🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Injured As Settlers Attack Palestinian School Bus

What minority? Ha Ha Ha! He brushes off a diverse poll just because every demographic was considered in the poll. That was 10 years ago, imagine what that number is today.

17 % is a minority, no?

Also, this isn't about anti Semitism, this is about how most Americans support Israel over the Palestinians led by the terrorist group (yes, America among other countried classifies Hamass as a terrorist group. )

Once again ,i'm sorry the truth hurts you

What minority? Ha Ha Ha! He brushes off a diverse poll just because every demographic was considered in the poll. That was 10 years ago, imagine what that number is today.

17 % is a minority, no?

Also, this isn't about anti Semitism, this is about how most Americans support Israel over the Palestinians led by the terrorist group (yes, America among other countried classifies Hamass as a terrorist group. )

Once again ,i'm sorry the truth hurts you

No those weren't poll questions and we all know how reliable your Gallop Polls are. Dream on kiddo.

Yes we all know how reliable they are. Any way you look at it, most Americans support Israel, and running away from it isn't going to change anythig.

I swear, it's like i'm arguing with a child

Show us the demographics polled, white Jews and Christians don't amount as to all American, the fact is those polls are unreliable and meaningless.

"Shut the hell up you liar..."

I don't know how you (human being #2,476,532,846) can....justify the actions of a suicide bomber. Doesn't matter who/what/where. Imagine, "some people" who live on this planet, had to... build/erect some giant barrier(s) because...."some other people" on the planet have introduced to the WHOLE WIDE WORLD (not just Hamass, Islamic Jihad) this barbaric new existence of strapping explosives onto their bodies and blowing their bodies apart, and purposely blowing themselves up while standing next to women and children and..."in the mosque itself." and blowing up people (muslim men) waiting on a line for a job....and the ever-popular blow-ups at funerals and tomato markets....and on and about "where." if you're for 'hamass' doing it, THEN you're for ALL of them.....it's that simple.

it's a sick existence ?
smiley-sick.gif

you gloss over the barbarity of it by calling it 'a method of resistance....' just like that finmore. what the heck does that say about you two ?

oh, that's sherri, riding shotgun... . .
AnimatedFlyingBats.gif

You know loinboy the terrorist ass kissing fool has his back to the wall when he has to bring up the holocaust and connet it to Israel. Nazi comparisons are for scumbags like you
Are you saying the Holocaust jews have nothing to do with the "Jewish State"? That those two groups are not connected?

And I wasn't making a "nazi comparison", I was stating a simple, well known fact, that the UN Charter, IHL and the Nuremberg Principles, were created as a result of the atrocities seen in WWII. It was the worlds way of trying to prevent things like the Holocaust from ever happening again.

So when you act with contempt and disdain for international law, you're making the lives of the Holocaust victims to have died in vain.

The Palestinians need to work on stopping to fire rockets into Israel.
The rockets are usually a response to an Israeli air strike, commando raid or the occupation itself.

End the occupation and the rockets will stop.

Air strikes and commando raids are in response to rockets and mortars fired at Israel.
What do you expect Israel to do, just sitt there and get bombed?

The 'rockets are response to the occupation' bit is getting old now. Rocket attacks aren't going to change Israels mind on withdrawing or not withdrawing from the West Bank, it's just going to change how they deal with the Palestinians

No need, we built a wall to keep them out,. Now we have an iron dome to keep most of their Kassam missles at bay.
In other words, whenevr Hamas finds a new way to terrorize Israelis, Israel will find a new way to defend themselves.

Until the Palestinians surrender, they will not have a country

We do not want Palestinians to surrender.

We want Palestinian terrorism to surrender.

Two very different things.

You want the Palestinian resistance to surrender, so you can finally complete the job in further occupying the remaining Palestinian territory and denying them security to prevent it until you get your Greater Israel. And then you will start the same process with Egypt and other countries would follow that. If you think any moron is that gullible think again. We know your true intentions.

And then we want to take over the world.

And then we will occupy the moon, too.

Yeah, you caught us pants-down.

Moron:cool:

End the occupation by Palestinian views, is leaving Israel.
You don't occupy your own property.

You occupy land that isn't yours.

Get this through your fuckin' head, it will never be yours.

We won't do either of those.
Do either of what?

Before 67 there were attacks on Israelis, and no occupation.
Ever since zionists showed up a 100 years ago, you've been denying the indigenous arabs of this area their inherent rights. Are you so narcissistic that you can't see when you live your life at the expense of others, that will eventually cause friction?

The violence is a two-way street. And a lot of it is a result of your actions.

You keep repeating the same nonsense, but that won't make it true!
International law is not non-sense.

Do you think respecting the memory of Holocaust victims is non-sense?

International law was created in part as a result of what they went through. So when you call it non-sense, you are shitting on their memory.

Don't you read?

I said the Palestinians will is for us to leave Israel. And I'm not talking about the WB or EJ, I'm talking about leaving Israel, from Tiberias to Eilat.

And that IS ours! and we're not leaving! dream on!

Ever since zionists showed up a 100 years ago, you've been denying the indigenous arabs of this area their inherent rights. Are you so narcissistic that you can't see when you live your life at the expense of others, that will eventually cause friction?

The violence took place must before Zionism. Trouble with you that you ignore complete chapters in history and focus on those convinient to you.

The violence is a two-way street. And a lot of it is a result of your actions.

I agree.

But that's not the point I was trying to make

That is besides the point.

Palestinians need to work on stopping theirs.

Not only they do not do it, they praise it.
You want all the concessions to be made by the Palestinian's, but you're not willing to reciprocate. Back in 2008, Hamas maintained a 4 month ceasefire with virtually no rocket attacks. You would think Israel would do something in return for that, which was to end the blockade? But Israel didn't do anything. Then after 4 months, they launched a commando raid into Gaza to kill members of Hamas. That's Israel's way of saying "thank you" for ending the rocket attacks.

This "wanting to have your cake and eat it too" attitude you people have, is what makes me wish I was President. Because I detest hypocrites. And I would send in the marines to beat the fuckin' shit out of you people! I'd round up all Israeli's in the OPT, put them on buses and send them back to their own country. Then I 'd bulldoze down your fuckin' wall and end your god-damn blockade with US warships. And you would have no one to blame but yourselves. After 45 years of this bullshit, enough is enough. You fuckers had it coming!

Forum List

Back