🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Injured As Settlers Attack Palestinian School Bus

Shaddup idiot, if Israel wasn't trying to cite international law and international influence for their affairs than you could claim that, but you feed off international law and request your enemies to be held accountable by international law all the time which means you're trying to show the world you follow it but in reality you don't give a hoot about it and you only care about your agenda. Which is to steal more land. Literally.

So not really Israelis or Palestinians respect intl law. Which is exactly my point.

So why shutting me up? I'm stating actual factual thing.

No I didn't say that, read again.

I have. you probably don't even realize the conclusion your words bring to.

The occupation is resistance to Palestinian terrorism.

I use your exact same logic, if you havn't noticed.
Are you that fuckin' retarded to think you can re-write history that is 180 degrees opposite from the position of the entire planet?

The occupation is a result of the land you seized in your '67 war and it has been illegal ever since. For 45 years, you keep making up bullshit excuses why you can't end it. And that's because, you don't have the fuckin' guts to take responsibility for the things you do.

Yo BIK! stop trashing my private messages!

Geez, that get my computer to stuck and I have to restart all the time...

If you wanna nag or curse me, do it here, I have no problem.

That's not the first time naggers do that, Gee!

Who said it???

No one with actual control over the opinions of the Palestinian people!

So you stop bullshiting the truth!
Sometimes you make statements that are so "out there", it's as if you don't want to know the truth.

Much can be said to explain, or even justify Hamas’ recent political concessions, where its top leaders in Gaza and Damascus agreed in principle with a political settlement on the basis of the two-state solution.

On June 25, Damascus-based leader of the Islamic group’s political bureau, Khaled Meshaal reiterated Hamas’ rejection of recognizing Israel as a Jewish State, rightfully dubbing such a designation as “racist, no different from Nazis and other calls denounced by the international community.” However, he did endorse the idea of a two-state solution, which envisages the creation of an independent Palestinian state on roughly 22 percent of the land of historic Palestine.
How's that crow taste?

Forum List

Back