🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Undeniable Reasons You CAN NOT Vote Hillary…

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015

Yes, this post could have had 100 reasons. That’s not the point. Let us explain what is…

Now that Hillary Clinton has announced her run for the Presidency, anyone who says they will not vote for her will be deemed a sexist. You need concise, accurate, and relatable reasons why you won’t vote for her that are easy to articulate and which any American should be able to understand. That said, here’s seven things to remember when it comes to discussing Hillary Clinton with your friends:

1. Hillary Clinton is a liar. I don’t mean this as political conjecture, but a proven, verifiable liar. She lied about the Irish peace process, her vote in favor of the Iraq war, her reason for illegally using a personal email server, that her family was dead broke when they left the White House, about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia, where Chelsea was on 9/11, who she was named after, Benghazi… and the list goes on. We don’t need a liar-in-chief. We tried that already. It didn’t work.

Yo, read the rest, it`s all true!

7 Undeniable Reasons You CAN NOT Vote Hillary...

"GTP"
11711073-angry-devil-3d-render.jpg

Yes, this post could have had 100 reasons. That’s not the point. Let us explain what is…

Now that Hillary Clinton has announced her run for the Presidency, anyone who says they will not vote for her will be deemed a sexist. You need concise, accurate, and relatable reasons why you won’t vote for her that are easy to articulate and which any American should be able to understand. That said, here’s seven things to remember when it comes to discussing Hillary Clinton with your friends:

1. Hillary Clinton is a liar. I don’t mean this as political conjecture, but a proven, verifiable liar. She lied about the Irish peace process, her vote in favor of the Iraq war, her reason for illegally using a personal email server, that her family was dead broke when they left the White House, about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia, where Chelsea was on 9/11, who she was named after, Benghazi… and the list goes on. We don’t need a liar-in-chief. We tried that already. It didn’t work.

"GTP"
View attachment 47906
Sexist. :slap:

I don't see reasons. I see the same character assassination we've been hearing since the 90s. ***YAWN*** Ever notice that hardly any of it is on policies? Seems her opponents have given up attacking her on them and are taking the low road all the way. When will they ever learn that the voters get tired of that pretty quick and here we are more than a year before the election? Good luck with that.

"GTP"
View attachment 47906
I think you people just like to believe the leftwing will call you a sexist for not voting for Hillary because it makes it easier for you to demonize the left.

"GTP"
View attachment 47906
I think you people just like to believe the leftwing will call you a sexist for not voting for Hillary because it makes it easier for you to demonize the left.

Yo, she is a real PIG!!!

"GTP"

Seems Republicans still believe the majority of Americans vote for an individual because of their hair-do, their shiny teeth, or other nonsense. I think most Americans vote for, "what's best for me." That may sound selfish but it's reality. As more and more people realize the Democratic party is the party for the average person despite all the self-made millionaires the Republicans produce as see what can happen if you vote Republican. Most Americans realize they are not going to become millionaires, they would rather have health-care, social security, freedom from fear, and other things that make their life more secure, and most are willing to work and pay for it.

I don't see reasons. I see the same character assassination we've been hearing since the 90s. ***YAWN*** Ever notice that hardly any of it is on policies? Seems her opponents have given up attacking her on them and are taking the low road all the way. When will they ever learn that the voters get tired of that pretty quick and here we are more than a year before the election? Good luck with that.
You dont see any reasons? Seriously? If a Republican had erased emails, deleted a server, apparantly took bribes, and lied about it you would be screaming for jail time.

I don't plan on voting for Hillary Clinton. It's says a lot about the Democdratic party that she is the best they have to offer.

So...no worries. I won't be voting for Clinton. If she somehow miraculously falls, I won't be voting for Sanders or Warren or whoever is next, either.

Sadly, the GOP has not provided me any reasons why I should vote for them. Back in the day, they gave me all kinds of good reasons to vote GOP, something the Dems never have managed to do.

I think all these attacks on Clinton, including this lame topic, are done to hide the fact the modern GOP has no solutions to the issues facing America, other than "we hate this group of people and will deny or take away their rights". Writing off large swaths of demographics does not strike me as a sound strategy. It certainly isn't attractive. In fact, the constant hate and fear spew is downright ugly.

Last edited:
Character assassination you say?

Is that kinda like when you guys keep calling Graham a closet queer?

And yet, we don't have a single reason to vote Republican. Funny that.

I don't plan on voting for Hillary Clinton. It's says a lot about the Democdratic party that she is the best they have to offer.

So...no worries. I won't be voting for Clinton.

Sadly, the GOP has not provided me any reasons why I should vote for them. I think all these attacks on Clinton are done to hide the fact they have no solutions to the issues facing America, other than "we hate this group of people and will deny or take away their rights".
You don't plan on it but likely will. I mean you have no reason to vote for the GOP. The liberal direction the country is headed in certainly doesn't bother you since you're a conservative right?

You're such a fucking fraud

You don't really think that guy is straight?

RIGHT: CLINTON SUCKS!

CLINTON: Here's a plan to tax the rich more to get our budget under control.

RIGHT: OMG! Did you hear that? She's a fucking commie! Clinton sucks!

CLINTON: Here's a plan to provide free college.

RIGHT: OMG! She's giving away the candy store! She's going to bankrupt us!

CLINTON: Here's a plan to spend a shit ton of money on infrastructure. Our bridges are falling down and we need to do something about it.

RIGHT: CLINTON SUCKS!

CLINTON: I am going to outlaw coal and we will get our electricity from unicorn farts.

RIGHT: The woman is nutz!

With this strategy by the Right, used so ineffectively against Obama (TWICE!), Clinton will win. Because if all you are doing is reacting to the other guy, you will lose every time.

You don't really think that guy is straight?
I don't care. His life outside of his job is none of my business unless he is into criminal activity

Forum List

Back