Hahaha. Tinster is the one who has been owned time and time again here. :cool:

Which just shows how little you know. :clap2:

Which just shows how little you know. :clap2:

And what do you know ??? Nothing. I have never seen you post anything related to the conflict except for making holocaust references and hoping for Israel to get nuked.

Get a life, troll ! :lol:

No-one blames just the Palestinians like the Anti-Zionist are in a hurry to put all blame on Israel.
You blame someone over something they did, not to be fair to others. Are you saying that I cannot blame person A over something they did, until I go out and find something to blame person B on? Is that how you think this works? And if I can't find anything to blame person B on, then I'm TSOL in blaming person A for the act they committed?

Anti-zionism is not the reason people blame Israel, it's because of the things Israel has done. But instead of being a responsible adult and owning up to the things you've done, you constantly try to shift the criticism back to the one who blamed you.

So blaming Israel for a 45 year, illegal occupation of land that isn't theirs and in violation of international law and over 200 UN resolutions, is just because people don't like Israel? It has nothing to do with the occupation, violations and resolutions?

That's a pretty ridiculous position you've chosen to take.

If you asked me, you should've picked "doggy".

SunniMan best quote- "In every wrong on earth, you can find a Zionist behind the scenes"
That's not saying the only wrongs found on earth rest with zionists.

That's just saying, of all the possible wrongs you could find on earth, zionists got all those bases covered.

Forum List

Back