7 Muslim Immigrants Arrested for Burning Homeless Man Alive

Its what Muslims do.

A GANG laughed and celebrated as they burnt a homeless man alive on a train platform on Christmas Eve.

Seven migrants have been arrested in relation to the callous attack, which was caught on CCTV and shows a group torching the victim as he slept on a platform bench at a Berlin subway station.

The men, aged 15 to 21, are suspected of torching him at Schönleinstraße station and an attempted murder investigation has been launched. Six of the suspects are Syrian and one is Libyan.

Seven migrants arrested in Berlin after homeless man is set on fire in shocking attack

No. It's what THUGS do. GANGS and THUGS, regardless of religion. Hope they arrest them and throw the book at them all. Like these thugs.

San Diego police hunt for man who burnt homeless man alive | Daily Mail Online
Boston brothers who beat homeless man plead guilty to felonies
Body found burning in Zanesville over weekend identified as homeless man

Of course, I doubt there will be any outrage from you.

All countries have their criminals. We have our share of them here, for sure. Point being , these guys in Germany are immigrants. Why import more of them into your country? We're not even selective any more. Just bring in the poorest, unskilled, and unvetted. It's like the merkles and the jerkles and the obamas are intentionally trying to ruin their countries. Immigration should be about what's good for the host country. Common sense.

I don't think it's a matter of "importing them". It's what you do when they are here. Europe was swamped with Syrian refugees and also migrants coming in like our cuban boat people but in far greater numbers. They were not well equipted to deal with it and have yet to generate a good policy. There are too many unemployed young men who are not integrated and have no clear path in their future. People like that turn to gangs.

We have a better support structure and a vetting process that Europe did not and we are better at integrating.

Member this? :D

Obama-on-background-checks-for-guns-and-refugees.jpg
Obama Calls for 'Stronger Background Checks' to Prevent Mass Shootings

here he is calling for stronger background checks. I don't remember any of that. Anyone can put words on a pic.

Its what Muslims do.

A GANG laughed and celebrated as they burnt a homeless man alive on a train platform on Christmas Eve.

Seven migrants have been arrested in relation to the callous attack, which was caught on CCTV and shows a group torching the victim as he slept on a platform bench at a Berlin subway station.

The men, aged 15 to 21, are suspected of torching him at Schönleinstraße station and an attempted murder investigation has been launched. Six of the suspects are Syrian and one is Libyan.

Seven migrants arrested in Berlin after homeless man is set on fire in shocking attack

No. It's what THUGS do. GANGS and THUGS, regardless of religion. Hope they arrest them and throw the book at them all. Like these thugs.

All countries have their criminals. We have our share of them here, for sure. Point being , these guys in Germany are immigrants. Why import more of them into your country? We're not even selective any more. Just bring in the poorest, unskilled, and unvetted. It's like the merkles and the jerkles and the obamas are intentionally trying to ruin their countries. Immigration should be about what's good for the host country. Common sense.

I don't think it's a matter of "importing them". It's what you do when they are here. Europe was swamped with Syrian refugees and also migrants coming in like our cuban boat people but in far greater numbers. They were not well equipted to deal with it and have yet to generate a good policy. There are too many unemployed young men who are not integrated and have no clear path in their future. People like that turn to gangs.

We have a better support structure and a vetting process that Europe did not and we are better at integrating.

here he is calling for stronger background checks. I don't remember any of that. Anyone can put words on a pic.
Guess what?

Obama is a liar.

Guess what?

Obama is a liar.

And sneaky too.

We are talking about people evilly killing the homeless. It happens in all cultures, among all religions, as you well know.
So you admit to being ignorant or uninformed.

Are you aware that Muslims kill in cold blood, a lot? You might want to read real news, once in awhile.
We are talking about evil people who kill the homeless. You know it happens in all cultures, but you act like it doesn't? gipped, you are fooling nobody but yourself.
Fool...we are talking about radical Islam.

Ever heard of it?
Fool, we are talking about evil men killing a homeless man.
If they were alt-right Nazis, you would screaming your little head off. Stop being a dupe for once.
What? I am a dupe because I admit criminals are criminals?

Its what Muslims do.

You are dreaming if you think we have a better support structure and vetting process.

There is no vetting process and no one is offering support other than your beloved big gov welfare check.
Can you prove your lie?

Its what Muslims do.

You are dreaming if you think we have a better support structure and vetting process.

There is no vetting process and no one is offering support other than your beloved big gov welfare check.
Can you prove your lie?

A republican/Obama supporter. How quaint.

And ideology is also responsible for murders. There are multiple Muslim terror attacks every single day worldwide.

Every crime committed by a muslim is not ideological in nature.
Which mass murder incident done by a radical Muslim, was NOT ideological in nature?

I do think that most people are onto their tactics. ;) The left's tactics, I mean.

Unlike the right, we're not wetting ourselves in fear of the MOOOOOSIIIIIIMS.

