🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Injured As Settlers Attack Palestinian School Bus

Air strikes and commando raids are in response to rockets and mortars fired at Israel.
What do you expect Israel to do, just sitt there and get bombed?

The 'rockets are response to the occupation' bit is getting old now. Rocket attacks aren't going to change Israels mind on withdrawing or not withdrawing from the West Bank, it's just going to change how they deal with the Palestinians
The rocket attacks didn't start until 2001.

The occupation started 37 years before that.

Do the math!

Don't you read?

I said the Palestinians will is for us to leave Israel. And I'm not talking about the WB or EJ, I'm talking about leaving Israel, from Tiberias to Eilat.

And that IS ours! and we're not leaving! dream on!
That's absolute bullshit!

They've already said on many occasions they'll accept a two-state solution.

Well go look at suicide bomb casualties before and then right after the wall .

The wall was built to save Israeli lives.
End the occupation and people won't wanna bomb the Israeli's.

End the occupation by Palestinian views, is leaving Israel.

We won't do either of those.

Before 67 there were attacks on Israelis, and no occupation.

You keep repeating the same nonsense, but that won't make it true!

How can you forget the 1948 occupation?

Do you agree with me that it is saving Israeli lives?
How would I know?

I just know that it's illegally built in some places and it is a symbol of apartheid.

It reminds me of the Iron Curtain in Berlin.

Well go look at suicide bomb casualties before and then right after the wall .

The wall was built to save Israeli lives.

Israel could get away with that lie better if it built the wall on the green line. But most of it iis in the West Bank. It has Palestinian land and Palestinians on both sides.

We do not want Palestinians to surrender.

We want Palestinian terrorism to surrender.

Two very different things.

You want the Palestinian resistance to surrender, so you can finally complete the job in further occupying the remaining Palestinian territory and denying them security to prevent it until you get your Greater Israel. And then you will start the same process with Egypt and other countries would follow that. If you think any moron is that gullible think again. We know your true intentions.

And then we want to take over the world.

And then we will occupy the moon, too.

Yeah, you caught us pants-down.

Moron:cool:

Typical response to try to make me seem like I'm a lunatic, but it's exactly just how Israel didn't want to occupy the West Bank, just as they were saying several years ago and look today where it is.

The Palestinians need to work on stopping to fire rockets into Israel.
The rockets are usually a response to an Israeli air strike, commando raid or the occupation itself.

End the occupation and the rockets will stop.

End the rockets and the occupation will stop.

Bullshit, those aren't antithetical to one another, and there has been a long ceasefire for a while now. It doesn't have an effect on Israel's actions in the West Bank. Pulling the security card garbage again.

Don't you read?

I said the Palestinians will is for us to leave Israel. And I'm not talking about the WB or EJ, I'm talking about leaving Israel, from Tiberias to Eilat.

And that IS ours! and we're not leaving! dream on!
That's absolute bullshit!

They've already said on many occasions they'll accept a two-state solution.

Who said it???

No one with actual control over the opinions of the Palestinian people!

So you stop bullshiting the truth!

End the occupation and people won't wanna bomb the Israeli's.

End the occupation by Palestinian views, is leaving Israel.

We won't do either of those.

Before 67 there were attacks on Israelis, and no occupation.

You keep repeating the same nonsense, but that won't make it true!

How can you forget the 1948 occupation?

The Arabs of Israel tried to occupy all of Israel in 48', yet ended up being "occupied" themselves.

1948 is the year of poetic jusice at its best!:clap2:

You want the Palestinian resistance to surrender, so you can finally complete the job in further occupying the remaining Palestinian territory and denying them security to prevent it until you get your Greater Israel. And then you will start the same process with Egypt and other countries would follow that. If you think any moron is that gullible think again. We know your true intentions.

Typical response to try to make me seem like I'm a lunatic, but it's exactly just how Israel didn't want to occupy the West Bank, just as they were saying several years ago and look today where it is.

You make yourself sound like a lunatic without my help!

Most Jews know by now that "greater Israel" is to be happening when the Messiah comes. Not earlier,

What israel is fighting for is Israel, no greater Israel, and many Israelis see the Judea and Samaria inheritence as part of the smaller Israel we should do our best to keep.

The rockets are usually a response to an Israeli air strike, commando raid or the occupation itself.

End the occupation and the rockets will stop.

End the rockets and the occupation will stop.

The occupation was there for decades before there were any rockets.

?????

And the hostility was there much before the occupation.

See? I'm using the same rediculous logic you guys use.

Most Jews know by now that "greater Israel" is to be happening when the Messiah comes. Not earlier,

What israel is fighting for is Israel, no greater Israel, and many Israelis see the Judea and Samaria inheritence as part of the smaller Israel we should do our best to keep.

Judea and Samaria is another way of referring to the West Bank, so you're saying israelis have a view that the West Banks should belong to them and that they should steal and occupy the land because they just believe so. You're admitting its an occupation based on your religious beliefs. Ha Ha Ha. Democracy.

The occupation was there for decades before there were any rockets.

?????

And the hostility was there much before the occupation.

See? I'm using the same rediculous logic you guys use.

Indeed, it started when the Zionists went to Palestine to take over their country.

We take back what have been take from us by force.

I see nothing wrong with that.

They helped hitler. They should have thought about the consiquences.

Judea and Samaria is another way of referring to the West Bank, so you're saying israelis have a view that the West Banks should belong to them and that they should steal and occupy the land because they just believe so. You're admitting its an occupation based on your religious beliefs. Ha Ha Ha. Democracy.

Hamas believes Israel is Palestine based on Shariah law. It's in their charter.

So why you mock our ethos, when yours is pretty much the same?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back