7 minutes of Truth

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
Will the Trumpies be able to handle 7 minutes after swallowing 3 weeks of lies?
The Magic " R."

• Banned
Thank god millions get to hear Bill's voice each week whether live on his show or on YouTube.

Thank god millions get to hear Bill's voice each week whether live on his show or on YouTube.
Nobody likes or listens Bill Maher's political views except fairies who would orgasm if they heard him piss into a tin bucket.

I don't think you know what truth is.

I do find it amusing so many people who live their lives denying truth exists want to lecture anyone on the truth

• Banned
Nobody likes or listens Bill Maher's political views except fairies who would orgasm if they heard him piss into a tin bucket.
You WISH that was the case. When he's on hiatus he's one of the top people stations want on their shows. Even Fox.
I see you were too cowardly to even listen. Funny.

I do find it amusing so many people who live their lives denying truth exists want to lecture anyone on the truth
Ok slugger. Point out what wasn't truthful in those 7 minutes.
All deplorables can do is attack the messenger because they're scared shitless with the message.

Ok slugger. Point out what wasn't truthful in those 7 minutes.
All deplorables can do is attack the messenger because they're scared shitless with the message.
..or we don't want to waste 7 minutes.

Bill discusses Reagan too. THAT should give you boi's an erection.

Worshipping the golden words of the great loser comedian Bill Maher. BWHAHAHAHAHA he's a 99% Lib douchebag with brief moments of clarity. That wasn't one of them.
He's a loser? HBO gave him an addition 3 years on this contract and he has a lot more money than you. If he's a loser , you're subhuman.

Funny all the Deplorables can do is attack and not discuss a single thing Bill said.
Funny you're so scared of him.

Last edited:
The Magic " R."

The Magic R must stand for Reasonable, a pathetic attempt at self aggrandizement.
How so? They're not my words. Stop using words you don't understand.

They ARE your words, Brainiac. Can't you read your own post?

The Magic " R."

Stop using words you can't remember.

A comedian? What cartoon shows should we watch?
He's a political satirist dopey. I'm sure you can point out all his errors.
We won't hold our breath.
In other words he's a professional hate monger.
Another coward who can't point out the hate in what he said.
I've heard him before. The world existed before you came along.
You need to hear what he said last night. I brought it right to your door step but you are afraid of letting him in.
No room for the truth when you're so used to being lied to by your fuhrer.
" The sun came out when I took the oath of office."
No putz... it was still raining which is why people still had their umbrellas up. Lmao

Forum List

Back