🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Injured As Settlers Attack Palestinian School Bus

So why don't you admit to the world you're a bunch of terrorists and criminals rather than try to make yourselves appear as oppressed people?

We have never said we are oprssed people, niether have we said we do nothing wrong. Niehter of those are true.

But we are no terrorist, we fight for our homes just like you guys believe you fight for your homes.

So now you also admit the Palestinian fight is legitimate! Ha Ha Ha Ha! I'm loving it. Lipush is hot today! :lol:

"lmao::cuckoo: Where can I meet fabulous people such as you?"

Ring-1.jpg

20081029204711.gif

You weirdo whatever you're trying to indicate this is the Internet, I have a real life and I'm not trying to get married to anyone off the Internet....:cuckoo:

And you're probably drunk.

If we could we would have destroy Hamas and all your terrorist.

The wish for a Palestine in 67 boarders is of course legitimate.

Just like our wish for an Israel with Judea and Samaria in it.

Hamas terrorism is not legitimate.

Now, think about it and come back when you're not hung over.

We take back what have been take from us by force.

I see nothing wrong with that.

They helped hitler. They should have thought about the consiquences.

Who's 'we' you idiot? You're not the same people from several thousand years ago and you're crazy if we actually think that made sense.....:cuckoo::lol:, you're a loon. So if Muslims come back and take what has been taken from them by force that would be totally acceptable? Ha Ha Ha! Amazing double standard. Take a second and come back to reality.

They tried to in 1948, 1967 and 1973. They failed miserably.
Fast forward to 2013, Israel exists and Palestine doesn;t

THE UN and intl legal authorities say otherwise, they say Palestine does exist!

Who's 'we' you idiot? You're not the same people from several thousand years ago and you're crazy if we actually think that made sense.....:cuckoo::lol:, you're a loon. So if Muslims come back and take what has been taken from them by force that would be totally acceptable? Ha Ha Ha! Amazing double standard. Take a second and come back to reality.

They tried to in 1948, 1967 and 1973. They failed miserably.
Fast forward to 2013, Israel exists and Palestine doesn;t

THE UN and intl legal authorities say otherwise, they say Palestine does exist!

Ya, as a non-member observer state. WOW :cool::cool:

And you're probably drunk.

If we could we would have destroy Hamas and all your terrorist.

The wish for a Palestine in 67 boarders is of course legitimate.

Just like our wish for an Israel with Judea and Samaria in it.

Hamas terrorism is not legitimate.

Now, think about it and come back when you're not hung over.

In your point of view which throws international law into the garbage bin.

International law is useless crap, if you ask me. Not happening at all anywhere in the MiddleEast, and Palestinians don't respect it yet expect us to respect it.

Shaddup idiot, if Israel wasn't trying to cite international law and international influence for their affairs than you could claim that, but you feed off international law and request your enemies to be held accountable by international law all the time which means you're trying to show the world you follow it but in reality you don't give a hoot about it and you only care about your agenda. Which is to steal more land. Literally.

International law is useless crap, if you ask me. Not happening at all anywhere in the MiddleEast, and Palestinians don't respect it yet expect us to respect it.

Shaddup idiot, if Israel wasn't trying to cite international law and international influence for their affairs than you could claim that, but you feed off international law and request your enemies to be held accountable by international law all the time which means you're trying to show the world you follow it but in reality you don't give a hoot about it and you only care about your agenda. Which is to steal more land. Literally.

So not really Israelis or Palestinians respect intl law. Which is exactly my point.

So why shutting me up? I'm stating actual factual thing.

Only to YOU Jews it is and always was yours. You are a lunatic. And so are Israelis if they use that justification which no one else is allowed to use.

So not really Israelis or Palestinians respect intl law. Which is exactly my point.

So why shutting me up? I'm stating actual factual thing.

No I didn't say that, read again.

Forum List

Back