🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Injured As Settlers Attack Palestinian School Bus

And the hostility was there much before the occupation.

See? I'm using the same rediculous logic you guys use.

Indeed, it started when the Zionists went to Palestine to take over their country.

We take back what have been take from us by force.

I see nothing wrong with that.

They helped hitler. They should have thought about the consiquences.

Hitler was responsible for the establishing of Israel. No Hitler = no Israel. Give the man his props.:clap2:

And the hostility was there much before the occupation.

See? I'm using the same rediculous logic you guys use.

Indeed, it started when the Zionists went to Palestine to take over their country.

Who's 'we' you idiot? You're not the same people from several thousand years ago and you're crazy if we actually think that made sense.....:cuckoo::lol:, you're a loon. So if Muslims come back and take what has been taken from them by force that would be totally acceptable? Ha Ha Ha! Amazing double standard. Take a second and come back to reality.

Who's 'we' you idiot? You're not the same people from several thousand years ago and you're crazy if we actually think that made sense.....:cuckoo::lol:, you're a loon. So if Muslims come back and take what has been taken from them by force that would be totally acceptable? Ha Ha Ha! Amazing double standard. Take a second and come back to reality.

They tried to in 1948, 1967 and 1973. They failed miserably.
Fast forward to 2013, Israel exists and Palestine doesn;t

If we used that logic, most of todays Jews would have been Syrians and Iraqis.

And you know how many lands have been taken by force, by Muslims?

Not only that, if you dig far enough, you'll discover that more than 10% of todays Palestinians were actually Jews forced to convert to Islam.

No they didn't, but you always have the same Jews whining to the world about it even though they themselves admit they stole land that doesn't belong to them by force. Lipush even admitted it herself, through terrorism they conquered land.

Not only that, if you dig far enough, you'll discover that more than 10% of todays Palestinians were actually Jews forced to convert to Islam.
But how many beaners were forced to covert to Judaism?

I don't care about what happened thousands of years ago and you still frame it in your own version of history. But to say that you took land that was yours by force tells more about you and your people. You innocent little bunnies.

No they didn't, but you always have the same Jews whining to the world about it even though they themselves admit they stole land that doesn't belong to them by force. Lipush even admitted it herself, through terrorism they conquered land.

Again, the fact that the Arabs were the instigators is not up for debate

I don't care about what happened thousands of years ago and you still frame it in your own version of history. But to say that you took land that was yours by force tells more about you and your people. You innocent little bunnies.

What is yours and has been taken away, you take back, that's how it is.

But how many beaners were forced to covert to Judaism?

Now you sounded really stupid.

Judaism doesn't force conversion.

Seriously, get a clue!:cuckoo:

I didn't say such thing at all, but don't let it bother you twist my words.

So why don't you admit to the world you're a bunch of terrorists and criminals rather than try to make yourselves appear as oppressed people? :cuckoo:

The thing is we palestinians know this all along, but you give us every excuse in the book by admitting that.

Thanks for proving our point and doing my dirty work, please keep spreading the message: "We took what used to be ours 3,000 years ago by force" :clap2:

Oh really? So please interpret this for me, I must of misinterpreted the Zionist phrase:

"We took back what was ours by force"

We'll let Lipush explain that for us folks.

So why don't you admit to the world you're a bunch of terrorists and criminals rather than try to make yourselves appear as oppressed people? :cuckoo:

The thing is we palestinians know this all along, but you give us every excuse in the book by admitting that.

Thanks for proving our point and doing my dirty work, please keep spreading the message: "We took what used to be ours 3,000 years ago by force" :clap2:

You Palestinians know nothing. YOu teach your kids how to lie and make up history :lol:

You don't think we know this ??

Again, the Arabs were the instigators and it it costing them big time today.
Not my problem

So why don't you admit to the world you're a bunch of terrorists and criminals rather than try to make yourselves appear as oppressed people?

We have never said we are oprssed people, niether have we said we do nothing wrong. Niehter of those are true.

But we are no terrorist, we fight for our homes just like you guys believe you fight for your homes.

"lmao::cuckoo: Where can I meet fabulous people such as you?"

Ring-1.jpg

20081029204711.gif

Oh really? So please interpret this for me, I must of misinterpreted the Zionist phrase:

"We took back what was ours by force"

We'll let Lipush explain that for us folks.

I said force.

I never said terrorism

Forum List

Back