7 Muslim Immigrants Arrested for Burning Homeless Man Alive

Its what Muslims do.

A GANG laughed and celebrated as they burnt a homeless man alive on a train platform on Christmas Eve.

Seven migrants have been arrested in relation to the callous attack, which was caught on CCTV and shows a group torching the victim as he slept on a platform bench at a Berlin subway station.

The men, aged 15 to 21, are suspected of torching him at Schönleinstraße station and an attempted murder investigation has been launched. Six of the suspects are Syrian and one is Libyan.

Seven migrants arrested in Berlin after homeless man is set on fire in shocking attack
The men, aged 15 to 21, are suspected of torching him at Schönleinstraße station and an attempted murder investigation has been launched.
Six of the suspects are Syrian and one is Libyan.

Did they or not,? several places says they watched as they torched a man sleeping. then it says the victim got away unscathed, (how he was torched?)

This story does not sound true.

This story doesn't sound true to you?

If Islamic savages can send children strapped with bombs to blow themselves up....and if they can decapitate people like there is no tomorrow....if they can burn alive human beings in cages........and stone women to death.....

All I can say is.... this story makes total sense and sounds perfectly true to me.

Isis issued a fatwa on burning infidels alive not long ago. Some of these men are from Syria. Who knows whether or not they were inspired by this fatwa which was based on mohammed ordering people to be burned alive? There are also a great many examples of Muslims burning people alive all over the globe.
On a Qatari website - Islam web - there was a fatwa on burning people alive based upon the same incident of Mohammed ordering this punishment. It was up for 10 yrs and was only removed when Isis started very publicly burning people alive and because they issued a virtually identical fatwa. It's not a new thing, and it is an Islamic thing based upon the action of their hero, mo.
Let the LEO handle it, then, yes.

Isis issued a fatwa on burning infidels alive not long ago. Some of these men are from Syria. Who knows whether or not they were inspired by this fatwa which was based on mohammed ordering people to be burned alive? There are also a great many examples of Muslims burning people alive all over the globe.
On a Qatari website - Islam web - there was a fatwa on burning people alive based upon the same incident of Mohammed ordering this punishment. It was up for 10 yrs and was only removed when Isis started very publicly burning people alive and because they issued a virtually identical fatwa. It's not a new thing, and it is an Islamic thing based upon the action of their hero, mo.
Let the LEO handle it, then, yes.
Six of the seven have already been apprehended.

Isis issued a fatwa on burning infidels alive not long ago. Some of these men are from Syria. Who knows whether or not they were inspired by this fatwa which was based on mohammed ordering people to be burned alive? There are also a great many examples of Muslims burning people alive all over the globe. It's not a new thing.

There are a great many examples of non-Muslims burning people alive all over the globe. Gee...who knows if they were inspired by their religion :dunno:
Please cite them now.

Already cited a bunch earlier in this thread.
Okay. Does that mean that the west has nothing to worry about regarding radical Islam?

Isis issued a fatwa on burning infidels alive not long ago. Some of these men are from Syria. Who knows whether or not they were inspired by this fatwa which was based on mohammed ordering people to be burned alive? There are also a great many examples of Muslims burning people alive all over the globe. It's not a new thing.

There are a great many examples of non-Muslims burning people alive all over the globe. Gee...who knows if they were inspired by their religion :dunno:
Please cite them now.

Okay. Does that mean that the west has nothing to worry about regarding radical Islam?
About radical jihadism, you bet.

Please cite them now.

No. It means this particular OP has nothing to do with Islamic extremism.

Please cite them now.

No. It means this particular OP has nothing to do with Islamic extremism.
How do you know that?

Sounds like you pulled that out of your ass.

They were all in Europe? No wonder I don't pay much heed to you.
They were all in Europe? No wonder I don't pay much heed to you.

No, but the OP was, and the last one you posted was as well. In Europe the most they will do is 20 years, and then they will be let out to kill again. I know it's hard for you, but do try and keep up.
Yep. Norway's mass murderer who murdered 77 people was sentenced to 21 years in a condo with a patio with TV and internet access and visitors allowed.

Norway owes you nothing.

Norway owes it citizens justice.

Apparently though - THAT is what it's citizens consider to be justice. It's not what you think is justice that matters.

I'm not allowed to express an opinion on the obvious gap between the crime and the punishment? Who's going to stop me?

I would. It's the invidual who committed the crime, who is responsible.

And ideology is also responsible for murders. There are multiple Muslim terror attacks every single day worldwide.

Every crime committed by a muslim is not ideological in nature.
Which mass murder incident done by a radical Muslim, was NOT ideological in nature?

I do think that most people are onto their tactics. ;) The left's tactics, I mean.

Unlike the right, we're not wetting ourselves in fear of the MOOOOOSIIIIIIMS.

Fear is the rational response to random violence. Fool.

And ideology is also responsible for murders. There are multiple Muslim terror attacks every single day worldwide.

Which mass murder incident done by a radical Muslim, was NOT ideological in nature?

I do think that most people are onto their tactics. ;) The left's tactics, I mean.

Fear is your only response to anything.

And how would you know that? :lol:

Extensive hissyfit posts.

Chrissy is a hissy. Burning homeless people is not exclusively a Muslim habit.

Yeah...there are no differences between Christians and Muslims...right Fake?

There's certainly not enough difference between the fundmentalist camps of each to get your knickers all knotted up over.
You fail to recognize radical Islam, but most certainly hate law abiding Americans who oppose your kooky leftism.

Now...who of those two groups might cut your head off or throw you off a building...or stone you...or do female circumcision on you...or burn you alive....or drown you alive...or parade your dead decapitated body around town???

Who?

Is it a Christian or Jewish habit? How about a Hindu or Buddhist habit?

Yeah...there are no differences between Christians and Muslims...right Fake?

There's certainly not enough difference between the fundmentalist camps of each to get your knickers all knotted up over.
You fail to recognize radical Islam, but most certainly hate law abiding Americans who oppose your kooky leftism.

Now...who of those two groups might cut your head off or throw you off a building...or stone you...or do female circumcision on you...or burn you alive....or drown you alive...or parade your dead decapitated body around town???

Who?

I recognize ancient foundationless hatreds, feckless maniacal attempts at universal recruitment by all parties involved, and opt to excuse myself from the mob mentality madness of pack animal behavior.

Is it a Christian or Jewish habit? How about a Hindu or Buddhist habit?

All of the male dominator god religions have engaged. Would you like to list others? To what end?

Where are these hissy fit posts?

Incorrect. And silly.

Forum List

Back