7 Muslim Immigrants Arrested for Burning Homeless Man Alive

Wow. Imagine that. Homeless guys who couldn't defend themselves from a mob of scumbags. I bet they wished they had a GUN to defend themselves. What is truly sad, is because it is Europe, these vermin will actually be allowed back out into society to murder again.

They were all in Europe? No wonder I don't pay much heed to you.
Wow. Imagine that. Homeless guys who couldn't defend themselves from a mob of scumbags. I bet they wished they had a GUN to defend themselves. What is truly sad, is because it is Europe, these vermin will actually be allowed back out into society to murder again.

No, but the OP was, and the last one you posted was as well. In Europe the most they will do is 20 years, and then they will be let out to kill again. I know it's hard for you, but do try and keep up.

Looks like this is happening elsewhere as well, and since I"m not a citizen of Europe I don't expect to have much to say about how they run the place. You of course are free to soil yourself over not controlling the planet if you like.
Thought Experiment:

If your boy friend was murdered by Omar Mateen in the Pulse gay club, would you still hold the same belief?

If you don't know what I am referring to, since as a lib you generally can't know WTF is going on, try searching Google.

I would. It's the invidual who committed the crime, who is responsible.
Yeah...there is NOTHING wrong with Islam and Muslims.

I really don't understand you guys...

Yeah...there are no differences between Christians and Muslims...right Fake?
We are talking about people evilly killing the homeless. It happens in all cultures, among all religions, as you well know.
So you admit to being ignorant or uninformed.

Are you aware that Muslims kill in cold blood, a lot? You might want to read real news, once in awhile.
We are talking about evil people who kill the homeless. You know it happens in all cultures, but you act like it doesn't? gipped, you are fooling nobody but yourself.

No, but the OP was, and the last one you posted was as well. In Europe the most they will do is 20 years, and then they will be let out to kill again. I know it's hard for you, but do try and keep up.

Looks like this is happening elsewhere as well, and since I"m not a citizen of Europe I don't expect to have much to say about how they run the place. You of course are free to soil yourself over not controlling the planet if you like.
Thought Experiment:

If your boy friend was murdered by Omar Mateen in the Pulse gay club, would you still hold the same belief?

If you don't know what I am referring to, since as a lib you generally can't know WTF is going on, try searching Google.

And ideology is also responsible for murders. There are multiple Muslim terror attacks every single day worldwide.

Every crime committed by a muslim is not ideological in nature.

We are talking about people evilly killing the homeless. It happens in all cultures, among all religions, as you well know.

Are you aware that Muslims kill in cold blood, a lot? You might want to read real news, once in awhile.
We are talking about evil people who kill the homeless. You know it happens in all cultures, but you act like it doesn't? gipped, you are fooling nobody but yourself.
Fool...we are talking about radical Islam.

Ever heard of it?

Thought Experiment:

And ideology is also responsible for murders. There are multiple Muslim terror attacks every single day worldwide.

Which mass murder incident done by a radical Muslim, was NOT ideological in nature?

Ever heard of it?
Fool, we are talking about evil men killing a homeless man.

Its what Muslims do.

A GANG laughed and celebrated as they burnt a homeless man alive on a train platform on Christmas Eve.

Seven migrants have been arrested in relation to the callous attack, which was caught on CCTV and shows a group torching the victim as he slept on a platform bench at a Berlin subway station.

The men, aged 15 to 21, are suspected of torching him at Schönleinstraße station and an attempted murder investigation has been launched. Six of the suspects are Syrian and one is Libyan.

Seven migrants arrested in Berlin after homeless man is set on fire in shocking attack

No. It's what THUGS do. GANGS and THUGS, regardless of religion. Hope they arrest them and throw the book at them all. Like these thugs.

San Diego police hunt for man who burnt homeless man alive | Daily Mail Online
Boston brothers who beat homeless man plead guilty to felonies
Body found burning in Zanesville over weekend identified as homeless man

Of course, I doubt there will be any outrage from you.

All countries have their criminals. We have our share of them here, for sure. Point being , these guys in Germany are immigrants. Why import more of them into your country? We're not even selective any more. Just bring in the poorest, unskilled, and unvetted. It's like the merkles and the jerkles and the obamas are intentionally trying to ruin their countries. Immigration should be about what's good for the host country. Common sense.

I don't think it's a matter of "importing them". It's what you do when they are here. Europe was swamped with Syrian refugees and also migrants coming in like our cuban boat people but in far greater numbers. They were not well equipted to deal with it and have yet to generate a good policy. There are too many unemployed young men who are not integrated and have no clear path in their future. People like that turn to gangs.

We have a better support structure and a vetting process that Europe did not and we are better at integrating.

