lose a game.

those poor isa-respecting arabs were SO
HAPPY-----june 1 1967 I remember it well---
The UN proceedings were televised on PBS
Dozens of GRINNING jerks from muslim countries
-------two weeks later half of them were gone and
the other half in tears-----they have been
demanding a "DO-OVER" ever since

That does NOT address my comments: the 'international law' is CLEAR on requiring ALL these issues to be settled. They are parts of a whole, and there cannot be 'resolution' while one group of refugees is ignored.
Your refusal to comply with part of the resolution, does not negate the resolution itself.

Your refusal to comply with the fact that Israel will not do things that will make here indefensible does not negate the situation itself.

See, I can play that game also !

Hey, Smartboy!! Lately we've had to listen to a bunch of you saying as to how rock throwing is 'harmless'. Now the shoe seems to be on the other hoof. Sniffle,sob....

Interesting.

Rather than condemn Israeli's throwing rocks and injuring innocent Palestinians you choose to focus on what another poster has said about rock throwing.

Can't bring your self to apply the same standard to both sides?

To bad the penalty isn't the same for both sides for this "harmless" activity. Want to bet those settlers weren't dragged out of their beds in the middle of the night, beaten up, and thrown in jail under administrative attention without legal representation? I bet they didn't round up several hundred settlers in the vicinity for questioning either.
Do you see your fellow travelers ever bringing up articles like this and condemning what happened? Maybe you all think it is OK to attack the school buses of Israeli kids.

Palestinians Attack Israeli School Bus - Sid Roth - It's Supernatural

I don't see YOU doing it. I don't see YOUR fellow travlers doing it. In fact, rather than condemning the actions, you're constantly diverting threads into what the other side does or what other posters do or don't do. Without fail. You simply can't condemn it when settlers do it. You can't condemn the unequal treatments given for rock throwing. All you can do is throw up these smoke screens.

My feeling about rock thowing that causes injury is that it should be treated as a crime equaly. Anything less is injustice.

Interesting.

Rather than condemn Israeli's throwing rocks and injuring innocent Palestinians you choose to focus on what another poster has said about rock throwing.

Can't bring your self to apply the same standard to both sides?

To bad the penalty isn't the same for both sides for this "harmless" activity. Want to bet those settlers weren't dragged out of their beds in the middle of the night, beaten up, and thrown in jail under administrative attention without legal representation? I bet they didn't round up several hundred settlers in the vicinity for questioning either.
Do you see your fellow travelers ever bringing up articles like this and condemning what happened? Maybe you all think it is OK to attack the school buses of Israeli kids.

Palestinians Attack Israeli School Bus - Sid Roth - It's Supernatural

I don't see YOU doing it. I don't see YOUR fellow travlers doing it. In fact, rather than condemning the actions, you're constantly diverting threads into what the other side does or what other posters do or don't do. Without fail. You simply can't condemn it when settlers do it. You can't condemn the unequal treatments given for rock throwing. All you can do is throw up these smoke screens.

My feeling about rock thowing that causes injury is that it should be treated as a crime equaly. Anything less is injustice.

Hossfly tells the truth like it is ! It's a shame you can't handle it.

International law is useless crap, if you ask me. Not happening at all anywhere in the MiddleEast, and Palestinians don't respect it yet expect us to respect it.

International law gave you a state.

Unjustified force=terrorism

A Palestinian referring to others as terrorist :lol:

A Jew referring to a Palestinian as a terrorist...really, you say such trollish things.

Israel was founded using terrorism.

Little difference between the two except one is granted legitimacy and the other not.

Dumbass, the 'Israel was founded using terrorism' thing is getting old now.
Who attacked first? The Jews accepted the partition plan and the Arabs didn't. Did you expect the Jews to just flee back to Europe ?
I'm not saying that there weren't some terrorist acts during the civil war in Mandatory Palestine commited by the Jews, but those were not even close to being the reason as to how Israel was created. Of course, that's what they teach in Arab countries.

Go back to being a mod, because as usual, your insight on this conflict is USELESS

Last edited:
". . .and going back to the '67 borders isn't an offer, it's asking ISrael to surrender"

"So what's wrong with the 67 borders? If it stops Israel from getting nuked and brings peace,
peace-flag-smiley.gif
what's the problem?"