Yeah, you wet yourselves over Trump and Bush instead. :2up:

Nah, clowns make me laugh :popcorn:

Which mass murder incident done by a radical Muslim, was NOT ideological in nature?

I do think that most people are onto their tactics. ;) The left's tactics, I mean.

Yeah, you wet yourselves over Trump and Bush instead. :2up:

Nah, clowns make me laugh :popcorn:

It must make you laugh to look in the mirror then! :p

I would. It's the invidual who committed the crime, who is responsible.

And ideology is also responsible for murders. There are multiple Muslim terror attacks every single day worldwide.

The lefts bed wetting is reserved for Christians and Jews.

Here are pics of the scumbags. We really shouldn't be importing these savages from their crap holes.

If I could be bothered to post all the rapes, attacks and foiled terrorist plots that happen in Europe on a daily basis, it would become a full time job. There is a reason Muslims are severely over represented in the prison population.

Six migrants arrested after homeless man set on fire by LAUGHING men on Christmas Day

...Police in Berlin, Germany, are hunting the gang, all from Libya and Syria, who are suspected to be behind the arson.

Worryingly the men who attacked the defenceless rough sleeper in a subway station were all known to police.

Six of the men were arrested last night after they were caught on CCTV setting the man alight.

Berlin-747639.jpg
Berlin Police

Three of the accused men were photographed on CCTV
UK-769395.jpg
Berlin Police

There was a total of 7 men involved in the attack
Police launched their investigation after the homeless man was saved by a quick-thinking train driver. ...

Six migrants arrested after homeless man set on fire by LAUGHING men on Christmas Day
They should be home fighting for their homeland.

Can you prove your lie?

A republican/Obama supporter. How quaint.
When we have presidents like Bush and now Trump, life has its quaint choices, does it not?

So you admit to being ignorant or uninformed.

Are you aware that Muslims kill in cold blood, a lot? You might want to read real news, once in awhile.
We are talking about evil people who kill the homeless. You know it happens in all cultures, but you act like it doesn't? gipped, you are fooling nobody but yourself.

Ever heard of it?
If they were alt-right Nazis, you would screaming your little head off. Stop being a dupe for once.
No...you are dupe because you are easily fooled by the Left.

Ever heard of it?
And you are well named, gipped, because we are talking about evil men killing a homeless man, not by the Left or the Up or the Down or the Right. Are you a millennial? You sound as goofy as TNHarley.

Isis issued a fatwa on burning infidels alive not long ago. Some of these men are from Syria. Who knows whether or not they were inspired by this fatwa which was based on mohammed ordering people to be burned alive? There are also a great many examples of Muslims burning people alive all over the globe.
On a Qatari website - Islam web - there was a fatwa on burning people alive based upon the same incident of Mohammed ordering this punishment. It was up for 10 yrs and was only removed when Isis started very publicly burning people alive and because they issued a virtually identical fatwa. It's not a new thing, and it is an Islamic thing based upon the action of their hero, mo.

Last edited:

Ever heard of it?
And you are well named, gipped, because we are talking about evil men killing a homeless man, not by the Left or the Up or the Down or the Right. Are you a millennial? You sound as goofy as TNHarley.
You really have a hard time putting two and two together. It seems to be a common mental condition.

The Left tells you Muslims are cool, and you believe. See? That makes you a dupe.

You really have a hard time putting two and two together. It seems to be a common mental condition. The Left tells you Muslims are cool, and you believe. See? That makes you a dupe.
That's only in the near vacuum of your mind, not in reality, gipped.

Isis issued a fatwa on burning infidels alive not long ago. Some of these men are from Syria. Who knows whether or not they were inspired by this fatwa which was based on mohammed ordering people to be burned alive? There are also a great many examples of Muslims burning people alive all over the globe. It's not a new thing.

There are a great many examples of non-Muslims burning people alive all over the globe. Gee...who knows if they were inspired by their religion :dunno:

Isis issued a fatwa on burning infidels alive not long ago. Some of these men are from Syria. Who knows whether or not they were inspired by this fatwa which was based on mohammed ordering people to be burned alive? There are also a great many examples of Muslims burning people alive all over the globe. It's not a new thing.

There are a great many examples of non-Muslims burning people alive all over the globe. Gee...who knows if they were inspired by their religion :dunno:
Please cite them now.

Please cite them now.

Already cited a bunch earlier in this thread.

Isis issued a fatwa on burning infidels alive not long ago. Some of these men are from Syria. Who knows whether or not they were inspired by this fatwa which was based on mohammed ordering people to be burned alive? There are also a great many examples of Muslims burning people alive all over the globe.
On a Qatari website - Islam web - there was a fatwa on burning people alive based upon the same incident of Mohammed ordering this punishment. It was up for 10 yrs and was only removed when Isis started very publicly burning people alive and because they issued a virtually identical fatwa. It's not a new thing, and it is an Islamic thing based upon the action of their hero, mo.

Islamic teachings explicitly forbid death by burning, but ISIS did it anyway

Where/when did Mohammad burned anyone alive?

Forum List

Back