🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Injured As Settlers Attack Palestinian School Bus

Who said it???

No one with actual control over the opinions of the Palestinian people!

So you stop bullshiting the truth!
Sometimes you make statements that are so "out there", it's as if you don't want to know the truth.

Much can be said to explain, or even justify Hamas’ recent political concessions, where its top leaders in Gaza and Damascus agreed in principle with a political settlement on the basis of the two-state solution.

On June 25, Damascus-based leader of the Islamic group’s political bureau, Khaled Meshaal reiterated Hamas’ rejection of recognizing Israel as a Jewish State, rightfully dubbing such a designation as “racist, no different from Nazis and other calls denounced by the international community.” However, he did endorse the idea of a two-state solution, which envisages the creation of an independent Palestinian state on roughly 22 percent of the land of historic Palestine.
How's that crow taste?

Are you trying to say the Palestinians have made an offer for peace, like the Israelis have several times?

and going back to the '67 borders isn't an offer, it's asking ISrael to surrender

and going back to the '67 borders isn't an offer, it's asking ISrael to surrender

So what's wrong with the 67 borders? If it stops Israel from getting nuked and brings peace, what's the problem?

It is what international law dictates!

The same "international law" ALSO dictates that proper compensation be offered ALL the refuges from the '48/'49 war - which means the 950,000 or so Arabs stripped of their citizenship and possessions and forced out of their homes ACROSS THE ARAB WORLD because they were Jews, as well as the Palestinians who were displaced.

When a single one of the 'Israel critics' acknowledges that such compensation - and not some hollow and cynical 'right of return'! - needs to be arranged, then I will believe they actually want 'justice' and what is 'fair'.

The 'international law' by no means limited the obligations to 'Palestinian' refugees - but nobody here seems able to even acknowledge that.

The same "international law" ALSO dictates that proper compensation be offered ALL the refuges from the '48/'49 war - which means the 950,000 or so Arabs stripped of their citizenship and possessions and forced out of their homes ACROSS THE ARAB WORLD because they were Jews, as well as the Palestinians who were displaced.

When a single one of the 'Israel critics' acknowledges that such compensation - and not some hollow and cynical 'right of return'! - needs to be arranged, then I will believe they actually want 'justice' and what is 'fair'.

The 'international law' by no means limited the obligations to 'Palestinian' refugees - but nobody here seems able to even acknowledge that.

The Palestinian right to their land Israel occupies is not dependent on other Jew's rights to other land. That is not the way international law operates. A legal right exists independently on its own, the sovereignty rights of the Palestinian people in the lands of East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

m0168.gif

I won't exactly call it that way, but, lol!
m0140.gif

The 'international law' by no means limited the obligations to 'Palestinian' refugees - but
nobody here seems able to even acknowledge that.

The Palestinian right to their land Israel occupies is not dependent on other Jew's rights to other land. That is not the way international law operates. A legal right exists independently
on its own, the sovereignty rights of the Palestinian people in the lands of East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

Every HUMAN BEING wants justice sherri. All of the people who lost anything
because of the conflict between jews and muslims in the Middle east should
be compensated-----the good news is that my husband fled a land rich in
OIL!!!!!! when do we get our oil well?

of course then there are isa respecting islamo nazi pigs and dogs and their
slutw who see no reason to avoid stealing from jews.

Justice for some and not others is very commonly demanded by common
sluts-----and typically by isa-respecters of both genders

When did Israel ever do that?:eusa_eh:
I'm not talking about Israel this time, I'm talking about "YOU!"

Trying to blame the Pals for the occupation is total bullshit!

Anyone with internet access can find out why the occupation exists in less than 1 minute. Over 200 UN resolutions have been generated on the occupation. And every single one of them, plus every nation on the planet, for the last 45 years, all say the same thing and it's not what you claimed a few posts ago.

Thinking you can get away with changing the definition of the occupation after almost a half-century, indicates just how out of touch with reality you are. It's like Bush thinking he can get away with torturing people, if he just re-defined some common Geneva Convention terms.

People who do shit like that, are really stuck on themselves. But that's where I come in. That's when I do my best work. Because I'm the fucker who comes along and takes your pile of shit that don't stink and shoves it in your face! "How does it smell now?"

You live in a fantasy world if you think you can get away with acting like the occupation is something its not. Just like with Germany, if you don't end it yourselves, it will be ended for you. That is your fate.

We wouldn't let Germany keep Poland and we won't let Israel keep what it annexed either. If I was President, I'd end this occupation in 90 days.

The Palestinian right to their land Israel occupies is not dependent on other Jew's rights to other land. That is not the way international law operates. A legal right exists independently on its own, the sovereignty rights of the Palestinian people in the lands of East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

That does NOT address my comments: the 'international law' is CLEAR on requiring ALL these issues to be settled. They are parts of a whole, and there cannot be 'resolution' while one group of refugees is ignored.

Oh, and 'East Jerusalem' was a Jewish neighborhood until the Jordanians took it and ethnically cleansed it of its Jewish population. Surely decent Palestinians do not desire to dispossess the same people TWICE from their ancestral homes?

That does NOT address my comments: the 'international law' is CLEAR on requiring ALL these issues to be settled. They are parts of a whole, and there cannot be 'resolution' while one group of refugees is ignored.
Your refusal to comply with part of the resolution, does not negate the resolution itself.

Forum List

Back