God-forbid....but, wouldn't the hope of "peace" pretty much end right there - you know, with all the piles of dead people (on both sides) ?

Is it "stupid" to
Think.jpg
think 'nuke israel' -
emoticon-0128-hi-1.gif
bye-bye paulie palestinian too ?

"So what's wrong with the 67 borders? If it stops Israel from getting nuked and brings peace,
peace-flag-smiley.gif
what's the problem?"

God-forbid....but, wouldn't the hope of "peace" pretty much end right there - you know, with all the piles of dead people (on both sides) ?

Is it "stupid" to
Think.jpg
think 'nuke israel' -
emoticon-0128-hi-1.gif
bye-bye paulie palestinian too ?

I think ima suffers from mental illness

I'm still waiting for a decent reason why the 67 borders wouldn't work.

And I think your buddy needs a colouring book. :D

A Palestinian referring to others as terrorist :lol:

A Jew referring to a Palestinian as a terrorist...really, you say such trollish things.

Little difference between the two except one is granted legitimacy and the other not.

Who attacked first? The Jews accepted the partition plan and the Arabs didn't. Did you expect the Jews to just flee back to Europe ?
I'm not saying that there weren't some terrorist acts during the civil war in Mandatory Palestine commited by the Jews, but those were not even close to being the reason as to how Israel was created. Of course, that's what they teach in Arab countries.

Go back to being a mod, because as usual, your insight on this conflict is USELESS

Israel attacked Palestinians first, they started ethnically cleansing villages of Arabs before the UN Resolution was voted on even, and they ethnically cleansed in violation of intl law , of over 750,000 Palestinians from the land of Palestine from 1947 to 1949. Israel was created by terrorism and has existed with terrorism every day since then. Israel is a Terrorist State! That is what UN documents tell me and History reported in those documents!

The same "international law" ALSO dictates that proper compensation be offered ALL the refuges from the '48/'49 war - which means the 950,000 or so Arabs stripped of their citizenship and possessions and forced out of their homes ACROSS THE ARAB WORLD because they were Jews, as well as the Palestinians who were displaced.

When a single one of the 'Israel critics' acknowledges that such compensation - and not some hollow and cynical 'right of return'! - needs to be arranged, then I will believe they actually want 'justice' and what is 'fair'.

The 'international law' by no means limited the obligations to 'Palestinian' refugees - but nobody here seems able to even acknowledge that.

The Palestinian right to their land Israel occupies is not dependent on other Jew's rights to other land. That is not the way international law operates. A legal right exists independently on its own, the sovereignty rights of the Palestinian people in the lands of East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

That does NOT address my comments: the 'international law' is CLEAR on requiring ALL these issues to be settled. They are parts of a whole, and there cannot be 'resolution' while one group of refugees is ignored.

Your statement is false.

And your comment shows ignorance of the law.

Intl law says Israel does not have sovereignty rights in Occupied Palestine and they should end the Occupation.

What was done to Jews somewhere else in the world has absolutely nothing to do with Israel's unlawful Occupation of Palestine.

Sherri

Looks like Sherri is on another troll mission today

Sherri, how does it make you feel knowing that some of your tax money goes to the great state of Israel

Israel attacked Palestinians first, they started ethnically cleansing villages of Arabs before the UN Resolution was voted on even, and they ethnically cleansed in violation of intl law , of over 750,000 Palestinians from the land of Palestine from 1947 to 1949. Israel was created by terrorism and has existed with terrorism every day since then. Israel is a Terrorist State! That is what UN documents tell me and History reported in those documents!

LIAR !!! IS that what they taught you at Sunday school ??

LIAR !!! IS that what they taught you at Sunday school ??

UN documents reveal the truth. Others confirm it like Uri Avnery and Miko Peled.

Last edited:
Some posts have been cleaned from this thread - knock off the off topic personal flaming or take into the FZ.

"UN documents reveal the truth. Others confirm it like Uri Avnery and Miko Peled. "

I want to see those UN documents which show the Israelis attacked Egypt and Syria *first* And I'd like to see the credentials of those two men as *historians* ....... What do all the rest of the credentialed historians of the period have to say?

"Israel was founded using terrorism."

Can someone name me a country whose founding involved no 'terrorism'?

Forum List

Back