Thought Experiment:

Which mass murder incident done by a radical Muslim, was NOT ideological in nature?

Building a strawman?

Ever heard of it?
Fool, we are talking about evil men killing a homeless man.
If they were alt-right Nazis, you would screaming your little head off.

Stop being a dupe for once.

Its what Muslims do.

A GANG laughed and celebrated as they burnt a homeless man alive on a train platform on Christmas Eve.

Seven migrants have been arrested in relation to the callous attack, which was caught on CCTV and shows a group torching the victim as he slept on a platform bench at a Berlin subway station.

The men, aged 15 to 21, are suspected of torching him at Schönleinstraße station and an attempted murder investigation has been launched. Six of the suspects are Syrian and one is Libyan.

Seven migrants arrested in Berlin after homeless man is set on fire in shocking attack

No. It's what THUGS do. GANGS and THUGS, regardless of religion. Hope they arrest them and throw the book at them all. Like these thugs.

All countries have their criminals. We have our share of them here, for sure. Point being , these guys in Germany are immigrants. Why import more of them into your country? We're not even selective any more. Just bring in the poorest, unskilled, and unvetted. It's like the merkles and the jerkles and the obamas are intentionally trying to ruin their countries. Immigration should be about what's good for the host country. Common sense.

I don't think it's a matter of "importing them". It's what you do when they are here. Europe was swamped with Syrian refugees and also migrants coming in like our cuban boat people but in far greater numbers. They were not well equipted to deal with it and have yet to generate a good policy. There are too many unemployed young men who are not integrated and have no clear path in their future. People like that turn to gangs.

We have a better support structure and a vetting process that Europe did not and we are better at integrating.

Member this? :D

Obama-on-background-checks-for-guns-and-refugees.jpg

Thought Experiment:

I do think that most people are onto their tactics. ;) The left's tactics, I mean.

Thought Experiment:

In some cases ideology is.

Its what Muslims do.

You are dreaming if you think we have a better support structure and vetting process.

There is no vetting process and no one is offering support other than your beloved big gov welfare check.

Thought Experiment:

I do think that most people are onto their tactics. ;) The left's tactics, I mean.

Unlike the right, we're not wetting ourselves in fear of the MOOOOOSIIIIIIMS.

Yeah, you wet yourselves over Trump and Bush instead. :2up:

Thought Experiment:

One would have to be purposely blind not see their tactics.

They have made their tactics clear still Mohammed stained the world in blood...peace be upon him.

Its what Muslims do.

You are dreaming if you think we have a better support structure and vetting process.

There is no vetting process and no one is offering support other than your beloved big gov welfare check.

Not dreaming at all. There's a ton of article out there on immigrants and assimilation and why the US has much better track record than Europe. Maybe part of that is we DON'T have a big gov welfare check like Europe.

Here are pics of the scumbags. We really shouldn't be importing these savages from their crap holes.

If I could be bothered to post all the rapes, attacks and foiled terrorist plots that happen in Europe on a daily basis, it would become a full time job. There is a reason Muslims are severely over represented in the prison population.

Six migrants arrested after homeless man set on fire by LAUGHING men on Christmas Day

...Police in Berlin, Germany, are hunting the gang, all from Libya and Syria, who are suspected to be behind the arson.

Worryingly the men who attacked the defenceless rough sleeper in a subway station were all known to police.

Six of the men were arrested last night after they were caught on CCTV setting the man alight.

Berlin-747639.jpg
Berlin Police

Three of the accused men were photographed on CCTV
UK-769395.jpg
Berlin Police

There was a total of 7 men involved in the attack
Police launched their investigation after the homeless man was saved by a quick-thinking train driver. ...

Six migrants arrested after homeless man set on fire by LAUGHING men on Christmas Day

That is because you are STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID!!!!

Here are pics of the scumbags. We really shouldn't be importing these savages from their crap holes.

If I could be bothered to post all the rapes, attacks and foiled terrorist plots that happen in Europe on a daily basis, it would become a full time job. There is a reason Muslims are severely over represented in the prison population.

...Police in Berlin, Germany, are hunting the gang, all from Libya and Syria, who are suspected to be behind the arson.

Worryingly the men who attacked the defenceless rough sleeper in a subway station were all known to police.

Six of the men were arrested last night after they were caught on CCTV setting the man alight.

Berlin-747639.jpg
Berlin Police

Three of the accused men were photographed on CCTV
UK-769395.jpg
Berlin Police

There was a total of 7 men involved in the attack
Police launched their investigation after the homeless man was saved by a quick-thinking train driver. ...

Just a bunch of nice boys out for a walk.

Forum List

Back